Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

very true,The game up here will take years to recover from the disgusting behaviour of one club

I believe, in football parlance, that's called 'getting your excuses in early doors'.

What happens in the SPL now, for example, is entirely the responsibility of those involved.

Not even Gilmour's howling-at-the-moon cries of anguish - when the SFL rejected the blackmailing campaign to have The Rangers in Div 1 - can change that.

Fingers crossed the SPL cannot pay out any TV monies for a good while yet. I also remain confident that the internet warriors will continue to boycott their own clubs and refuse to actually go to matches laugh.gif

Here's another fine Scottish phrase that seems remarkably apt: 'S'no fair.'

Who will Ally play do you think? I see we have signed Faure! What's your opinion on that move?

Well, take F A U R E and I(n) L(iquidation) and you get F A I L U R E so Falkirk win it looks like :)

I believe, in football parlance, that's called 'getting your excuses in early doors'.

What happens in the SPL now, for example, is entirely the responsibility of those involved.

Not even Gilmour's howling-at-the-moon cries of anguish - when the SFL rejected the blackmailing campaign to have The Rangers in Div 1 - can change that.

Fingers crossed the SPL cannot pay out any TV monies for a good while yet. I also remain confident that the internet warriors will continue to boycott their own clubs and refuse to actually go to matches laugh.gif

Here's another fine Scottish phrase that seems remarkably apt: 'S'no fair.'

Told you HTG would eat and shite you. ;)

Rangers are dead !

Newcunto F.C. soon will be.

Scottish Football will be Blue Vermin Fuckwit free.

I'll be happy.

What a lovely pleasant chap you are, being in your company must be so much fun.

For what it's worth to the majority of fans it's the same club, you see we're interested in the football thats played (you know that round thing on the park) and in all honesty i don't give two f**ks about company names, oldco's or newco's.

Rangers clearly outweighs any support of your own clubs hence kicking Rangers out the league

Welcome to P&B Mr Frog.

Firstly - I'm so obsessed about the The Rangers that I'm posting this via my phone - I'll have a better read of your post later and might address a few of the points further then

The statement I quoted stood out though - I wasn't aware that 'Rangers' were kicked out the league, I'm guessing you just got a little over-excited writing your post !?

The 'hatred' thing is something that gets chucked at us every day on here - I'm having a right good belly laugh at your club but I don't hate it, I'd be here having a right good laugh had it been Celtic, Aberdeen, Hearts, Hibs etc. etc.

You make a staggering statement about the SPL being boring .... my flabber is well and truly gasted - you are a true visionary, suddenly I can see it too !!

And I hope you notice that I didn't refer to the The Rangers as 'Sevco' .... I don't call them that - I'm sure now that you've made it clear that you'd rather folk didn't call them Sevco then it will surely stop !

Anyhoo - enjoy the game tonight (assuming you're not boycotting cause our PA man cracked a joke !?) and I'll post again later.

What a lovely pleasant chap you are, being in your company must be so much fun.

For what it's worth to the majority of fans it's the same club, you see we're interested in the football thats played (you know that round thing on the park) and in all honesty i don't give two f**ks about company names, oldco's or newco's.

The majority of fans? It's the vast, overwhelming majority.

I'm also as certain as I can be that I'd never had a discussion on the suits and their co's prior to the events of the last couple of years. Now, I'm expected/invited/cajoled/badgered to accept the word of a huge, new army of internet accountants and lawyers as gospel - it's all so much more important than the football itself apparently. And their key-hammering, foot-stomping insistence maintains that we must accept their 'truth's' without question laugh.gif

You'll know what I'm talking about - the posters on here, for example, creaming their panties about The Rangers being liquidated when, in fact, we don't even have a liquidator appointed as yet.

I'm just loving the frustration that we refused to die - and the new, seething anger that we might even dare talk back biggrin.gif

The majority of fans? It's the vast, overwhelming majority.

I'm also as certain as I can be that I'd never had a discussion on the suits and their co's prior to the events of the last couple of years. Now, I'm expected/invited/cajoled/badgered to accept the word of a huge, new army of internet accountants and lawyers as gospel - it's all so much more important than the football itself apparently. And their key-hammering, foot-stomping insistence maintains that we must accept their 'truth's' without question laugh.gif

You'll know what I'm talking about - the posters on here, for example, creaming their panties about The Rangers being liquidated when, in fact, we don't even have a liquidator appointed as yet.

I'm just loving the frustration that we refused to die - and the new, seething anger that we might even dare talk back biggrin.gif

It actually took me by surprise, sure i accepted us to get lampooned and the P taken out of us and rightly so but the sheer hatred and animosity shown towards us did take me by surprise.

The majority of these Rangers haters (that is what they are) do not even care about their own clubs, the only thought in their tiny brains is "must hate Rangers". They believed all the hype about us being finished and seeing near capacity crowds at Ibrox again has tipped them over the edge.

I'll stick to discussing the football, players, teams and tactics etc and leave the spreadsheets and accounts to the obsessed one's.

Edited by bennett

His poor writing indicates as much.

Apparently he's going to 'eat and shite' me - must be a plastics saying.

Is Henry a bit of a hero to the (many) less able minded on P&B then?

No I'm disliked as much as you :)

By the way, HTG made a lengthy reply to you earlier, which you completely ignored.

I win. :D

Poor writing? :lol:

His poor writing indicates as much.

Apparently he's going to 'eat and shite' me - must be a plastics saying.

Is Henry a bit of a hero to the (many) less able minded on P&B then?

He's not a hero just a naughty bhoy. Can't remember the last time i saw him post about Celtic.

Frustrated?

* Rangers FC no longer operates a football team and will be liquidated in due course

* the newco who bought their assets has had to start in the Third Division

* the newco has a 12 month transfer ban due to start shortly

* the newco can't play in Europe for 4 years

* the newco face a raft of punishments when found guilty of cheating, including title stripping and possible suspension / expulsion from the SFA

If, less than 6 months ago, someone had told me that would be the fate of Rangers I would never have believed it.

Its too good to be true in fact!

Enjoy! :lol:

Edited by Captain_Sensible

Frustrated?

* Rangers FC no longer operates a football team and will be liquidated in due course

* the newco who bought their assets has had to start in the Third Division

* the newco has a 12 month transfer ban due to start shortly

* the newco can't play in Europe for 4 years

* the newco face a raft of punishments when found guilty of cheating, including title stripping and possible suspension / expulsion from the SFA

If, less than 6 months ago, someone had told me that would be the fate of Rangers I would never have believed it.

Its too good to be true in fact!

Enjoy! :lol:

It doesn't matter how much times you lot spout this nonsense, It's not true you are living in coocoo land if you believe it.