Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Nobody mentioned blame !

You stated that it was the SPL clubs who voted you into the 3rd div. That was most certainly not the case ! They voted you out of the SPL and the SFL clubs voted to keep you in Scottish senior football !

We could have easily voted as East Fife alledgedly did and you might have been playing your derbies against Pollok !

Wrong, the SPL clubs voted not to allow them into the SPL,they didn't vote them out, & the SFL clubs voted to allow them in (wrongly imo), not keep them in.

Edited by beermonkey

Ignore me, still a bit hungover ned, all you diddy types look the same after a while and i mistook for another diddy.

Sorry Ned.

Lol - no probs - fly with the craws etc.

In fairness, most of the diddies have lost interest, the fact that I'm still posting down here means I do deserve a bit of abuse ph34r.gif

Seperately... and this is genuine interest... do Rangers posters here feel:

[1] it's right that, 2 months after entering liquidation with gigantic debts, your club is spending 6 figure sums on transfer fees?

[2] it's right that in recruiting players, Rangers are telling them that you can be back in SPL in less than 3 years?

1. Absolutely. You want The Rangers hammered both ways (anyway at all will do in fact) and still we turn out in massive numbers to help our club. You've had your day in the sun - it's over for you.

2. How do you know The Rangers are telling anyone that? It may well me true we will be back (I expect it), but how could you possibly know what is being said during transfer negotiations?

PS: What you say is my 'trolling' is nothing more than a mirror of the sort of shite handed out to The Rangers supporters on here day in and day out by diddy clubbers and the plastics. You can dish it out, but can't take it without the petted lip trembling. Wibble wibble...

'Roon ye smile.gif

By the way , nobody has convinced me of the long term future of Sevco after posing the question earlier.

Have all the business minded amongst you been too caught up in the triumphalism of having the biggest support in the diddy world ?

Surely some of you have asked the question ? Fergus McCann gave you the model to follow yet already you seem to be falling into the same old habits !

Throw some money at it to appease the punter ..........The way forward ?

By the way , nobody has convinced me of the long term future of Sevco after posing the question earlier.

I think The Rangers do have a long term future but I think they are going about the lower leagues in the wrong way, Gretna pissed it at a fraction of the cost - The Rangers should be swaggering up the leagues whilst making a fortune but they'd rather chuck it away for the same end results.

I think I'd be a bit embarrassed if it were my club that had gone tits up leaving folk out of pocket and then the new entity (or is it the old one ?) is chucking away money a few months later .... I'd certainly not be posturing about it !

Edited by Ned Nederlander

We know that some would have loved to see us play with a team of 16 and 17 yr olds

Yep and these are the same people who are saying Templeton shouldn't be with us he might get kicked by the big bad SFL 3 defenders ;)

Sevco fans seem to forget they had been begging to get into the SPL after Rangers went under

Remember the powerpoint presentation? I'm sick of hearing how they took the moral high ground by being placed into SFL 3, when in reality they had no other choice :lol:

EDIT: Here it is again

LiqKg.jpg

jCEle.jpg

zI65a.jpg

jyTn4.jpg

jzgvwi.jpg

Edited by Enrico Annoni

That was most certainly not the case either - going tits up put 'Rangers' out the SPL, there wasn't a vote on it !

The SPL clubs voted to reject The Rangers application to stay in the league.

The results of said vote were based (in part) on promises that The Rangers would start in SFL 1. That blackmailing attempt failed and now we will see how that pans out for the SPL clubs.

Hearts desperation to sell their best last night isn't a sign that all is as well as it should be.

The results of said vote were based (in part) on promises that The Rangers would start in SFL 1. That blackmailing attempt failed and now we will see how that pans out for the SPL clubs.

Proof please?

SNA2815A4--5324_1537436a.jpg

That's right.

That's right.

Hearts desperation to sell their best last night isn't a sign that all is as well as it should be.

I've already commented on that but I probably didn't type it slowly enough - in addition though, and as I've already posted - clubs budgeted honestly and those budgets had to be revised post haste in the wake of 'Rangers' humiliation - 30 clubs manage just fine without a visit from either of the Glasgow 'giants' and the SPL will do the same, getting caught short this season is 'Rangers' fault and hardly something to be banging on about from all the way down in Division 3 wink.gif

Hearts hardly had the guy up on Ebay, did Sevco not put a bid in ?

I am sicking of hearing your made up shite

The club did go along with push to get into the SPL the club did go along with the SPL`s plan brokered by SPL chairman to get Rangers into SFL1

Half the fans were already calling for us to go into div3 before the results of the SPL vote were becomming apparant and this rose to 90% + before the the SFL vote took place

The fans post on this forum the club dont

The fans of both the SPL and Rangers both got what they wanted, you just dont want to accept that

:lol: made up?

Sevco WANTED to be sloted right back into the SPL Charlie Green said this many times before the SPL vote, Only one team voted to put Sevco right into the SPL, can you guess what team that was? :)

I don't accept what? I'm delighted Rangers died due to their cheating ways, Sevco should be lucky the SFL allowed them into Div 3.

You keep banging on about the fans, is this the same fans who sat back for the best back of 10 years and done nothing to stop the club from going under and blame everyone else from Murray & White to the SPL & SFA?

Same group of fans who held a protest outside the "biased" BBC about the Craig Whyte documentary believing it was all just lies?

Same group of fans who protested against DM for not spending money when it was clear you were skint - "We deserve better"

I've not made anything up, Sevco fans need to get their head out the sand and start accepting responsibility for the mess that caused Rangers to go under, It was down to nobody else but the club and its fans

Typical attitude from though coming from the fans of Sevco, nobody is bothering to question CG on where the money is coming from to fund these players and keep the club up and running, Season Ticket sales alone can't pay for all of this.

Edited by Enrico Annoni

oh actually - aye, you're right ... and I've already responded otherwise - mibeez he should have typed slower tongue.gifph34r.gif

^^^^^^^^ Obsessed :D

I'm thinking of adopting it for my signature as beermonkey has, we should all do it for the next time Billy Boy 12 idetities comes from CevcoMedia.

In truth I'm biting my tongue and holding fire until the titles/trophies get stripped.

That gonna really ire the buns :lol: :lol: :lol: