Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I live in England. I listen to Radio 4 a lot. I seldom watch TV. I follow Rangers and know we didn't have a game today. Why would I be bothered about what happens to Celtic?

Fair point Kincardine ! very fair.

Unlike you I read & watch a lot about Scottish football because I like to keep up with the sport as a whole.

Do you keeps tabs on the 3rd division matches that get played when Rangers aren't playing ?.

Guest Kincardine

Fair point Kincardine ! very fair.

Unlike you I read & watch a lot about Scottish football because I like to keep up with the sport as a whole.

Do you keeps tabs on the 3rd division matches that get played when Rangers aren't playing ?.

Aye of course I do. Div 3 is our milieu so it's normal for me to have an interest.

When I can't get to Ibrox (due to cost and time constraints) then I'll watch a Rangers stream online and also keep an eye on the scores from other teams in our league. This is normal.

What I don't do is post about Celtic.

Aye of course I do. Div 3 is our milieu so it's normal for me to have an interest.

When I can't get to Ibrox (due to cost and time constraints) then I'll watch a Rangers stream online and also keep an eye on the scores from other teams in our league. This is normal.

What I don't do is post about Celtic.

What will be very interesting is when you play Queens Park away ! it has a capacity of 52,000 and will they allow around 40,000+ to the away support ? those 2 fixtures this year alone will make QP a ton of money but what will they spend it on as the players are amateurs ? :blink: they could easily make 500K in profits !.

Aw well when yer team gets back up there you will post about Celtic because you will have played them up there :)

When a C.V.A fails it goes into liquidation that what happens to Rangers, here's a read of what it means for you orcs.

What happens if I enter into a CVA and then can't keep up the payments? Will I be personally liable for any debts?

The above question was asked by a potential client and we feel that it would appropriate to respond to this.

Firstly, a CVA is a Company Voluntary Arrangement so their is NO automatic transfer of debts to the individual. It is possible that a director may have personally guaranteed the debts of the company so, in that instance, yes they would be liable. Of course, that would have been the case whether the business went into a CVA or not and subsequently failed.

So, if the company/club is not able to keep up the payments that does not mean that the company voluntary arrangement will be stopped and the business go into liquidation. As supervisor, we would look to see if we can make a modification to the arrangement. This would mean that we would have to call another creditors meeting and put out an amended proposal. One quite common change is to extend the period that the CVA runs for. So instead of 3-5 years we may look at extending to 5-7 years. Normally, but not always, the creditors do not wish to see a reduction in their total overall dividend. Of course, any modification will need to be voted for by the creditors.

If the company is simply not viable anymore and cannot continue to meet its obligations then as supervisor we will petition to wind the company up. It is still possible to go into a creditors voluntary liquidation but that would have to be handled by different insolvency practitioners as otherwise we would have a conflict of interest.

Edited by Bairnforever1992

There is only one club as we all know.

In much the same way that I might refer to your diddy club as either St Mirren or the Celtic Reserves at Paisley - I'm still talking about the same club.

ERM ! well technically correct there Bendarroch because RFC 2012 est 1872 ceased to be a club on the 14th of June and Green has created a new club which you now support :P

What will be very interesting is when you play Queens Park away ! it has a capacity of 52,000 and will they allow around 40,000+ to the away support ? those 2 fixtures this year alone will make QP a ton of money but what will they spend it on as the players are amateurs ? :blink: they could easily make 500K in profits !.

Aw well when yer team gets back up there you will post about Celtic because you will have played them up there :)

Capacity will be a lot less as the North Stand will be closed.

Sure, it's possible but we all know that the Rangers obsession has priority over any Celtic match :)

Why does this 'Rangers obsession' p!sh continually get peddled, Scottish football fans are obsessed with the largest and most sustained case of cheating and tax evasion ever to happen to our national game, Rangers are simply the bigoted vessel through which this all flows

Edited by ribzanelli

Why don't all the Plastics and diddies adopt Sevco Rangers of THE 2012 as their wee team. ph34r.gif

I have, I like to watch their live games on TV so long as they don't clash with an ICT home match, I post about them a bit on the internet and since acquiring FIFA 13 yesterday I have been playing as Sevco Zombies in ultimate team.

I like to watch their live games on TV

Of course you do. Who doesn't?

It's why we have 166,000 viewers for a game at Peterhead whilst the famous (no sniggering at the back) Hearts v Hibs derby has 25,000 tuning in.

The truth is out there - it's all about The Rangers.

smile.gif

It's why we have 166,000 viewers for a game at Peterhead whilst the famous (no sniggering at the back) Hearts v Hibs derby has 25,000 tuning in.

smile.gif

The new series of Homeland on Channel 4 gets 2.3 million viewers on average. That's also a shiny new imagining of an original

idea, funnily enough. Folk seem to like remakes :D

smile.gif

I am joining your gang Bendy. I now officially have Sevco as my wee team.

I wish that idiot Green would stop trying to claim our new team as a continuation of that toxic entity Rangers. We need to claim our team back for ourselves, we are Sevconian.

A few weeks ago, when ST sales were being discussed, it seemed that Charlie Chuckles couldn't get a bank to act for him due to doubts about the financial stability of Sevco and lack of clarity (transparency?:rolleyes: ) over the investors. As i don't see any improvements in either of those two points, has he managed to get a bank to handle his money-laundering, oops, sorry, business administration?

I am joining your gang Bendy. I now officially have Sevco as my wee team.

I wish that idiot Green would stop trying to claim our new team as a continuation of that toxic entity Rangers. We need to claim our team back for ourselves, we are Sevconian.

Watch HHellbouy and Dhense red dot me now. 'Mon the Sevco.

I wish that Green would stop trying to claim our new team as a continuation of Rangers.

Good enough for Lord Nimmo Smith, good enough for UEFA, good enough for the SFL, good enough for every Rangers supporter.

Not, apparently, good enough for a diddy clubber with a chip on his shoulder viewing the world via green-with-envy tinted specs.

Your not made of the right stuff to follow our greatest of clubs. But, I'll understand if you find the need to continue watching on telly.

Who wouldn't?

smile.gif

Edited by Bendarroch