Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

And where will that money go?

It used to be said by the club that buying a shirt helped to buy players. But was that ever really the case?

We've already had Green and McCoist begging fans to buy season tickets so that they don't have to make people redundant. Guilt trip or whit!?!?!?!?

What will it be next, buy a shirt or a kitten gets drowned?

So let's say that no fans buy a shirt. Do you honestly think that Green and Ally will just say "well that's free will I suppose."?

Do you expect fans on here to have those answers?

You are being a bit of a drama queen here, for what it's worth i don't trust Green (yet), in the future i may but right now i'll remain sceptical.

Running Rangers i'd say isn't cheap at the best of times and the club does need funding, selling merchandise and tickets is a standard way to raise funds.

I won't be buying the strip, far too old and layered for football shirts and to be honest i don't give a F*8k what Green or anyone else says about it and neither should any other fan.

We were in debt (like every other football club in Britain). Big deal. A crook gain control of the club and decides not to pay PAYE. When he is pulled up for it, he applies for administration. Crook chooses his own administrators. Previous PLC is liquidated, new PLC buys the club.

Does this really warrant 3323 pages, most of which are from fans who hate Rangers more than they love their own club. Bit sad really.

Even now, we're in the countries lowest division, where everyone wanted us to go.. And they're still obsessed?

Even now, we're in the countries lowest division, where everyone wanted us to go..

Very few wanted you in the lowest division.

Most wanted you dead.

And they're still obsessed?

Indeed. A club that gained a stranglehold over Scottish football for over a century by exploiting sectarianism, cheating and intimidation and thwarted the progress of every other club in the land is obviously going to be obsessed over.

Do you expect fans on here to have those answers?

You are being a bit of a drama queen here, for what it's worth i don't trust Green (yet), in the future i may but right now i'll remain sceptical.

Running Rangers i'd say isn't cheap at the best of times and the club does need funding, selling merchandise and tickets is a standard way to raise funds.

I won't be buying the strip, far too old and layered for football shirts and to be honest i don't give a F*8k what Green or anyone else says about it and neither should any other fan.

Not for a Sevco shirt. I've seen plenty old, layered individuals sporting that number! :lol:

How can you possibly disagree with the fact that Charles Green was and is the only show in town? :o

I'm not at the wind-up, I just can't believe you would genuinely claim this and be serious.

I'm not sure what to believe - I'm still barely able to accept that D&P somehow managed to get away with selling The Rangers for a shade over £5m. Or that they were able to turn away better offers before Green got the preferred 'I can't believe our luck' status.

There are fraud investigations underway - I'm expecting certain characters to have their collars felt in due course.

I'm not sure what to believe - I'm still barely able to accept that D&P somehow managed to get away with selling The Rangers for a shade over £5m. Or that they were able to turn away better offers before Green got the preferred 'I can't believe our luck' status.

There are fraud investigations underway - I'm expecting certain characters to have their collars felt in due course.

The whole process was dodgy. Rangers had a manageable debt (not including the tax case- that even now hasn't been decided). Criminals have had their way with us and it's a case of seeing if the justice system can do it's job.

Charles Green doesn't worry me, He's only trying to get fans onside. He's just the face of it all. We still don't know who's behind the scenes. It could literally be anyone and that's something that's lingers in my mind.

Stick them on ignore and batter away at the issues

That's the spirit!. Stick your fingers in your ears and pretend there is only one group of voices able to discuss the issues and all will be well. The sun will shine, peace will spread throughout la-la land and no argument need ever to be heard again.

And you're supposed to be the plastics big-hitter?

FFS. laugh.gif

Edited by Bendarroch

The whole process was dodgy. Rangers had a manageable debt (not including the tax case- that even now hasn't been decided). Criminals have had their way with us and it's a case of seeing if the justice system can do it's job.

Charles Green doesn't worry me, He's only trying to get fans onside. He's just the face of it all. We still don't know who's behind the scenes. It could literally be anyone and that's something that's lingers in my mind.

Yep. We're all watching Green very carefully indeed. I doubt anyone will ever again get a free ride after Murray & Whyte. Still, it's a delight to know that even in such circumstances the support have turned out in vast numbers to take us forward.

And despite the very best wishes of the diddy clubbers and plastics - I see that liewell and his band of merry men are working away in the background to make sure the latest TV deal is not crippled any more than it already is.

They need The Rangers, you see.

Whether it is correct or not to use 'and' to start a sentence it still considered poor.

I see you've gotten to the crux of the matter in an instant laugh.gif

Using a conjunction to start a sentence is for clever people. I don't expect you to understand. It's only 'considered poor' by the feeble minded or those suffering from stunted imagination.

People like you, in fact. smile.gif

Happy to help - as ever!

DhenBhoy - dear oh effing dear I believe the phrase is :D The famous Internet response of "your point is so terrible I'm just not going to respond....Ahhh, I win now, I feel better :) "

This is delightful on here. You are all crackpots, but it's how I imagine fans of reality TV shows feel, morbidly compelled by the buffoonery they are witnessing. Administration, liquidation experts galore!

The hunzzz ur deeeeed! Wibble!

I see you've gotten to the crux of the matter in an instant laugh.gif

Using a conjunction to start a sentence is for clever people. I don't expect you to understand. It's only 'considered poor' by the feeble minded or those suffering from stunted imagination.

People like you, in fact. smile.gif

Happy to help - as ever!

^^^^^^ "Big-hitter"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep. We're all watching Green very carefully indeed. I doubt anyone will ever again get a free ride after Murray & Whyte. Still, it's a delight to know that even in such circumstances the support have turned out in vast numbers to take us forward.

And despite the very best wishes of the diddy clubbers and plastics - I see that liewell and his band of merry men are working away in the background to make sure the latest TV deal is not crippled any more than it already is.

They need The Rangers, you see.

What UTTER bullshit. You are all taking in everything he says and a very large percentage of your "sheeple" are buying into this siege mindset that him and the other businessmen have thought up to relieve you of more of your hard earned cash. Lets be honest here, had your support been non sectarian, more humble and less arrogant then perhaps all the Diddies would have been trying to help your club rather than wanting it dead.

You brought ALL of this on yourselves and still you cant see that. Just because someone questions the motives or the actions of someone running your club doesn't mean they have an obsession with your club. What your club done has affected the WHOLE of Scottish football and every single fan of every single club have a right to question what has gone on and have an opinion - including you. You can lambast and disregard as many facts as you like, but the fact still stands that Rangers in ANY form have cheated and bullied throughout Scottish football and stolen from every single Tax payer in the UK.

I for one am offended at the bigots calling everyone else bigots, and the stupidity displayed in moaning about people being "obsessed" with Sevco Franchise in a thread specifically about Sevco Franchise. I will write to my MP and get him to ban this website immediately, taking as my inspiration the Sevco Franchise fans who accuse everyone of being sensitive and complaining about everything then are outrageously offended by some punter at Falkirk having a laugh, and get him the sack; and for being among the most bigoted and hate-filled excuses for humans on the face of the planet, yet accuse everyone else of being bigoted against bigots and hating them for their hatred.

I'd agree with the wise man who recently said just stick these spammers on ignore, or if you're that way inclined read them for the hilarity to be found in their deep, deep misunderstanding of the entire situation, but don't let them spam everyone else away from the thread. The thread must go on!