Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Now I know the Bearz on here think I have it in for them, however for once I am going to do them a favour.

As you know their god fat buddha "Sally" famous for 'Tic-Tacs and munching' has been struggling to find the answer to his team's woeful performances.

Well I may have found the 'answer' to their team's lack of cohesion from defence through the midfield to the forwards ..

If you cannot sign the keeper .. then maybe Sally could feature this in his training sessions .. also I am sure this guy would score from the penalty spot

Alternatively you could just sack the fat fud ... :lol:

I know, I know .. there's no need to thank me ... ;):P

(Edit - had to insert the word may for legal reasons .. that and the pedantic Tedi would have me labelled as a liar, ohhh the stress and shame of it all)

Much more relevant. :lol:

I checked the score online last night around 9.30pm and i'm sure it said 2-1 to Rangers SevCo at FT on the BBC website. So, I went back to watching telly (off topic, Derren Brown - the man is a genius).

Anyhoo, finding out the real score this morning was better than christmas. Beat at Ibrox, out of the Diddy Cup, Close of Business looming. What a brilliant start to the day!

Edited by Stagmaster

Meanwhile on OrcMedia they are more concerned that a poster has called Fat Sally a c**t and conduct a witch hunt to have him banned

:lol::lol::lol:

Rangers9 account gone to the wall ..

Their official match thread.. which charts their realisation that they got beat and the descent into infighting between members as to whether Fat Sally should get the sack.

Reaction during the penalty shoot .. you can sense their anguish ..

Stop it !!!

I'm gonnae pish maself again .................

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

In his half-time interview during the match with QOTS did everyone else clearly hear Charles Green say:

"This could only happen in the stupidity of Scotland" in reference to the SFL permitting his new club to walk straight into the SFL after all that has happened.

Expect more of the same , when the share issue is on the go. The problem is he thinks it will keep working when the more he keeps insisting of its validity the more scepticism will grow. Charlie is a one trick pony

Att : 23,932

^^^^We don't do walking away.............................;)

How many Queens fans in that number? I believe they sold out their allocation. Would that be around 2000 of them? I'm surprised Charlie never open up another section to get more in. You have to maximize income for these big cup matches.

Edited by stonedsailor

A thing you notice about (old&new)Rangers supporters and how the differ from other fans: most of us have to be, and are, prepared to take a ribbing when inevitable defeats and hard times come along.

Fans of whatever club is playing out of Ibrox have little sense of reality, and no general sense of humour. It is that lack of understanding/comprehension of the real world of which CGreen is taking advantage.

Although last night was a cup game so extra revenue, what is the break even point for NewRangers for the league.

It was given over the last couple of season that Aberdeen needed 13,000 (think that was the figure) at games to be breaking even. So has anybody calculated what their figure is. At what point if the crowds fall does the current cash flow start to fall into the red.

Sorry for the serious question amongst all the mirth, but if people don't stop laughing the bill for the NHS to stitch up split sides may be greater than OldRangers final debt.

<Although last night was a cup game so extra revenue, what is the break even point for NewRangers for the league.It was given over the  last couple of season that Aberdeen needed 13,000 (think that was the figure) at games to be breaking even. So has anybody calculated what their figure is. At what point if the crowds fall does the current cash flow start to fall into the red.Sorry for the serious question amongst all the mirth, but if people don't stop laughing the bill for the NHS to stitch up split sides may be greater than OldRangers final debt.

I have asked that many a times, where is the money coming from for not only the players wages, but the upkeeping of ibrox, Murray Park and the staff (as far as im aware no staff have been made redundant, paying the stewarts, police, ambulances, not to mention Charles Green claims to have paid off the football debts.

Nobody seems to know, I've heard Sevco have made around £10m from season ticket sales, but I dont think that is nearly enough to cover the expenses for the season