Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Hey buddy, can you spare a dime?

Project Description:

As a matter of urgency I am needing this done.

forum.rangersmedia.co.uk

On attempting an upgrade from IPB 3.1 to IPB 3.3 my server crashed. We have a large forum with 30k members, and 6,000,000 posts.

I require a freelancer to repair any damage, and continue the upgrade. A fast internet connection is desirable if you need to do offline work, as the database is very large.

I am not interested in any bidder giving me an automated message, and I would prefer somebody with some experience of managing message boards.

Winning bidder must be able to start project within the next 4hrs, and be able to work at least 4hrs.

Additional Project Description:

10/14/2012 at 3:57 EDT:

I will offer a $100 bonus for completion of this project within 24hrs of the winning bid being accepted

http://www.freelancer.com/projects/PHP-Forum-Software/Upgrade-Rescue-Invision-Forum-site.html

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey buddy, can you spare a dime?

http://www.freelance...Forum-site.html

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :(

I think we should have a whip-round.............not sure I could live without the comedy gold from the neanderthals who infest CevcoMedja!

Or maybe they could take a leaf out of Chuckie's book and have a share flotation on AIM to buy a new server!

Unlike the Cervco golden opporchancity, it appears we've missed-out on the chance to get multiple expressions of interest fired-in for this one now. :(

Edited by Claymores

That's as good a description of the complete pish you post on here as I'm ever likely to read.

As if the diddy clubbers and plastics interest in The Rangers is a search for truth laugh.gif

If I want the truth on The Rangers I turn to Bairnforever - he's the man with his finger on all the pulses. If I want to see bitterness it's the Killie liar. You, the dhensebore, can always be counted on for hate and baseless pish.

Care to back that up, Gobshite?

You've been posting on here about as long as your team has existed, and I cannot remember ONE post which was not insulting, abusive, or reinforced the stereotype of the typical rangers fan. Are you even aware of what went on through the Spring and Summer, or has Charlie's Tribute Act got you thinking all's well?

Project ID:

• Project Type:
    Fixed

Project Description:

As a matter of urgency I am needing this done.On attempting an upgrade from IPB 3.1 to IPB 3.3 my server crashed. We have a large forum with 30k members, and 6,000,000 posts. I require a freelancer to repair any damage, and continue the upgrade. A fast internet connection is desirable if you need to do offline work, as the database is very large. I am not interested in any bidder giving me an automated message, and I would prefer somebody with some experience of managing message boards.Winning bidder must be able to start project within the next 4hrs, and be able to work at least 4hrs.

Additional Project Description:

10/14/2012 at 3:57 EDT: I will offer a $100 bonus for completion of this project within 24hrs of the winning bid being accepted

Skills required:

Forum Software , MySQL , PHP_________________________________________________________________________

Surprised he hasn't stated the personal conditions to become the successful bidder. (religion, colour, sexuality, membership of clubs and societies, and whether you are 'one of us'. Probably only 'football people' should apply)

Seems a great opportunity for someone who does not support Sevco Rangers to infiltrate the enemy, and slowly wreck havoc.rolleyes.gif

This just smacks of someone totally out of their (technical) depth. Even the most diddy of clubs (that I know) who run forums on their website have the expertise to handle such jobs.

Edited by thelegendthatis

I think across Scottish football, every club has a minority of people, you can't stand.

The problem with rangers fans is that with them it's the majority.

I have experienced rangers and Celtic fans winning the SPL. I worked in tesco metro on argyle street and had a couple of Celtic supporting mates. Celtic ad won the league that day under Jansen I think. And I went for a walk with them along to the barras at half 5. The atmosphere was great with the pubs filling out onto the streets, but when traffic went past every Celtic fan, to a man moved onto the pavement to let them through.

One rangers fan braved the top deck of a 62 and the Celtic fans clapped him, no hate no abuse. I was introduced to a lot of them as a thistle fan and they all asked me about how we were getting on. I didn't need to buy a pint for the couple of hours I was on the area. Guys I'd never met saying, no way, you've come down wi yer mates and your not even a Celtic fan, don't dare get your wallet out.

