Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Wisbit, exactly how am i acting like a fud? Is there any reason for such hostility or is it that I am a Rangers fan?

Beermonkey, Rangers! The club you go to sleep thinking about and the first thing you think about when you wake up. The club that you spend your days scouring the internet for information on, articles, headlines, any sort of news. The biggest news in Scottish football even in the 3rd division. The greatest club of them all. Rangers! Yes, that club :)

Deid!! get used to it.

WhiteRoseKilmarnocks doing a grand job of not being interested in Rangers.

I think he has explained himself rather well so what about the questions asked of yourself how can your club in both its guises as old and newco ? Will you still keep the the same ignorance when you old club are found guilty or will you still be playing the victim.

Let me ask a question if found guilty of the double contracts what would you see as a fitting punishment ?

Wibble

Well thats the thing. Most of us are vindictive feckers and we trawl looking for info on the institution that robbed all of our own clubs of honours, money and in Dunfie's case alone, playing this season in a higher Division.

We all care about our own clubs that much we do not / and will not, see the b*****d son of that corrupt + bigotted club ruin our game again.

You have my permission to grass me up to the teacher :)

I doubt anyone grassed you up the first time :) , 'tis either you are an alias of an existing bigot Sevco poster or you got done for trolling.

I assure you I am no alias of nuffink! The latter is correct though,but thankfully the webmaster Mr MacDonald is looking into this for me, nice chap :) a few people have mentioned this trolling word. Maybe you can assist, you seem rather intelligent and witty (sides still splitting from the zombie joke :) ) , how can posting my opinions, being far less offensive than the hostility i have received towards me, encouraging others to voice their opinions even if they disagree with me, be called 'trolling' ?

I don't need attention from strangers on a website forum, so therefore I am assuming that people simply just don't like Rangers fans that talk too much on this site. It's not allowed. This Rangers section contains 1 too many Rangers fans so I was the last in the door so first out :(

not quite, the next VB or FF inbred has landed so you may get lost in the shuffle. Ladies and Gents we have 'Ulster_Loyalist' as the latest deflection merchant.

Henrik! Someone else came up with a conspiracy theory as well. Yours is better though, you have a specific, I am Bennett, the Rangers fan on this forum. I'm thinking should we get a moderator to confirm this? I.P addresses etc? Or should we let this continue, perhaps me and bennett are alter-ego's of each other! This is all very hollywood!

Who said I was addressing you? ;)

Random, but....

29 User(s) are reading this topic

14 members, 15 guests, 0 anonymous users

1. Crazy_Frog2,
  2. wunfellaff,
  3. mps02,
  4. Forest_Fifer ,
  5. RodneysYarns,
  6. youngsod ,
  7. beermonkey,
  8. DhenBhoy ,
  9. glensburgh,
  10. Cannibal ,
  11. keithgy,
  12. BinoBalls ,
  13. Bairnforever1992,
  14. Fasda

Guess how many are Rangers fans? 2! Obsession? Nah, that's commitment. I commend you all.

I thought you said you were trying??.

Random, but....

1. Crazy_Frog2,
  2. wunfellaff,
  3. mps02,
  4. Forest_Fifer ,
  5. RodneysYarns,
  6. youngsod ,
  7. beermonkey,
  8. DhenBhoy ,
  9. glensburgh,
  10. Cannibal ,
  11. keithgy,
  12. BinoBalls ,
  13. Bairnforever1992,
  14. Fasda

Guess how many are Rangers fans? 2! Obsession? Nah, that's commitment. I commend you all.

Hmmmmm, an obsession would possibly be having every single post made on two accounts in a tiny subsection of a forum.

If you check we all post elsewhere on here too :)

** sigh ** as my post explained ... everbody else has tried , you don't listen and quite frankly I have wasted more than enough mindspace on your infantile repetitive garbage.

Since I posted about you I owe you the reply.

However once again I am out ..so please do me the courtesy of leaving me out of your posts altogether .. I'll do likewise .. Ta !!

Can i get in on that as well.

Well done froggy, you've managed to become the most repetitive And boring cunt on here in a matter of 2 days.

I did say it was Random CityDave, are we not allowed to be observant? :(

However I shall spare you all for a while as i'm afraid it's time for me to head to work. I am sorry if I was all sectarian and being a bigot again, from the bottom of my heart.

It was more on the subject of the other 6 posts since the one you replied to mine, that happened to be the most recent. You're just not trying hard enough.

Random, but....

1. Crazy_Frog2,
  2. wunfellaff,
  3. mps02,
  4. Forest_Fifer,
  5. RodneysYarns,
  6. youngsod,
  7. beermonkey,
  8. DhenBhoy,
  9. glensburgh,
  10. Cannibal,
  11. keithgy,
  12. BinoBalls,
  13. Bairnforever1992,
  14. Fasda

Number 14 on your list here, hiya!

No insult because I'm being 100% literal but you really are ignorant. On my imac there's a wee button called "Top sites". When i'm having a read of the sites I generally visit I can open it and press it and see the sites I have open, this let's me go back anf fore from site to site. It's called surfing the web. I'm an old mannie so in my case it's called silver surfing, that's humorous you see. With me so far, apologies for lack of swear words innat.

So, at the moment i have iGoogle, P&B, Aberdeenmad, BBC news, STV news, Sky sports, two AOL mail (home and business), Amazon and xhamster open. It's not rocket science. Some of them I look at for information, some for entertainment and this RFCadmin one because it's hilarious.

So phuck off, grow up and try to get into this century.

Number 14 on your list here, hiya!

No insult because I'm being 100% literal but you really are ignorant. On my imac there's a wee button called "Top sites". When i'm having a read of the sites I generally visit I can open it and press it and see the sites I have open, this let's me go back anf fore from site to site. It's called surfing the web. I'm an old mannie so in my case it's called silver surfing, that's humorous you see. With me so far, apologies for lack of swear words innat.

So, at the moment i have iGoogle, P&B, Aberdeenmad, BBC news, STV news, Sky sports, two AOL mail (home and business), Amazon and xhamster open. It's not rocket science. Some of them I look at for information, some for entertainment and this RFCadmin one because it's hilarious.

So phuck off, grow up and try to get into this century.

Good man. :P

Highlights for me is:

• Craig Whyte was a shyster
  • Rangers went in Administration, and the fans greetin' including comedy act "the big hoose must stay open, and thats the bottom line."
  • The Bill's trying to make a bid but failed to accept demands from Duff & Phelps.
  • Chuckie Green bought Rangers assets for a loan of £5M and made a new name Sevco.
  • Failed to Accept the C.V.A
  • The men who sold the Jerseys, comedy gold when SDM tried his luck on Joanna Lumley
  • Rangers died on the 14th of June, 2 days before my birthday. Thank you HMRC.
  • Criminal Investigation on the Craig Whyte takeover bid at Rangers.
  • Rangers headed for Liquidation, hope to get our Falkirk vs Rangers 2009 Scottish Cup final back. :D
  • Jabba Tranyor pish drivel about Financial Armageddon. Is he still Employed at BBC?
  • John Bomber Brown Drivel speech for about an hour, orcs giving him money as one lassie said "here's £20"
  • Sevco punted down to the 3rd Divison.
  • David Murray makes a false statement from the time he was chairman at the club, saying "EBT's we're legal and so is Tax Evasion." < seething
  • Rangers-Tax-Case destroys David Murray statement.
  • Independant Commision to investigate EBT scheme between 2001 - 2010.
  • Chucko Green changed the club name ASDFGHJKL Limited. laugh.gif

cool.gif

Forgot to add there's more heading on our way.

Edited by Bairnforever1992