Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Was over on ragers media and found some comedy gold FFS ! A link to some roaster of Rangers web site called "Rangers chat" This is a no holds barred phone in hosted by Limmy for the worst of NEDS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: swearing is compulsory and so is insulting THEM from the other side.Although the first caller tonight who wouldn't be out of place in an off licence at 8am in the morning,I actually think this Rangers fan has totally asked the questions other fans totally blinker out.He wants the answers we want to hear on here :o !.

fuckchat the one that's 9pm it's funny :lol:

Sorry. Gave it a few minutes and had to chuck it. Retards with an inflated sense of their position in the football world and life in general.

eta I did like the pronunciation of "The Blue Knights" as "Balloonites". Very apt.

eta again The Orcs are trying to organise a boycott of SPL clubs in the League Cup. Possible response could be " You don't like us, we don't care, f**k off."

Given their 'history', if the Sevco chaps knew the origin of the word 'boycott' , they wouldn't be so keen to bandy it about, methinks.

Edited by cyderspaceman

Sorry. Gave it a few minutes and had to chuck it. Retards with an inflated sense of their position in the football world and life in general.

eta I did like the pronunciation of "The Blue Knights" as "Balloonites". Very apt.

eta again The Orcs are trying to organise a boycott of SPL clubs in the League Cup. Possible response could be " You don't like us, we don't care, f**k off."

Given their 'history', if the Sevco chaps knew the origin of the word 'boycott' , they wouldn't be so keen to bandy it about, methinks.

What they say: We don't want to give money to a team that hates us and wants to destroy our team, by attending an away tie.

What they mean: We don't want to watch a team who hates us destroying our team, ripping our defence to bits and scoring a binload of goals, by attending an away tie.

I could be wrong, of course - Andy Goram is in the Herald today saying he'd bet on Rangers to beat Celtic, if they were drawn together. If it was an away tie, I wouldn't put more than a couple of quid on Rangers to beat other third division sides.

Like I say - getting their excuses in early. They may as well start their campaign to boycott major cup finals for the next three years now, as well. I think that campaign might be particularly effective.

They probably think it's to do with the cricketer who displayed such orc-like panache in his domestic relations.....

Seriously. :blink:

:lol:

What a complete and utter laughing stock these fools are.

I just find it amazing how they are trying to blame SPL clubs for trying to "kill them" Reading or listening to them, you'd honestly think they forgot about Rangers going under due to owing the tax man £94m and every other small creditor!

I just find it amazing how they are trying to blame SPL clubs for trying to "kill them" Reading or listening to them, you'd honestly think they forgot about Rangers going under due to owing the tax man £94m and every other small creditor!

If only they could channel their indignant rage against the right people..... David Murray and his BOD, Craig Whyte and this new corporate bagger Charlie "Fastbuck" Green..

Hell, if they did that I'm sure other fans would have been happy to pile in and help...... but no," It's someone elses fault," "We are Rangers - we don't Care" "f**k Yer Tax" "Anti-Gers Agendas" blah blah blah blah blah...................

Nuke 'em... cool.gif

Had to give credit to that Rangers fan on the talk show and he knows that what's happening at Ibrox is not looking good and they're going to do another CW getting all the money and fucked off again. And also that Glasgow Limmy is a thick c**t, who is brother of Limmy show AKA Daft Limmy.

99% of "Rangers" fans under the age of 40 are thick cnuts and that is a fact. That young lad who told the thick cnuts the facts is one of the 1%. wink.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Was over on ragers media and found some comedy gold FFS ! A link to some roaster of Rangers web site called "Rangers chat" This is a no holds barred phone in hosted by Limmy for the worst of NEDS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: swearing is compulsory and so is insulting THEM from the other side.Although the first caller tonight who wouldn't be out of place in an off licence at 8am in the morning,I actually think this Rangers fan has totally asked the questions other fans totally blinker out.He wants the answers we want to hear on here :o !.

fuckchat the one that's 9pm it's funny :lol:

I used the fast forward feature to cut out the real eejits, still difficult to bear. (ha) Listened to a bit of today's show. One guy thinks adding flavoured syrup to a bottle of fizzy water is TOO COMPLICATED. I won't be tuning in again unless it's to hear wailing and gnashing of teeth (or gums).

