Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Haha, am I privvy to information? You're the ones certain it will happen, so please do tell us where you're getting this information from since you seem so sure.

It won't happen, and there is no call for it to happen. Apart from among sevco fans like you who are fuckin desperate for it to happen so they can have some kind of small ammo to throw back at their one time rivals who are in the champions league while sevco are sadfacing away in the third division, unable to win away from home and getting dumped out of the diddy cups to dwindling crowds.

Feck Sevco, I'm just gonnie start calling youse Fourth Lanark. The decline is underway.

From the same place as you it would appear, the nver ending rumour mill.

Your opinion, plenty of people would say that there is an appetite for it amongst non old firmers. Time will tell, i hope you're right as i don't think it's right but ....

Oh no please for the love of god have mercy and don't call us that, anyhting but that.

From the same place as you it would appear, the nver ending rumour mill.

Your opinion, plenty of people would say that there is an appetite for it amongst non old firmers. Time will tell, i hope you're right as i don't think it's right but ....

Oh no please for the love of god have mercy and don't call us that, anyhting but that.

Everyone is a non old firmer now Benny. The Old firm died on the 12 th of June.

According to that .. if it's still 100% accurate .. there's 36 tickets available outwith the Benfica sections .. and the total unsold is less than 600 .. so roughly 59,600 ...

Aye you win Bennett .. :lol::lol::lol:

36 tickets, are you using a seville calculator? Gold dust my arse ;)

I think Charles Green is missing something here with regards American based supporters.

I mind a few years ago a certain Scottish club was to become the focus of a reality tv show where a number of the best young American players would join the team and propel the club up from 'Worst to First' in an ultimate underdog story. Part of this was also that the fans would be involved in such things as picking the team.

Could be a good reality show already, can you imagine the viewers on the edge of their seats as 'goodguy' Chuck Green fights the power of the football authorities and more, against the odds, would be great TV.

Orly

https://www.eticketi...px?itemref=5761

Tickets are available for various parts of ground, another Dhenseboy myth debunked 8)

Sold out allocation and tickets like gold dust --- my arse :lol:

Your SPL player ridden team in the SFL 3rd division got pumped last night with a pishy home attendance for a cup quarter final ! AND ! AND ! this is your pile of pish post ranting about a few tickets still available for a Champions League match at Parkhead :blink: .

Benny that really is scraping the barrel dude with your tongue for a come back FFS.Just take it right up the Khyber because your tribute act you support got totally embarrassed for a multitude of reasons.

Those tickets at Parkhead will more than likely be sold before the match has started WHY ! because there is a good chance Celtic can take all 3 points against a weakened depleted Benfica side ! you know just like QoS did last night at fortress Ibrox :lol:.

Mon' the Benfica and get totally pumped off Celtic to help boost the co-efficient for the Whole of Scotland because my new team can't because they can't play in Europe for 3 years plus even if they won the Scottish Cup. smile.gif

There fixed that for ya :D

Your SPL player ridden team in the SFL 3rd division got pumped last night with a pishy home attendance for a cup quarter final ! AND ! AND ! this is your pile of pish post ranting about a few tickets still available for a Champions League match at Parkhead :blink: .

Benny that really is scraping the barrel dude with your tongue for a come back FFS.Just take it right up the Khyber because your tribute act you support got totally embarrassed for a multitude of reasons.

Those tickets at Parkhead will more than likely be sold before the match has started WHY ! because there is a good chance Celtic can take all 3 points against a weakened depleted Benfica side ! you know just like QoS did last night at fortress Ibrox :lol:.

I never expected anyone apart from Dhenseboy to be rattled by this, a simple matter of reminding Dhenseboy to remain within the realms of reality. Nope i ever expected anyone else to take umbrage over this, until you showed up.

Gold dust :lol:

You have to ask?

Because it will warm the cockles of my heart when the diddy club/plastic kiddy on love-in implodes. smile.gif

Liewell made that statement because he knows what's coming his way.

"We would have lost more than anybody – by a long, long way," he said. "There are massive differences in scale. But there is no point in weakening Celtic."

Cheered me up, that did laugh.gif

Bendarroch, you cannot seriously be that thick. Do you seriously believe that because we hated the bigoted "institution" at ibrox, we must somehow have fonder feelings for the other bigoted "institution" who used to be your business partners? No wonder you think Tedi and Bennet are sensible posters. Your head must be full of barbed wire and broken biscuits.