Quite a difference from the year before! I lived in lendel place in cessnock when rangers won 9 in a row. My dad had to drop me off at Harry ramsdens and I had to walk down paisley road west. Rangers fans ontop of bus shelters, jumping ontop of white vans, jumping on their roofs. Actually sitting in front of buses to stop them getting past with folk getting abused, on the bus. Beer bottles getting deliberately smashed on the road. It really was intimidating and built on an us and them mentality.

I think as a rangers fan you are taught to have some sort of arrogance, even when both support travel to firhill the atmosphere around the ground is night and day. Rangers fans came with this shoulders back, get out my way, we're the people attitude. A lot of Celtic fans just come across as football fans who are lucky to have seen success with their team.

Celtic fans hope for success, rangers fans expect it.

That's how they come across to me, anyway.

Is this true Dave, sounds fabulous.;):D

No back up .. amateurs and he wants it done in 4hrs on a budget of 2hrs. Another failed business I see ... :lol::lol::lol:

Shame ..

Very unlike an Orc business really...... More like us Diddies who would ask for as much help as possible for as little cost as possible......... I would have expected him to offer twenty times the going rate with an offer of a wee side letter covering that wee bonus for a quick fix.... ;)

Karmasureisabitch.com.

I'm perfectly happy being described as a diddy clubber. Us diddy clubbers now use the term on ourselves with a bit of humour.

Need to do better Sevconian Nation.

Mon' the diddies.

Honest diddy club v cheating , lying mega club wannabees (oldco)

Sevco using the identity and history of another club , while languishing in the bottom tier and not exactly ripping the pish out of the part timers.

Sevco the new Uber Diddy Club not even a a full member of the league they play in

My money is on that option playing out ... :lol:

That is the most accurate piece written on this affair so far. That includes the translation errors and it puts every Scottish journo to shame. I guess that's the Spanish market fcuked for the share issue?

I think across Scottish football, every club has a minority of people, you can't stand.

The problem with rangers fans is that with them it's the majority.

I have experienced rangers and Celtic fans winning the SPL. I worked in tesco metro on argyle street and had a couple of Celtic supporting mates. Celtic ad won the league that day under Jansen I think. And I went for a walk with them along to the barras at half 5. The atmosphere was great with the pubs filling out onto the streets, but when traffic went past every Celtic fan, to a man moved onto the pavement to let them through.

One rangers fan braved the top deck of a 62 and the Celtic fans clapped him, no hate no abuse. I was introduced to a lot of them as a thistle fan and they all asked me about how we were getting on. I didn't need to buy a pint for the couple of hours I was on the area. Guys I'd never met saying, no way, you've come down wi yer mates and your not even a Celtic fan, don't dare get your wallet out.

Quite a difference from the year before! I lived in lendel place in cessnock when rangers won 9 in a row. My dad had to drop me off at Harry ramsdens and I had to walk down paisley road west. Rangers fans ontop of bus shelters, jumping ontop of white vans, jumping on their roofs. Actually sitting in front of buses to stop them getting past with folk getting abused, on the bus. Beer bottles getting deliberately smashed on the road. It really was intimidating and built on an us and them mentality.

I think as a rangers fan you are taught to have some sort of arrogance, even when both support travel to firhill the atmosphere around the ground is night and day. Rangers fans came with this shoulders back, get out my way, we're the people attitude. A lot of Celtic fans just come across as football fans who are lucky to have seen success with their team.

Celtic fans hope for success, rangers fans expect it.

That's how they come across to me, anyway.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: How to out yourself in one easy step for the dim witted.

I't's been a while since i've laughed as much as this, have a few more :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It does reinforce their belief that they are a global brand though ....

Unfortunately for them that brand is a laughing stocking :lol::lol::lol:

Young Dhenseboy preparing for another days socking it to the Rangers fans.

9VU8jl.jpg