Seriously. :blink:

:lol:

What a complete and utter laughing stock these fools are.

They didn't even think it through. Announcing it BEFORE the draw gave the authorities the chance to ensure a home tie.

No wait, they were always on to a home tie anyway.:ph34r:

Still, after ICT beat them it will be irrelevant until the next time.

The fixtures are still not up on the official SFL site. Pathetic.

They didn't even think it through. Announcing it BEFORE the draw gave the authorities the chance to ensure a home tie.

No wait, they were always on to a home tie anyway.:ph34r:

Still, after ICT beat them it will be irrelevant until the next time.

The fixtures are still not up on the official SFL site. Pathetic.

One of those interesting stats you get occasionally, highlighted on Twitter by P&B: New Rangers have had a home tie against a team managed by a former Rangers player in every tie so far in this competition.

Rangers v East Fife (Durie)

Rangers v Falkirk (Pressley)

Rangers v Motherwell (McCall) and now

Rangers v ICT (Butcher)

Fortunate set of draws, that. You imagine that any one of those games played away from home might have ended their campaign.

Edited by flyingrodent

What they say: We don't want to give money to a team that hates us and wants to destroy our team, by attending an away tie.

What they mean: We don't want to watch a team who hates us destroying our team, ripping our defence to bits and scoring a binload of goals, by attending an away tie.

I could be wrong, of course - Andy Goram is in the Herald today saying he'd bet on Rangers to beat Celtic, if they were drawn together. If it was an away tie, I wouldn't put more than a couple of quid on Rangers to beat other third division sides.

Like I say - getting their excuses in early. They may as well start their campaign to boycott major cup finals for the next three years now, as well. I think that campaign might be particularly effective.

50p?

One of those interesting stats you get occasionally, highlighted on Twitter by P&B: New Rangers have had a home tie against a team managed by a former Rangers player in every tie so far in this competition.

Rangers v ICT (Butcher)

Fortunate set of draws, that. You imagine that any one of those games played away from home might have ended their campaign.

Very interesting and very fortunate. Did Andy Goram bet on them winning each of the first three?

Rangers v ICT (Butcher)

David Longmuir and Jim Ballantyne are fixing it for us so that we win the competition, theres a thread about it on follow follow

Rangers v ICT (Butcher)

You could also throw in the home draw they got in the Ramsden's against a side managed by yet another of their former players.

Didn't go so well for them, mind.:)

Bairnforever told us BDO were liquidating us in mid September. That EBT are class as match fixing. We owe Europe tax. The SPL isn't corrupt. The zog is under moonsky and wreckage for bonio droplets.

He is awesome.

Just because The Rangers are not going to be in Europe this year does not mean that the UK is not in Europe. :rolleyes:

The avoidance of VAT results in Rangers owing Europe tax as the EU budget is partly funded by the VAT base of the member countries.

David Longmuir and Jim Ballantyne are fixing it for us so that we win the competition, theres a thread about it on follow follow

I was thinking more that four home ties in a row is a) lucky and b) possibly masking a few weaknesses in the team. As we've seen, the Newco Rangers can hammer teams at home but can and do struggle badly away.

The managers thing is just one of those oddities these competitions throw up from time to time.

Just because The Rangers are not going to be in Europe this year does not mean that the UK is not in Europe. :rolleyes:

The avoidance of VAT results in Rangers owing Europe tax as the EU budget is partly funded by the VAT base of the member countries.

laugh.gif

And the EU funded space programme could suffer as an indirect result. Alien communication - potentially vital to our futures - could be catastrophically, irreparably damaged by The Rangers tax case.

laugh.gif