Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Was only open to certain existing shareholders, for the 67892nd time of telling.

No, it was open to ALL existing shareholders for the 67892nd time. Also, shares were traded on a public market so any member of the public could have purchase shares before the issue and taken up their rights.

Rangers: Ally McCoist bullish on club future

Rangers manager Ally McCoist thinks the Ibrox club are on the road to recovery, but has warned fans to be patient.

Or be careful what you wish for.

A48NIHkCYAAZ3Rv.png@METAKNIGHT

Was watching this earlier, Ally's body language is not good. I think if results had been brilliant on the park he would hold a lot more cards.

With the bad away form he is now CG's puppet and this was a cringeworthy appearance.

Ally a naturally charming guy, has changed so much in a couple of years.

CG makes your skin crawl, slimey bugger.

No, it was open to ALL existing shareholders for the 67892nd time. Also, shares were traded on a public market so any member of the public could have purchase shares before the issue and taken up their rights.

Such blatant lies, you have fun.

Anyone stupid enough to buy into this foolish enterprise deserves to be fleeced.

Strange timing of the IPO announcement but the EGM of OLDCO is tomorrow and if the

financials are voted through then BDO are called in. Just a thought.

Brilliant timing as will effectively stop BDO from attempting to overturn the original sale of assets to Sevco...................

I sense a "£20M" bailing out, whilst holding on to the ground & property. Handing "the club" over to these investors, alongside the debt they've run up since July, whilst reminding them they still have to pay off the £6M LOAN that bought the assets from D&P in the first place. :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by kiddy

Wonder how many junkies, jakeys and other vagabonds will suddenly have a stockbroker?

"gies a minute while a' raise some some collateral".

"ho' fannybaws, gies yer money a'fore a chib ye".

" done mr stockbroker gadge. I shall wire the funds post haste".

Wonder how many junkies, jakeys and other vagabonds will suddenly have a stockbroker?

"gies a minute while a' raise some collateral".

"ho' fannybaws, gies yer money a'fore a chib ye".

" done mr stockbroker gadge. I shall wire the funds post haste".

I have had similar visions today. I predict a rise in crime levels all over Scotland starting today. dry.gif

Rangers Football Club plc - Further re Rights Issue

Rangers Football Club plc Newstrack Announcements 09/11/2004

http://www.plus-sx.c...l?newsId=905043

I hope you don't actually expect Benny or any of his deluded friends to read that! You'll be seriously disappointed if you do. They would not understand what they were reading even if any of them were to actually read it. wink.gif

Edited by Itwiznaeme