Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

As Ibrox is a listed building (I believe), what could be done with it to not make it a football stadium anymore?

I think it should be transformed into a magnificent Old ( In-Firm) Folks Home/Psychiatric Hospital

Maybe make it just for footballers and Club directors too.... That way, Fat Sally, Bummer Brown, John "Manuel" Grieg et all can live out their final years arguing about who'se fault it was.

Make it public access too, so Diddy club fans for generatios can watch the bitter arguments and slanging matches. Admission fee to be set at Chuckster's final share price..... 5p.

Just about value for money that ? :)

Edited by GreenockRover

I was asking a simple question

You are the one being retarded if you post a statement and then cant post the proof to back up that statement

I will ask the question again, please provide an offical footballing source that confirms what team i support

Why would there be an official source to confirm what team YOU support ?...are you really that special ? :unsure:

I will ask the question again, please provide an offical footballing source that confirms what team i support

It's incredibly hard to find official documents, without paying a price of course. There's numerous different ways of finding out the name of a company though...

My link

I actually found a legal document and posted it on this thread, but it'll be lost in the shite now

From Sky Sports

With his obvious interest in Football and Sport and his tie in with the merchandise sponsorship deal, he is exactly the type of shareholder and investor Rangers need, hopefully in a few seasons time he would also see Rangers as a good choice for sending a few Newcastle players on loan

All in a good positive piece of news

Will be on or below the 3% threshold of shares so around a £600,000 investment on a share issue of £20,000,000.

Is this a guess or can you prove it?

Am assuming he will have taken into account the SFA rules on share holdings along with the EUFA rulings on holding shares in other clubs. Allowed for the max of 3% (SFA) which gives the figure of £600,000. Also assuming that this new club might try and stick within the rules given what happened to a previous one that didn't.

Apart from not knowing what a Chuckie cheese is, i take exception to you demanding an answer when you clearly never gave me the same courtesy a few posts previous to this one.

Oh c.mon Bernadette, Chucky Cheese is that bloke tapping you for £500 as he's skint

That is a link

But not what I asked for and unrelated to your claim, you are obviously finding this difficult, I will repeat the question again, please read it

You stated 'You support Charles Green Zombie company'

I dont know who they are

Can you give me an official footballing link which shows that it is even possible to support a club with this name?

It's possible to support a club with any name. :rolleyes:

That is a link

But not what I asked for and unrelated to your claim, you are obviously finding this difficult, I will repeat the question again, please read it

You stated 'You support Charles Green Zombie company'

I dont know who they are

Can you give me an official footballing link which shows that it is even possible to support a club with this name?

laugh.gif I've already told you the company name is Sevco 5088 ltd, the fact you decided to isolate my "Zombie Company" jibe and expand on it is quite weak. Can you show me evidence that I'm wrong out of interest? I could get documents showing the company name, assets and directors but i'd have to pay for it. And I'd rather not do that, you're convinced its called Rangers though so surely you have proof?

Actually Green's company doesn't have that name any more.

I know, its now "The Rangers FC Ltd" or some other ditty, it';s interesting seeing if Tedi actually knows this or not though laugh.gif

Now for a serious question, who's Imran Ahmad?

Actually Green's company doesn't have that name any more.

I can't remember if it was an ICBM post or ICBM link when it was pointed oot (hoose!) that Sevco 5088 weren't actually incorporated or eligble for Scottish fitba and it was just Cockwombe bending over to take it up the ass. That's why Chucky Cheese got the nod to quickly change it to Sevco Scotland wasn't it?

Of course I know what company runs the club I support, the name you provided is now incorrect

You have now deflected 3 times and you are now asking me to prove you wrong, who is really being weak? You will also notice that I on each occasion have asked for an official footballing source, this has nothing to do with company names, nor does it cost anything

Just to prove my point and show how easy it is, then I will provide a link that shows that the club I support (1) exists (2) has existed since 1872

http://www.scottishf...m/club/rangers/

Thats the SFL way to keep sevco fans happy that their club is still continuing since 1872 but Lord Nimmo Smith stated that Rangers ceased to exists as a club in June 14th. wink.gif