Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Green can have my £500. If it all goes pear shaped then at least i will know I did my best to save the club. I was not found wanting like so many were in our hour of need!!

Hold on - if things will be OK regardless of the share issue, people don't need to put in £500 to "do their best to save the club", surely? Not knocking your commitment, btw.

Edited by HibeeJibee

At the end of the day when we needed somebody to come forward to save us there was not ONE Rangers minded person there...Not One!!!

For all his faults Green was the only person with a feasible plan to get us out the mess created by Rangers minded fly by night businessmen whose egos destroyed our club.

Green can have my £500. If it all goes pear shaped then at least i will know I did my best to save the club. I was not found wanting like so many were in our hour of need!!

Why was that?!!! dry.gifoops.gif

Nobody is buying Shares to make money or to take money out of the club...The whole point is to put money in!!!

We get cheaper tickets by being season ticket holders in the first place!

I know this.

The point concerns Green's artless evasion. Rather than say what you do, he tries to make out there's a perk in there somewhere.

Coupled with his vagueness on what the money is actually for right now given the embargo, there's nothing there to inspire confidence.

Throw in McCoist highlighting the loss of 28 players in accounting for the away form and you've got a pretty damned entertaining spectacle.

Hold on - if things will be OK regardless of the share issue, people don't need to put in £500 to "do their best to save the club", surely? Not knocking your commitment, btw.

You asked for a summary of what was said and i tried to give it. I never claimed to believe it..I have had a wee holiday drink tonight and i am still trying to get my head around the 2 years season tickets in the 1 financial year...Does that not mean the next financial year there will be no season ticket sales??

I know this.

The point concerns Green's artless evasion. Rather than say what you do, he tries to make out there's a perk in there somewhere.

Coupled with his vagueness on what the money is actually for right now given the embargo, there's nothing there to inspire confidence.

Throw in McCoist highlighting the loss of 28 players in accounting for the away form and you've got a pretty damned entertaining spectacle.

It's funny when CG said "Now Jeff this is a new club and we have no debt or liabilities" and Jeff Randell said "That is true but you're in third division" and you can tell his face that he doesn't seem to care, even Sally is like what the f**k are you on about. laugh.giflaugh.gif

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

35k season tickets wern't enough to carry for a season ?

Reduced prices, a shitload of kids tickets and was that money used to pay the £5.5m plus interest?

Proabably more questions Wizy but right now my eyes are nearlt closed together and things usuallu seem clearer after a good kip.

You asked for a summary of what was said and i tried to give it. I never claimed to believe it..I have had a wee holiday drink tonight and i am still trying to get my head around the 2 years season tickets in the 1 financial year...Does that not mean the next financial year there will be no season ticket sales??

Well not necessarily: I assume the suggestion's that ST sales will appear at the start and end of the initial financial year and thereafter (logically) at the end of each financial year. But the outgoings still have to be met during following 12 months so it's not free money. (Although Ticketus can assist :ph34r:).

That wasn't my surprise, though, it was your implication that fans need to buy shares to "do their best to save the club".

Nobody is buying Shares to make money or to take money out of the club...The whole point is to put money in!!!

We get cheaper tickets by being season ticket holders in the first place!

Exactly. This is not a 'normal' share issue. It's just playing on the allegiances of the Ibrox faithful to fleece them.

Do the rules governing share issues allow for this cavalier attitude? Even on AIM?

Let's see if it ends up as simply Nobody is buying Shares.

Well not necessarily: I assume the suggestion's that ST sales will appear at the start and end of the initial financial year and thereafter (logically) at the end of each financial year. But the outgoings still have to be met during following 12 months so it's not free money. (Although Ticketus can assist :ph34r:).

That wasn't my surprise, though, it was your implication that fans need to buy shares to "do their best to save the club".

You really are the pedant to end all pedants :P

Some have implied that Rangers NEED this money to carry on...I don't know if that is true but if it is i will gladly hand over my £500 to keep the club going. If we go out of business again then at least i will know i did my best for the club.

I don't think we NEED that money to survive but hope the money will be used wisely and in the best interests of the club and we can continue to grow and move back up the leagues

I nearly said "I feel sorry for the fans."

:lol:

I just hope they get to see Sevco win once away from home before Haudit & Daudit MkII ride into Rock Ridge. Is Brian Kennedy on speed dial?

Edited by pozbaird

I told everybody that I would float it this year.

"Not in two or three years' time when we will be back in Europe and we could do it at a higher price, because that's not fair."

"I made that promise on May 13 - it was printed and put out there and the fans are aware of it."

"If I was doing it for the benefit of the original investors, if we did it in three years' time when we're making massive profits, the share price will be higher and the company will be worth £100million, it would be more expensive for the fans. But the club belongs to the fans.

Oh bless him he did the same at Sheffiel……ahh no wait he didn’t

See he's planning on being in Europe again in 3 years...how's he managing the qualify for this while spouting nonsense about not taking up invitation to SPL when they win Div 1. Sadly looks like he's after deluded desparate peoples Christmas cash.....no better than one of these hamper companies who collapse in the run up to Christmas.

Are the rangers, the only company in Europe talking about an Atlantic league?

Incidentally, this Atlantic league, how do you get promoted to and relegated from it?

Is it a closed shop?

Forgive my ignorance it's just that I've not seen it discussed for years. I say discussed, what I mean is, since the last time minty was writing headlines for the record.