Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

RFC 2012 PLC

No I am still ignoring you

Middlesborough FC

SFL website

UEFA website once we have played in Scottish Cup

UEFA paying us some money they were due

BBC

Links have all been posted and I don't need to convince myself ;)

But listen if you want to believe your version then its free country, please go ahead

Because the money was due to paid to Rangers, so they paid it to Rangers.

Simples.

Game, set and fecking match cuntos.

UEFA view RFC 2012 PLC as Rangers FC.

;)

ETA credit for news goes to flyingrodent.

Edited by stonedsailor

RFC 2012 PLC

Game, set and fecking match cuntos.

UEFA view RFC 2012 PLC as Rangers FC.

;)

Wait for the newco/sevco responses.....Pile o'pish, we'll always be the ranjurs, plastics & diddies are just obsessed, too long-didn't read, but sellic had an EBT as well, ect ect.

feel free to add more. :rolleyes:

They've all returned to base for advice on spin this one. Give them time. cool.gif

They have neither the brains, truths/facts or stamina required to form an an intelligent debate on the topic of the thread title - "Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All Chat here!" - all they have is foolish trolling, lies/fictions and lethargy. I don't doubt that they will return to the thread to continue to post in the same manner as they have been doing since February 13. wink.gif

Wait for the newco/sevco responses.....Pile o'pish, we'll always be the ranjurs, plastics & diddies are just obsessed, too long-didn't read, but sellic had an EBT as well, ect ect.

feel free to add more. :rolleyes:

Its no like we won everything when we were cheating.

We could have paid the tax if we wanted.

My dog ate it.

Edited by ribzanelli

And one more page financial wet-dreams from plumbing and van driving diddy clubbers and plastics on their favourite business.

Meanwhile, supporters of The Rangers rejoice in the knowledge that it's 54 and counting smile.gif

:D

And one more page of financial wet-dreams from plumbing and van driving diddy clubbers and plastics on their favourite business.

Meanwhile, supporters of The Rangers rejoice in the knowledge that it's 54 and counting smile.gif

Pst, did you get your payout from UEFA for players at Euro 2012?

And one more page of financial wet-dreams from plumbing and van driving diddy clubbers and plastics on their favourite business.

Meanwhile, supporters of The Rangers Sevco rejoice in the knowledge that it's all good 54 and counting smile.gif

Fixed that for you.

Edited by TheTaxMan

A wee comment on Charlie's insistence that he'll take the SPL to court as "We bought the history, titles and honours" as "they have no authority to strip them". If I buy a Victoria Cross on e:bay, and change my name by deed (deid?;) ) poll to the same as the guy that won it, does that make me a hero?

Edited by Happy Buddie

You can buy Graceland, grow your sideburns and shake your pelvis all you want, it doesn't make you the King.

Only the most brass-necked of conmen would try to claim that the purchase of Graceland included Elvis' spirit, which is separate from his bloated body, meaning the purchaser is in fact Elvis Pressley, but isn't liable for the cheeseburger bill because they were eaten by the old body. And only the simplest of Elvis fans would actually believe that the guy on stage in the cheap polyester suit belting out Jailhouse Rock in a Yorkshire accent actually is Elvis.

Strong.

A wee comment on Charlie's insistence that he'll take the SPL to court as "We bought the history, titles and honours" as "they have no authority to strip them". If I buy a Victoria Cross on e:bay, and change my name by deed (deid?;) ) poll to the same as the guy that won it, does that make me a hero?

Inside the brain of a Sevconian (former Rangers fan) the answer is "of course it does". wink.gif