Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Hiya clay

That still does not mean they can operate outside the law

If I make a rule saying that all females must wear a mini skirt to work (and any that dont like it can f**k off) , just because i like legs, will not protect me from a sexual discrimination case

Crazy rule i know :lol:

No because that is employment not a private members club and comes under employment rules, but private clubs can make wierd rules that if you wish to be a member you have to accept when you join up, like wearing an apron and rolling 1 leg of your trousers up if your a mason

Hiya clay

If I make a rule saying that all females must wear a mini skirt to work (and any that dont like it can f**k off) , just because i like legs, will not protect me from a sexual discrimination case

Crazy rule i know :lol:

In your silly analogy you'd be sacked and I'm sure you can clearly see this. The former Rangers signed-up to the private members club rules then clearly flouted them big style.Them or an incarnation of them shouldn't be allowed in the club anymore.

Hiya clay

Rangers did. They died. You transferred your alleigence to a new club. They are about to die. Where next Tedi? Go on, you know you want to ;)

So why were Rangers able to get the embargo overturned then?

Sorry let me reword that, why were Rangers able to have the embargo declared illegal?

and it is employment law, not rules

Because it wasnt part of the members rules, if it had been they would have no option we should have expelled you there and then, but watching you's die for a 2nd time whilst you's all sit back in denial will be oh so sweet

Who would be sacked? the company owner? how does that work?

Club and companies have become indivisible in the 21st Century. This is why the former Rangers were deducted 10 footballing points rather than deducting a company 10 points or even an individual who you blame 10 points!

The original finding against the former Rangers clearly stated this while finding Sir Craig and a few dodgy administrators within you company to all be responsible.

Glad you've still got a team to support Tedster - no animosity meant as I know you're a genuine fitba man

Aye the fitba is the most imprtant thing for me, no doubts

And as Sir Craig will find out soon enough, nobody is above the law, not the SPL or its commision or corrupt b*****ds who steal money from honest fitba fans

Rules your mob out then dry.gif

Aye the fitba is the most imprtant thing for me, no doubts

And as Sir Craig will find out soon enough, nobody is above the law, not the SPL or its commision or corrupt b*****ds who steal money from honest fitba fans

Ok Tedi serious question, what do you and your fellow ST holders think greens remit is?

is it?

A) To save Rangers, put them on an even keel get them back to the top and walk away with a profit to pay him for his efforts like wee fergus done with Celtic

B) He has been put in place to regain money for Ticketus etc through a share plan then will walk off and leave you's at square 1 in the same situation you were in May

C) Fully out for himself to line his own pockets through a dodgy share issue followed by asset stripping etc, remembering he bought the clu through a loan to the club that needs repaid

Do you trust him? Would you give him your money (outwith admission money etc)?

Going with some of his statements and some of the info now starting to bounce about regarding his previous contacts (Whyte, D&P), plus involvement with Octopus etc

if he was incharge of my club i would be praying Ken Bates came back to rescue us and he tried to close us down.

So why were Rangers able to get the embargo overturned then?

They didn't. Nothing was over turned, the COS believed the transfer embargo was not one of the punishements available to the SFA/SPL, according to their own rule book.

Nothing to do with employment law.

You could have still signed players, but they wouldn't have been able to play in any SFA run league, and as a private memebers club they are well within there right to refuse to allow anyone unregistered to play in their league.

Nothing would have stopped these guys from playing down Glasgow green if Rangers wanted them to.

They didn't. Nothing was over turned, the COS believed the transfer embargo was not one of the punishements available to the SFA/SPL, according to their own rule book.

Nothing to do with employment law.

You could have still signed players, but they wouldn't have been able to play in any SFA run league, and as a private memebers club they are well within there right to refuse to allow anyone unregistered to play in their league.

Nothing would have stopped these guys from playing down Glasgow green if Rangers wanted them to.

Without reading back through the previous i reckon you're being a bit cute here. The embargo may not have been over turned as such but it was altered as both sides reached a compromise.

Without reading back through the previous i reckon you're being a bit cute here. The embargo may not have been over turned as such but it was altered as both sides reached a compromise.

