Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Harry Brady ‏@HarryBradyCU 1) Stadium Sale and leaseback 2) Securitise season books 3) Resi on Murray Park Yes, within the week i'll reveal Greene finance plans

Are they going to lease it off of Craig Whyte.

What does securitise mean?

Resi? What's that?

I can't remember the exact figures or were I read it but I remember a post from a Sheffield United fan about Charles Green when he first got involved with Rangers it went along these lines. When he showed up we owed £4 million and owned the stadium, when he left we still owed £4 million but somebody else owned the stadium.

Harry Brady ‏@HarryBradyCU 1) Stadium Sale and leaseback 2) Securitise season books 3) Resi on Murray Park Yes, within the week i'll reveal Greene finance plans

Are they going to lease it off of Craig Whyte.

What does securitise mean?

Resi? What's that?

He can't even get Greens name right and you lap up his revelations :rolleyes:

Nostradamus eat your heart out dry.gif

I think you mean Michel de Nostredame dry.gif

:D :D

And a RESI is a Real Estate Services Income I think.....

Bennett, this is stuff that has been speculated on for months and if it comes out soon you would think you would be happy about it. Surely you want to know what the crooked bugger is up to and what he has done?

CW's floating charge is for Murray Park ... according to most of the sources ...

:D :D :D and bang on time

Whyte’s Liberty Corporate applied to be liquidated on 25 Sept 2012 (See notice at Companies House)

That’s interesting because………

Liberty Corporate holds a floating charge over the assets of Whyte’s RFCG. It is wholly owned by Whyte’s BVI co Liberty Capital

RFCG hold a £27.5M floating charge over the Ibrox and MP assets of RFC (I.A.

Strap in folks, its gonna get bumpy 8)

http://scottishfootballmonitor.wordpress.com/2012/09/19/make-our-mind-up-time/comment-page-26/#comments

You can't even get Green's name correct, nor that of de Nostredame. What does that say about you genius?

I think you mean Michel de Nostredame dry.gif

:D :D

And a RESI is a Real Estate Services Income I think.....

Bennett, this is stuff that has been speculated on for months and if it comes out soon you would think you would be happy about it. Surely you want to know what the crooked bugger is up to and what he has done?

You have to love Wikipedia dry.gif where we would be without it. I see that Stoned sailor has also read your post, calling him Nostradamus is perfectly acceptable and non pedantic.

If it happens then i'll deal with it, if i jumped everytime a rumour appeared on some blog then i'd be like a pogo stick.

I've nothing important today to add as one of the top 10 posters here..........

EXCEPT how satisfying it is that Cevco are in the 3rd Division, struggling to avoid getting pumped by the real Rangers (Berwick), having Orcs pretending it is super to be in the lowest of the low, them having 'dream' friendlies against Kelty Hearts or so, Cevco getting pumped oot the Harry Ramsden's fish supper cup in the same week the Orc's former rivals Seltik embark in Champion's League Group stage, having Charlie Chuckles giving his pronouncements, etc, etc, etc.

SUCH FUN

Edited by Claymores

Not really.

Yer ok Benny boy - Charlie Chuckles told us all he bought the players from the former Rangers the same time he bought the history. He promised the Orcs that the players for the deceased club couldn't walk away as free agents..............he'd take the playerss, new clubs, SFA, United Nations, RSPCA, Save the Children, BBC, ITV, Primark to court and win

That worked out well. can't wait for the next episode once the wrongful titles are re-allocated.

Thats 48 hours come and gone, where is the update?

Since the mighty gers :lol: went into admin soon to be liquidated there has been nothing but deadlines that have come and gone.OH I do miss those lunchtime deadlines we all had a laugh at :D .We can only assume here that because another deadline has come and gone that the verdict is not a good one for Green and his amoebic ragers.Every delay on the ragers since February has resulted in a bad day for the ragers fans and surely this is another historic kicking for the ragers fans,the only good news they ever had was Chucky getting a team eventually fielded.

We all know there was a case to answer for dual contracts and the BTC will deem the loans as bonuses which means there was legally paid monies to the gers players that were not recorded in the annual accounts.So Green has to fight from 2 sides here and will or has already lost and why the delay,the orcs will not take the news well at all because Green has stupidly taken liability for the oldco and has signed an agreement before getting licences to trade in football.Also if he continues to pretend they are still the oldco the club could be hounded from other directions HMRC & European clubs seeking recompense for lost income because of improperly registered players by the EBT pension fund scam at Rangers.

His only way out is to eventually say on the record in front of the media that his new club is exactly just that ! A BRAND NEW FOOTBALL CLUB est July 2012 and not the former club that is to be liquidated.This is probably part of the Green master plan ! get the fans on board at any cost supporting his brand new club and then will publicly have to declare brand new club status and by then the fans will have already been conned to support the new club,but will give out statements to the orcs that this club will always be the same club no matter what even though in the records they will have nowt but games played since August this year.How will the orc support handle that ?.