Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

If you are willing to invent answers you want, only you can know why you bother to ask in the first place laugh.gif

Sorry, this one bypassed me.....

Invent answers??????

On ye go, what have I invented.

If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, morons will eventually come to believe it. smile.gif

Does that include your lot being conned into believing your the same club you've always been ?

Your a brand new club with 140 years of history :lol:.

Seems to be a few more sevco fans on this thread than there used to be. Not only that, but they appear to be happier now, smug even.

Is there something i've missed? Has Green come clean? Or has liquidation gone away?

Suppose beating the league leaders helps though.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=237403

^^^^

:lol: one of the more amusing threads from there in a while, a guy who joined up 15/02/12mutley.gif with 2 posts in total has started this thread about Ladbrokes virtual racing having a runner called ''no hvns in the SPL''

A few demands for the promised screenshot, but a quick google by me gives....... http://www.ladbrokesraceclubs.com/Betting/HorseDetails.aspx?HorID=62235BF

Owner Celtic FC

They will go tits when someone looks further instead of just threatening to withdraw their business :D

Seems to be a few more sevco fans on this thread than there used to be. Not only that, but they appear to be happier now, smug even.

Is there something i've missed? Has Green come clean? Or has liquidation gone away?

Suppose beating the league leaders helps though.

No the Liquidators will be ready in 10 days time. cool.gif

http://forum.rangers. ..howtopic=237403

^^^^

:lol: one of the more amusing threads from there in a while, a guy who joined up 15/02/12mutley.gif with 2 posts in total has started this thread about Ladbrokes virtual racing having a runner called ''no hvns in the SPL''

A few demands for the promised screenshot, but a quick google by me gives....... http://www.ladbrokes...x?HorID=62235BF

They will go tits when someone looks further instead of just threatening to withdraw their business :D

And the donkey has won 3 races as well ! what they complaining about :lol:

Horse_Grey-180px.png

Edited by hellbhoy

Take a look at his previous blogs and tweets, i'm sure i posted a snippet from his incubator blog recently on here. Lots of stuff which could easily be classed as sectarian, the same thing that he supposedly campaigns against.

It seems to me that he wants to have his cake and eat it, as in - he wants to be regarded as a proper journalist while still blogging fanzine style articles which could be classed as offensive. The two don;t mix.

The complaints were made to the Sun (english edition) and they looked into it and over-ruled the Scottish Sun apparently.

A bit like Traynor, Burley, Hately, Young, Provan, and Goram, then? laugh.gif

Exactly, if you believe in free speech you should also believe that arseholes have the right to part their cheeks and blether shite.

I do so believe, and they do so blether. If you're going to use "ignore", you're as well sticking your fingers in your lugs and going "la la la"....

Or getting your news from the Record.

wink.gif

Wonder what the BDO is going to say when they come along to Ibrox.

BDO "So is this the old Rangers?"

CG "We are Rangers then Rangers now Rangers Forever."

BDO "Okay then we'll scrap out all the assets from Ibrox and Murray park and JJB back to the creditors thankyou."

CG "Oh F*** that means i can be a creditor, heres the keys!"

laugh.giflaugh.gif

Is there anyone that you do like?

There's not one so-called sports journalist whose opinions on this saga have been all over the Scottish MSM who is fit to lick Hugh McIlvanney's beautifully polished shoes. And I include Spencey and all your other betes noires. But then big Shug just loves sport, and this is not a sporting story, now, is it?

Wonder what the BDO is going to say when they come along to Ibrox.

BDO "So is this the old Rangers?"

CG "We are Rangers then Rangers now Rangers Forever."

BDO "Okay then we'll scrap out all the assets from Ibrox and Murray park and JJB back to the creditors thankyou."

CG "Oh F*** that means i can be a creditor, heres the keys!"

laugh.giflaugh.gif

Aye, that banner's going to take some explaining whoever tips up to give them the coup de grace.

laugh.giflaugh.gif

And the donkey has won 3 races as well ! what they complaining about :lol:

Horse_Grey-180px.png

Well good old Keeps01 from here has grassed me up :lol: , but the question is, am I the OP or not :P

10310.gif

Saw this when I got in last night, do not need to Justify myself or prove my credentials. As I have already stated my wife saw this last night e-mailed today posted my e-mail and response.

If you find it funny then thats up to you, your the one throwing accusations about without even checking the rest of the thread.

As for my Join date this would be the day after my club went into admin check back my posts before you insinuate that I am a tim causing trouble.

"A few demands for the promised screenshot, but a quick google by me gives....."

Absolute utter bullshit you sad deluded bigot.

Dig a bigger hole if you can. You ARE a tim causing trouble.

Outed wunfellaff. w****r.gifw****r.gifw****r.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Your link does not work I have posted the screenshot I took last night and the e-mails sent to Ladbrokes. Don't see how you get me sending an e-mail complaining about a tarrier calling a horse something offensive makes me a tim. ????????????

Get a grip have been going to games for 23 years ya fud...

Happy for admin to contact me to verify my loyalties if need be..

:ph34r:8):ph34r:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=237403

^^^^

A few demands for the promised screenshot, but a quick google by me gives....... http://www.ladbrokesraceclubs.com/Betting/HorseDetails.aspx?HorID=62235BF

I love how that fandan interpreted you saying you'd found the horse via Google as an indication that you'd started the thread lol

How many legitimate users get banned on there cause of stupid wee clipes like him ?