Correct as the other options that WERE within the remit for punishment were actually far more severe ie expulsion or suspension

Correct as the other options that WERE within the remit for punishment were actually far more severe ie expulsion or suspension

Wrong - in what way was it altered for them to accept? They delayed it which is a crime in itself.

And no Green will not be getting a penny from me for shares, till I see a prospectus and he answers the numerous unanswered questions, this has been my position since it was announced

I am sure Tedi you are no daft., unlike many who will put their hard earned cash into Green's "war chest".

Would be good to know.

1. What in particular do you want to have detailed in the prospectus?

and

2. What are the numerous unanswered questions you have?

Would help the rest of us understand where the risks would be to potential investors. biggrin.gif

If you can't answer, maybe your doppleganger Mr Bennett would oblige?

Edited by thelegendthatis

if he was incharge of my club i would be praying Ken Bates came back to rescue us and he tried to close us down.

Nolly, Ken Bates took us over when no-one else was interested. He put his money in when the club was sinking closer to the edge. As an Esquire House regular at the time I was priviledged to have had many conversations with Miller Reid, the then owner, indeed on many an occassion we had after hours drinks and chats about the jags in the cocktail bar /diner upstairs. He made it clear to me that the club was teetering on the brink and that no-one was interested in taking him over. HE approached The Master and he put the money up to save the club from going out of business. NO other jags fans or investors were interested. Bates during his tenure, gave us players from Chelsea such as the wonderful Colin West and John Wurzel McNaught (RIP) and a young Billy Dodds. He never at any point tried to close us down, sell us to Tesco, turn the ground into a shopping mall or housing development. He sold out to a group of Jags supporters including Jim Donald and Kevin Moore without making a profit on the deal. IMO the only horrific side of The Masters reign at Firhill was giving the managers job to the phat phuck Delboy Johnstone. We lost our sponsorship with the Ashoka probably because he was taking a liberty with the free curries given the size he was when he managed to waddle on for a couple of sub appearances!!

Nolly, Ken Bates took us over when no-one else was interested. He put his money in when the club was sinking closer to the edge. As an Esquire House regular at the time I was priviledged to have had many conversations with Miller Reid, the then owner, indeed on many an occassion we had after hours drinks and chats about the jags in the cocktail bar /diner upstairs. He made it clear to me that the club was teetering on the brink and that no-one was interested in taking him over. HE approached The Master and he put the money up to save the club from going out of business. NO other jags fans or investors were interested. Bates during his tenure, gave us players from Chelsea such as the wonderful Colin West and John Wurzel McNaught (RIP) and a young Billy Dodds. He never at any point tried to close us down, sell us to Tesco, turn the ground into a shopping mall or housing development. He sold out to a group of Jags supporters including Jim Donald and Kevin Moore without making a profit on the deal. IMO the only horrific side of The Masters reign at Firhill was giving the managers job to the phat phuck Delboy Johnstone. We lost our sponsorship with the Ashoka probably because he was taking a liberty with the free curries given the size he was when he managed to waddle on for a couple of sub appearances!!

dry.gif That

does your post no favours at all.......................

Sting from what i can remember your right to an extent about when he came in, plus the loan signings we had, but if I remember right he hadalso looked into selling the ground for houses when he got bored of the club, I may be wrong and it was over 20 years ago. And thanks for bringing up Delboy Johnstone we looked like going somewhere when wee bertie came back, then the disaster that was Johnstone turned up did he ever return the club car or were the rumours he ate it true

Sting from what i can remember your right to an extent about when he came in, plus the loan signings we had, but if I remember right he hadalso looked into selling the ground for houses when he got bored of the club, I may be wrong and it was over 20 years ago. And thanks for bringing up Delboy Johnstone we looked like going somewhere when wee bertie came back, then the disaster that was Johnstone turned up did he ever return the club car or were the rumours he ate it true

The full story is here Nolly including the infamous Alan Mackin episode....straight from the horses arse!!

http://www.scribd.co...lection=3477955

Edited by Sting777