Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Your pissed off because we are still here, if you truly believed we are deed then you would have fucked off and found something else to invest your incessant hatred in

Aye ok then, Nice of you not to answer any of my other points but try to deflect with a wee attack on me which only makes sense in your head.

I don't "hate" anyone or any club, I've got far more better things in my life to concentrate on than "hating"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your pissed off because we are still here, if you truly believed we are deed then you would have fucked off and found something else to invest your incessant hatred in

As above - we're just holding tight and waiting to laff when the former Rangers titles get stripped (Cevco hold none). The bottom line is the big thread must stay open

Jim Traynor (I know) just said on Sportsound Sevco have said their aim is not to have any player earning over £10k a week at the moment!

Why would they need any player being close to that money playing in part time leagues!

Ah the same show that got ripped apart from a caller with regards to them speculating on Rangers financials by taking the figures from football forums

reliably sourced

Didn't say it was a reliable source, I know better when it comes to JT and the Daily Record

But one other Jurno (not cosgrove before younger upset) was reporting Templeton is on around £7k a week at Sevco

So maybe something in it

What do you think the wage bill is for Sevco? Keeping in mind they are recieving very little income from being in the SFL

BBC reporter asked "a source at Ibrox" whether they were paying Templeton about £7,000 a week, as speculated. Ibrox source responded "-ish". I'd take that as a good indication.

Additionally, hark at the New Rangers fans getting on at folk for getting their facts wrong. That's just great.

I have no idea because all I see is speculative rubbish, so far on this forum I have seen for Ian Black figures ranging from 2.5k to 15k, we will be able to more of a truer handle on this in time

I agree these guys will be getting more than they would in the SPL, but apart from Pacific Shelf there wont be many players getting paid much over 3k per week in the SPL

How do you know they won't be earning more than 3k per week at Sevco?

Sounds like just speculative rubbish from you.

I remember speculation being shot down about Rangers going under.

Do you just deliberately ignore whats posted until you get something you can get hold of?

for the 3rd time "I have no idea what they are getting paid" either do you, guessing suits your argument, but its still guessing

I'm not guessing at all, I only made a comment regarding to what was reported on the radio.

So are Sevco fans going to question Green where this money is coming from?

Sitting back and doing nothing is what killed Rangers, hopefully you would have learned some lessons and be a bit more vocal this time.

Yes I will ask green where are you getting all the money to save on huge wage bills for Boca, Edu, Broadfoot, Bedoya, Boain and the rest and replace them with lower wage bills for Shiels, Black, Temps and so on, he will laugh at me like I am laughing at you

Are you going to ask Pacific Shelfs Chairman why he gets 22M from player sales and champ league money and shows marvelous ambition By spending what £1M?or perhaps he thinks he can realise your own managers dreams of guiding them to a CLF?with the current squad

Or is it the truth that he will bank this money to make up for the loss of revenue for the loss of the old firm games (source Radio Scotland)

Judging by your reply I can only assume you think everything is just fine at Sevco, do you have any concerns about the path Sevco are

going down right now?

Questioning what's happening at Secvo it's a bad thing you know, and just because fans of other teams are doing the same on here doesn't mean it's a personal attack against Sevco or it's fans. So you don't have to defend the club at every turn.

You do know a football clubs expense is more than just players wages?

D&P stated running MP & Ibrox was costing around £1M a month, as far as im aware this hasn't changed

As I said, your income is far lower from being in the SFL, season ticket money alone won't be enough to keep a club running.

Personally I'd love it if Sevco died, just to watch you all forming at the mouth with idle threats of revenge and blaming everyone else.

The comedy value has been great for the past few months from the "dignified" club.

As for Celtic, I'm very happy with the way out club is being run at the moment, we only spent £1m, big deal. We don't have to spent a lot of money, wreck less spending helped kill

Rangers, only an idiot would go down that path.

Oh and your Pacific Shelf comments, shows either you spent too much time believing RangersMedia or really shows up your not the brightest spark if you can't tell the difference between the Celtic situation and Sevco

But again, trying to deflect the discussion into Celtic isn't something I'm surprised to see you do.

Edited by Enrico Annoni

Proof please?

Scottish FA chief executive Stewart Regan says Rangers must play in the First Division this season or Scottish football will collapse financially. Regan said: “There’s really only one decision for the game now – that Rangers come into football in the First Division."

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/rangers/109396-stewart-regan-claims-newco-rangers-must-play-in-the-first-division/

And, of course, there are many more supporting articles all over the webs. I found the ones from SFL clubs telling of blackmail tactics being employed against them particularly revealing. They say much about the integrity of the whores in the SPL.

My favourite?

Gilmour at St. Integrity.

The Saints chairman was left stunned yesterday afternoon when news broke from a Hampden summit that the 30 SFL clubs had decided to block the admission of the Ibrox club’s newco to the First Division.

