Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I've suddenly appeared, but there will have been many other bears on this forum before me. You can see why they'd leave or stop posting right enough. There's alot of Trolls, mainly of Obsessed FC persuasion, who spam Rangers related threads.

Go and read some of this thread from the start. Fans from clubs all over Scotland posting in it outnumber Celtic posters by a huge number.

Then go and have a lie down. Then come back and try again.

Been thinking about the Orc influx and yet they reflect their choice of user names.

Crazy frog writes like he sounds - incomprehensible

RodneysYarns - only Rodney I mind was the thicko in Only Fools and Yarns is wool - trying to be a thicko pulling wool over our eyes?

I'd say it's good news to see more folk on the forum. Certainly better to have both sides of it on here than have the series of quotes from that other website.

If they can argue their case then fair enough.

The influx of Celtic fans as the big thread went on sadly brought the term orc on here. I'd like to see that autofiltered as it doesn't help any discussion.

Go and read some of this thread from the start. Fans from clubs all over Scotland posting in it outnumber Celtic posters by a huge number.

Then go and have a lie down. Then come back and try again.

Ones with more than 1000 posts in this.....

Celtic - 1

Dundee Utd - 1

St Mirren - 2

Hibs - 1

East Fife - 1

Falkirk - 1 (2 if Welshbairn makes 1 more post

Not the Papal conspiracy they make out <_<

David Murray and Craig Whyte fleeced you and seem to be getting on with things without much problem, Green fleeced Sheffield United fans and nothing happened why would doing it again to Rangers fans have a different outcome?

Whyte had already disappeared to Monaco before all the facts came out regarding the Administration. As far as I know he hasn't been in the public eye since. Not in Glasgow anyway. So he's still the villain in all this, and still alot of bad feeling towards him.

But you're right, maybe we could be fleeced again and nothing happen to them. Who knows. You read about people being killed and hurt for much less on the news.

I'd say it's good news to see more folk on the forum. Certainly better to have both sides of it on here than have the series of quotes from that other website.

The influx of Celtic fans as the big thread went on sadly brought the term orc on here. I'd like to see that autofiltered as it doesn't help any discussion.

Orc is a perfect description .... What would you prefer ?

I also had a mini cringe

Cringe away, fill yer boots. Although I'm somewhat surprised as your hero has already told his acolytes not to listen to those nasty Rangers supporters.

Still, his wish might be a forlorn one as we are now closing on 3500 pages about the only show in town smile.gif

Apparently that is a strong indication that diddy clubbers and plastics aren't obsessed by us. But, as I've said often enough, we understand the fascination.

Here to see The Rangers...only here to see The Rangers...

Celtic - 1

Dundee Utd - 1

St Mirren - 2

Hibs - 1

East Fife - 1

It's the recent "obsessed" patter that amazes me. Even the more level headed Rangers boys on here are using it. They loved being the biggest team in the country for years, arrogantly revelled in it in fact, and when they go tits up in spectacular fashion no one is supposed to talk about it. :lol:

By talk about it, I mean laugh at them obv. :)

Celtic - 1

Dundee Utd - 1

St Mirren - 2

Hibs - 1

East Fife - 1

If that's correct then fair enough.

On an open forum with fans of all clubs discussing their own leagues and clubs, a high number of posters are only interested in talking about one thing: Rangers.

From the start of the thread I have no doubt the most copied site would be RangersMedia.

And Orcs is more 'friendly' than 'wankstains' :)

Cringe away, fill yer boots. Although I'm somewhat surprised as your hero has already told his acolytes not to listen to those nasty Rangers supporters.

Still, his wish might be a forlorn one as we are now closing on 3500 pages about the only show in town smile.gif

Apparently that is a strong indication that diddy clubbers and plastics aren't obsessed by us. But, as I've said often enough, we understand the fascination.

Here to see The Rangers...only here to see The Rangers...

^^^^ Big hitter :lol: :lol: :lol:

If that's correct then fair enough.

On an open forum with fans of all clubs discussing their own leagues and clubs, a high number of posters are only interested in talking about one thing: Rangers.

From the Rangers in the SFL page , along from the big admin title it has 83,*** replies, click on this and you get a list of all the posters from top number of posts all the way to those with 1.

Whyte had already disappeared to Monaco before all the facts came out regarding the Administration. As far as I know he hasn't been in the public eye since. Not in Glasgow anyway. So he's still the villain in all this, and still alot of bad feeling towards him.

But you're right, maybe we could be fleeced again and nothing happen to them. Who knows. You read about people being killed and hurt for much less on the news.

What about Murray he fleeced you and passed your club onto his pall to have a shot and nothing much has happened to him and he still operates in Scotland?

What about Murray he fleeced you and passed your club onto his pall to have a shot and nothing much has happened to him and he still operates in Scotland?

I like to think that even the minority of nutjobs that support us would not harm a man who is wheel chair bound.

I don't think Murray intentionally run us into the ground. He was just incompetent. I think it got to a point where the bank were pulling the strings aswell.

But because he hasn't been assaulted, that doesnt mean the Rangers support condone what he done to us.

No problem - I felt duty bound to pish-rip the fingers-in-ears 'Eat & Shite' guy who's arse you lick.

smile.gif

You really didn't though, did you? You really, really didn't and anyone with eyes can see as much. Which is nice :)

Murrays crime was complete and utter destructive arrogance an intelligent man that was a Rangers supporter but started to dig a hole that got too big and his realisation of this fact came too little and too late the club was totally fecked, selling to whyte was desperation to get out

Too many chairmen with a bit of money have made this mistake, the common sence they had to build their business dissapears and turns to arrogance when they run foorball clubs and regretably the fans tend to buy into it

Tedi, how much involvement do you think D Murray still has? Genuine question, I have read he has got his paws in the phone side of the ticketing fiasco and a % here and there in some of the 100's of companies that are around.