Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

a sponsorship opportunity that Chucky has missed.....

DSCF1345.JPG

the Northern Engineering & Welding Company logo would look smart on the front of the 'Rangers' shirts

That keeper looks a bit shit...Strolling back as the ball hits the net. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Was over on ragers media and found some comedy gold FFS ! A link to some roaster of Rangers web site called "Rangers chat" This is a no holds barred phone in hosted by Limmy for the worst of NEDS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: swearing is compulsory and so is insulting THEM from the other side.Although the first caller tonight who wouldn't be out of place in an off licence at 8am in the morning,I actually think this Rangers fan has totally asked the questions other fans totally blinker out.He wants the answers we want to hear on here :o !.

fuckchat the one that's 9pm it's funny :lol:

I've just listened to that wee cnut again, i couldn't help myself.

Boab Orr @ the 5minute 20seconds mark: LMFAORAOFLOL!!!!

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I've read the proposals in the Guard's van Bears piece and find my credulity stretched. Even allowing for it all to be feasible, CG is talking about a 5 to 10 year plan.

Their fans won't stand for that. They want to be top dogs as soon as possible. Preferably less than 3 years,( with some jiggery-pokery in the leagues).

Anyhow, it isn't feasible so we'll just have to wait and see what does transpire. I don't think it looks good for them.

I'm really glad I'm not a 'bear'.

Fuckin hell! Not only is that the worst result in Sevco's short history, it's probably the worst result associated with the name rangers. Albion are clearly the worst team in senior Scottish football. There have been some chuckles this season but I'm genuinely shocked at that.

Good for Stirling but Jesus!

Global brand so they are....

Gonna be HUGE.....

Investors just waiting in the wings you know.....

Champions League semis....

Major signings.....

No...... I can't.................

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Fuckin' SELL THAT CHUCKIE !

(God my sides hurt !) wink.gif

6 milllion in wages laugh.gif

How many years of all the clubs combined in SFL3 wages outside of newco to reach that figure?

Going places with Charlie boy, european league haa haa pull the other one its got bells on.

Anyone hear the rangers fans on yourcall tonight?

One suggested they should sack McCoist and bring in David Moyes :lol:

Another said he believed the intro the BBC showed before the Motherwell game was "out and out bigotry" by the BBC

:lol:

Anyone hear the rangers fans on yourcall tonight?

One suggested they should sack McCoist and bring in David Moyes :lol:

Another said he believed the intro the BBC showed before the Motherwell game was "out and out bigotry" by the BBC

:lol:

Is there anywhere us Englandshire-dwellers can hear this stuff? I've nearly pissed myself already reading about the "Moyes solution" - hearing it for real might well put me in Casualty!

Is there anywhere us Englandshire-dwellers can hear this stuff? I've nearly pissed myself already reading about the "Moyes solution" - hearing it for real might well put me in Casualty!

There will be a podcast of it uploaded within a day or two if you can wait :)