We can only wonder why he was 'stunned' enough to say this: "I just hope they realise the damage they have done to Scottish football."

laugh.gif

Deleted the repetition stuff, it was in danger of tldr

I and many other rangers fan have said that we are worried about green but we are it seems willing to give him a chance, hence the ST sales and the many other who have stated they will pay per game, without this money the new club would have failed

Green made it clear when he joined that £7m could be shaved off from Rangers operating costs if we dropped to division 3, he has never broken this down, I and many other Rangers fans will continue to ask about this before we would consider investing, there is no chance of this occuring within the next 2 years

Which leads me to the part in bold

Your whole argument breaks down at this exact one point, revealed you are. It was the reason I joined this forum RM and FF are fine for posting if you want everyone to agree with you, P & B offers debate, but the extinction haters have to be exposed for what they are, because they dont offer any sort of reasonable debate because everything you say will not be listened too they are not football supporters and they cant be reasoned with

The pacific shelf comments were in relation to your sevco snipes, neither exist in the real work, I posted them to invoke a reaction, it worked

Thank you for a sensible well explained answer.

I'm the same as you when it comes to posting on P&B, I don't use any Celtic fans forums since I like to see what other people think and it's not just a bunch of yes men.

Naturally I'd want to see your club fail though, they are still our biggest rivals :)

Glad we agree

I want your club to fail (not go extinct) too when its appropriate, I did however congratulate them on the celtic euro thread for qualifying for the group stages, but thats far enough :P

:lol: congratulating us? Sorry that's just too far!

If that day ever comes for Celtic I'll just need to accepting the slagging I'll get on here day in day out.

Judging by your reply I can only assume you think everything is just fine at Sevco, do you have any concerns about the path Sevco are

going down right now?

Questioning what's happening at Secvo it's a bad thing you know, and just because fans of other teams are doing the same on here doesn't mean it's a personal attack against Sevco or it's fans. So you don't have to defend the club at every turn.

You do know a football clubs expense is more than just players wages?

D&P stated running MP & Ibrox was costing around £1 million a month,as far as i'm aware that hasn't changed.

As I said, your income is far lower from being in the SFL, season ticket money alone won't be enough to keep a club running.

Personally I'd love it if Sevco died, just to watch you all forming at the mouth with idle threats of revenge and blaming everyone else.

The comedy value has been great for the past few months from the "dignified" club.

As for Celtic, I'm very happy with the way out club is being run at the moment, we only spent £1m, big deal. We don't have to spent a lot of money, wreck less spending helped kill

Rangers, only an idiot would go down that path.

Oh and your Pacific Shelf comments, shows either you spent too much time believing RangersMedia or really shows up your not the brightest spark if you can't tell the difference between the Celtic situation and Sevco

But again, trying to deflect the discussion into Celtic isn't something I'm surprised to see you do.

Of course the operational cost has changed,we've lost all the big earners,Davis,Jelavic,McGregor,Whittaker,Papac,Weir all reputed to be on between £18,000 to £25,000 a week,then in the next pay bracket you have Naismith,Lafferty,Edu again reputed to be on £13,000 plus a week.

Not one of these new signings are on anything near the bottom wage from those players,without a doubt the income has been reduced but the outgoings have also been reduced,as the season progresses no doubt the margin of profit to loss will be tight but in my opinion the club will operate within the parameters the income dictates. We keep hearing that Rangers will be gone forever under Green,anyone want to give a definitive timeline as to when this will happen.

Of course the operational cost has changed,we've lost all the big earners,Davis,Jelavic,McGregor,Whittaker, Papac,Weir all reputed to be on between £18,000 to £25,000 a week,then in the next pay bracket you have Naismith,Lafferty,Edu again reputed to be on £13,000 plus a week.

Not one of these new signings are on anything near the bottom wage from those players,without a doubt the income has been reduced but the outgoings have also been reduced,as the season progresses no doubt the margin of profit to loss will be tight but in my opinion the club will operate within the parameters the income dictates. We keep hearing that Rangers will be gone forever under Green,anyone want to give a definitive timeline as to when this will happen.

Eh, You do realise you are replying to the running costs of Ibrox etc....... ie excluding wages.

The wage reductions wont help paper the cracks in that there is not enough income to pay rates, water, leccy, policing etc etc etc.

Edit for timeline.

Either one of two.

1/ Oct/Nov as income from season ticket payments cease.

2/ Feb/March if they struggle to Christmas they might sell a couple of duds but that wont tide them over for vey long.

Third option will be if BDO reverse sale but that could take years.

Edited by wunfellaff

Your whole argument breaks down at this exact one point, revealed you are. It was the reason I joined this forum RM and FF are fine for posting if you want everyone to agree with you, P & B offers debate, but the extinction haters have to be exposed for what they are, because they dont offer any sort of reasonable debate because everything you say will not be listened to they are not football supporters and they cant be reasoned with

TERMINATOR.jpg

:D

Eh, You do realise you are replying to the running costs of Ibrox etc....... ie excluding wages.

The wage reductions wont help paper the cracks in that there is not enough income to pay rates, water, leccy, policing etc etc etc.

Edit for timeline.

Either one of two.

1/ Oct/Nov as income from season ticket payments cease.

2/ Feb/March if they struggle to Christmas they might sell a couple of duds but that wont tide them over for vey long.

Third option will be if BDO reverse sale but that could take years.

Whatever way you look at it the outgoing has been reduced with the big earners leaving the club. So you're giving March of next year at the latest for the club to have ceased to exist,i'm afraid you're going to be very dissappointed with that assertion and i would even give a charity bet on that.