Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Amid all this Diddy euphoria it seems to have been forgotten that Leggo promised some earth-shattering good news for the bears today.

On his blog he reveals the result of some excellent investigative journalism which has uncovered this evidence of the sinister plot against the club and will surely save them.

OCTOBER 24th. That's today and it is the date on which I promised there would be some good news for Rangers supporters. Well, here it is.

One of the greatest names in Rangers history, James Scotland Symon – Scot Symon – has also become one of its most forgotten and overlooked names. I aim to right that wrong and my new book GREAT SCOT - The James Scotland Symon Story, is published today by Black and White Publishing. At £14.99, from all good bookshops, it's a snip and covers a golden era in the Ibrox club's history.

Who cares what D&P did, Craigie boy can GTF. Rangers are saved! Leggo has written a book.

1351102893[/url]' post='6743486']

So Craigie goes into hush-hush meetings and is secretly recording the conversations? Oh fcuking yes... if there's a God up there, the bold Craigie will have recorded conversations with Minty and Charlie Chuckles too.

Dancer! He's a brammer that Craigie Whyte. It's like the A Team. Maybe he had a back-up team parked outside the restaurant in a black Transit van all listening in, dressed in Milk Tray man black suits and balaclavas...

Craig Whyte. Sports personality of the year 2012. Chris Hoy, Andy Murray, Bradley Wiggins, The European Ryder Cup team, Mo Farah... your boys took a helluva' beating!

Heard he secretly taped Sally ordering a takeaway but his tape ran out.

From elswhere, I like this imagery :D

Everybody has underestimated Craig Whyte, at the end of all this he's going to walk away like kaiser Soze at the end of the usual suspects with perfectly sunken eye balls and no speech impediment

Is it just me or have the Orcs gone quiet as they realise ..

a) Ticketus are definitely still in the picture

b) BDO could yet decide to recover assets that have been illegal sold in a scam

c) They or their fellow bears will fleeced in the share issue.

d) Administration 2 beckons

In regards to c) I find it strange that bears will sit and allow other fellow bears to invest without trying to talk them out of it when they it's know it's likely to be well dodgy .. why is that ...?

Because they are the people and everything is ok until the prospectus comes out... Blah blah blah f**k them, they don't listen to reason, don't accept facts and they counter arguments with deflection.

Oh and they still believe they have some sort of influence and respect, in Scottish football.

Close the big hoose doon again.

That's the bottom line.

Oh good grief....

@STEPHENURQUHAR @DEVILSADVOKAT Hi Gio did you see the report that D@P knew about tickitus all along with Whyte? What does this mean for Rangers plc?
@DEVILSADVOKAT @STEPHENURQUHAR1 it means DP were NOT impartial, have filed a false affidavit and as such the administration is subject to reversal

Sevconians have no other option but to blindly follow Charlie Chuckles, and pray that he doesn't rape them up the ass.

That's it. There is no alternative.

The alternative was for a group of genuine Gers fans in the business world to get trusted Bears like Sir Walter of Cardigan and Fat Sally on board, and to make a genuine and credible bid for the club. What they actually got was the Blue Knights with their 'in out, in out, shake it all about' bid approach, Soccerball Bill, and a host of frankly ludicrous foreign 'interest'.

I think the term I'm searching for here is ' fcuk um'...

Sevconians have no other option but to blindly follow Charlie Chuckles, and pray that he doesn't rape them up the ass.

That's it. There is no alternative.

The alternative was for a group of genuine Gers fans in the business world to get trusted Bears like Sir Walter of Cardigan and Fat Sally on board, and to make a genuine and credible bid for the club. What they actually got was the Blue Knights with their 'in out, in out, shake it all about' bid approach, Soccerball Bill, and a host of frankly ludicrous foreign 'interest'.

I think the term I'm searching for here is ' fcuk um'...

Nonsense. Giovanni di Stefano is about to get the administration reversed. Its all going to be ok

Because they are the people and everything is ok until the prospectus comes out... Blah blah blah f**k them, they don't listen to reason, don't accept facts and they counter arguments with deflection.

Oh and they still believe they have some sort of influence and respect, in Scottish football.

Close the big hoose doon again.

That's the bottom line.

It's HOUSE. ;)

@DEVILSADVOKAT @STEPHENURQUHAR1 it means DP were NOT impartial, have filed a false affidavit and as such the administration is subject to reversal

Does this mean I can have my beloved Sevco 5088 FC back without the name change?

Rangers brain trust doesnt no what this meanslaugh.giflaugh.gif,,,probably a BBC conspiracy?

http://forum.rangers...howtopic=241178

Its amazing how thick as shit many of the people posting in that thread are. It makes the likes of bennett & No 8 look like Higgs + Hubble in comparision. Every story on the T.V. or in the tabloids that tries to objectively criticize Sevco & Deadco is about "tarnishing" the image of Zombie FC. Can't they see thats exactly the type of attitude that got them into this mess in the first place.

Edited by Fotbawmad

Its amazing how thick as shit many of the people posting in that thread are. It makes the likes of bennett & No 8 look like Higgs + Hubble in comparision. Every story on the T.V. or in the tabloids that tries to objectively criticize Sevco & Deadco is about tarnishing the image of Zombie FC. Can't they see thats exactly the type of attidude that got them into this mess in the first place.

No.

Oh for f ucks sake!! What i'm really saying is that i'm not interested in Greens apology in any respect whatsoever as no part of it affects me in any way,can you understand that. As for any so called party line that also will not apply to me either,can you understand that as well.

Excellent, a man with a mind of his own. So what is your considered answer to the question about Green's apology? It might not effect you but what do you think?rolleyes.gif

It's not like we've been shouting about the conflict of interest since Febuary, is it? Seems to me that Criagy the conman has been conned by even bigger conmen and is now panicking incase BDO go after him alone. I'd jail the lot of them.

So would I. For once I agree with you.biggrin.gif

But which lot are you thinking about jailing?

David Murray

John Greig

Martin Bain

Ken Olverman

John McClelland

Craig Whyte

Sandy Jardine

Walter Smith

Alex McLeish

Graeme Souness

Campbell Ogilvie.

Anyone else you would add to the "guilty until proven innocent" list? rolleyes.gif