Two sides of the same shameful coin - all they had in common was the coin.

I had to have a double take just to make sure i read this correctly :o Maybe if guys like you(1) would give it a rest then there wouldn't be this endless stream of negative publicity(2) but no, it's all our fault(3) :blink:

(1)Would those guys be:

A) Fans of clubs across Europe who have been denied success and financial benefits due to rangers cheating for years? OR

B) The taxpayers of this country who have had tens of millions stolen by rangers over the same period.

(2) Mibbes you and the rest of Sevco's acolytes should ask Charlie Caroli and his Ringmaster to shut the f**k up now and again. When you're in a hole, stop digging kinda thing.

(3) Smiley aside, Bennett, the first glimpse of acceptance. Embrace it and maybe you can move on.

Is that you? Sherlock?

First it was 'gold dust' and now a public display of uncertainty over which of the many St Johnstone's I might be referring to.

laugh.gif

Well, to be fair, mastermind, you and the other berrz seem a bit confused between original clubs and tribute acts. Let's not criticise the lad for ensuring accuracy. We don't want Tedi bringing the Power Of Pedantry to bear, now, do we?

Well, to be fair, mastermind, you and the other berrz seem a bit confused between original clubs and tribute acts. Let's not criticise the lad for ensuring accuracy. We don't want Tedi bringing the Power Of Pedantry to bear, now, do we?

Where is Tedi? I thought he was one of the more diehard of the Sevco fans? Has he walked away because of one defeat (which wasn't really a defeat anyway, just a draw)?

Just heard Green's moan on Sportsound.

Who in the media do you think will be first to say they knew he was full of shit?

What is he still dragging on about the charges and the SFA, SPL investigations? I have to say that he's just a chancer and having Rangers as a newco is the only way he can make big money, when the cludgie shuts down.

I never expected anyone apart from Dhenseboy to be rattled by this, a simple matter of reminding Dhenseboy to remain within the realms of reality. Nope i ever expected anyone else to take umbrage over this, until you showed up.

Gold dust :lol:

Still seething over last night and trying to score points over the Celtic fans to make yourself feel better because your team was so good last night :lol:.

Where is Tedi? I thought he was one of the more diehard of the Sevco fans? Has he walked away because of one defeat (which wasn't really a defeat anyway, just a draw)?

No more excuses, I don't think they realised or contemplated the idea of one of the wee diddy teams taking them at Ibrokes. The woeful displays, taking them to extra time and pens is beyond their idea of how they would just continue to turn everyone over.

No doubt tickets for tonights CL match at Celtic Park are sold out, so full house.

Will Ibrox be sold out for their clash with Montrose on Sunday?.

Plenty of tickets still available for the cup match with Motherwell, you would think a 3rd Division club would show more enthusiasm when drawn against an SPL club at home.

(1)Would those guys be:

A) Fans of clubs across Europe who have been denied success and financial benefits due to rangers cheating for years? OR

B) The taxpayers of this country who have had tens of millions stolen by rangers over the same period.

(2) Mibbes you and the rest of Sevco's acolytes should ask Charlie Caroli and his Ringmaster to shut the f**k up now and again. When you're in a hole, stop digging kinda thing.

(3) Smiley aside, Bennett, the first glimpse of acceptance. Embrace it and maybe you can move on.

And how is Mother tonight Norman?

Keep taking them pills mate.

Parkhead looks pretty full to me. At £40 a ticket the sums add up a lot nicer than whatever 23000 paid last night. I can believe Sevco fans even want to enter that debate. Last night was a beautiful night for Scottish football, hopefully we are treated to a few more before Charly Chuckles disappears with his cash!

Proof positive that St Johnstone are indeed a club without distinction. No one cares now or ever did smile.gif

I loved that self-aware twitter line from St Johnstone FC last night recognising their own diddy status.

"We just hit 3000 followers, now if all of you came along to a game this season it would be brilliant!!"

laugh.gif

Having a go at a club because they have shown respect when questioning the games leaders is not exactly a stick to beat anyone with.

Sadly it is part of your club obnoxious status that makes others show so little if any compassion.