Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Someone needs to photoshop Craigy Bhoy as 007 :lol:

Good to see Sir Craig getting this thread back on track.

Apologies for this, I just chucked Sir Craig into a face in the hole thing because I couldn't resist the "Quatum"

post-28480-0-19089300-1351129884_thumb.j

Stolen from another forum: smile.gif

On the 18th August, Sevco took on, and defeated the mighty East Stirling, in a match attended by a 'world record' attendance of 49,118 - this was the official number issued by the club to all media outlets and displayed on their own site.

On the 2nd Spetember, Sevco defeated Elgin in a match attended by 46,015 - this was the official number issued by the club to all media outlets and displayed on their own site.

The MSM in Scotland have lapped all this up and declared it to be 'incredible'.

I got a little e-mail today from Strathclydes finest under the FOI.

attendancekr.jpg

.... and as an add-on to hellboy's post, there were zero compulsory staff redundancies or playing redundancies made. At a business needing to save a million a month? Tell that one to the employees of JJB Sports, Clinton Cards, or the Game chain of stores.

The seemingly endless discussions at which first team players went away to mull over the options? Fcuk sake, they should never have been allowed to mull anything over. If any other administrators had been appointed, they WOULD have done their job properly. They would have assessed the gravity of the situation, looked at staffing levels, probably sat down with Ally for a bit... but then, him, him, him and him - out the door. Cuts would have been made in non playing staff too - starting with a fcuking 'club ambassador'. JobCentre Plus before the cnut's arse had hit the street.

There should have been no going back and forward, stringing things out, first team players were in no position to dictate anything to anybody. Worst/best administration ever... it was all said on here in the days and weeks following Feb 14!

We had Duff & Phelps card marked from day one... But hey, we're just internet keyboard hard men, right Jabba?

Was it Duff & Phelps who also took the transfer embargo to court, how much did that cost and was that in their remit ?

How much is the club valued at £50 million ??? So the assets being sold for the £5.5 million hardly looks a good deal for creditors especially when green had to advance D&P 's monies to keep the club going. That within itself points to a poorly managed administration period.

There are far too many unanswered questions concerning the whole process. Whyte is no angel but there needs to be a thorough investigation into the whole affair. Money was not paid to the public purse money was extracted from another company with a knowledge it would never be repaid more money was withheld to the taxman and finally this new clusterfuck.

So who benefits from this ? Are Ticketus still involved and the share issue will see a chunk of that money syphoned off, no love of either of the ugly sisters but despite their gullibility no one should want to see them getting financially raped again.

I know they make it difficult to have any empathy for their plight and no doubt one of them will reply in a derogatory fashion accusing me and everyone else of hatred and obsession.

I was just posting a picture for the banter, you're assuming a lot here...

You're seriously offering this, with the subjects it covers and the source from which it emanates in the name of "banter"? I reckon my assumptions hold up.

vbears_zps72a52f92.jpg

Anyway, enough of your bantering whataboutery, what about the latest revelations?

Exciting stuff.

Without wishing to sound like a refugee from RangersMedia, can anyone tell me with any confidence what it might mean? Bad news for D&P obviously, but does it call into question the sale to Green? If the Oldco's administartion has been handled inappropriately or unlawfully, what realistically, if anything, does this mean for Newco?

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Without wishing to sound like a refugee from RangersMedia, can anyone tell me with any confidence what it might mean? Bad news for D&P obviously, but does it call into question the sale to Green? If the Oldco's administartion has been handled inappropriately or unlawfully, what realistically, if anything, does this mean for Newco?

Like many others, i've wondered why they soldl up to CG ?....Every other "preferred bidder" who came in was being knocked back without a second glance, then in comes chuckles with that great mythical beast..his consortium, and H&D suddenly bend over backwards to give him the whole set-up for a few million as it was "the best offer" !!

We've known for months now..but the whole thing stinks.

John McVeigh is a tit.

Just for old times sake. :D

Edited by beermonkey

Ah, I'd forgotten this one

whyte_simpsons_kkkultv1k20.gif

Should be redone with Green I reckon............

and a new one..

the_wire.jpg ©doofdoofdoof

Edited by wunfellaff

Rangers brain trust doesnt no what this meanslaugh.giflaugh.gif,,,probably a BBC conspiracy?

http://forum.rangers...howtopic=241178

Be fair - they got to post 10 before someone mentioned child-abuse.

Mibbes want to get Bennett to try and identify any psychological problems they may have....

Wonder what will happen if the asset sale is voided?

No ibrox

No Murray park

No mcculloch, Alexander and other former rangers / new rangers TUPES

Just mccoists signings..

In fact will they still have mccoist ( the the rangers fans might get a tad excited at that)

Will the they have to forfeit games due to not having a ground?

Refunds for season tickets for a stadium that isn't theirs

Just when you think you got out, they suck you back in

Normans not dead.

Hip hip hooray, hip hip hooray.

Ah, the wit of the Sevconian Guardian of Truth and Defender of the Oppressed. Hey, Bennett, want to know a secret?

While you come on here with your rapier ripostes and scintillating barbs of razor-sharp sarcasm,

Yer club's in the shite again. So is the Company. So are the Administrators. So is the old Company. Although, I feel that oldco/newco may be one of the first lies thrown out by BDO. Happy days, eh?

Sensible comment or defence of your mob? Nah, didn't think so. Ostrich time again.

GIRUY. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Wonder what will happen if the asset sale is voided?

No ibrox

No Murray park

No mcculloch, Alexander and other former rangers / new rangers TUPES

Just mccoists signings..

In fact will they still have mccoist ( the the rangers fans might get a tad excited at that)

Will the they have to forfeit games due to not having a ground?

Refunds for season tickets for a stadium that isn't theirs

Just when you think you got out, they suck you back in

Aye, it's Fritzl Time again.

Now, when should we expect our prospectuses? I've got a couple of hundred grand burning a hole in my* pocket.

*Well, P.Benedict, Rob D Fanse, Hans N Zitill, and a few others' pockets, anyway.....laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Next was the always doomed CVA's for Whyties tenure that were put forward that did not cover what the HMRC was actually owed and most importantly that EVERY FUCKER in the planet knew it was never going to be accepted because the HMRC do not do deals but D&P favoured this route to save the club anyway ?.

Lets not forget the CVA offer that creditors were invited to vote on was an insulting 'unspecified' pennies in the pound!

I was just posting a picture for the banter, you're assuming a lot here...

If you think that picture is "banter" then all you're doing is reinforcing the stereotype of Sevconians - you know, bigotry, whataboutery, shamelessly dragging your ex-business partners' wrongdoings (or perceived wrongdoings) into everything in the vain belief that it in any way it excuses the general stench surrounding your corrupt, bigoted, cheating, lying, thieving "institution".

Yep, that stereotype.

Nobody's claiming your old mates are whiter than white*. They're not your problem anymore though, are they? Maybe you should concentrate on what's happening to your mob (seriously, do, it's fucking hilarious!), and leave them to the teams that are in the same league as them. The SPL, that is, which your lot apparently don't want to play in, so you might as well just forget about them. Rest assured, their behaviour will be addressed once your lot are dead and "whataboutery" dies with them.

Toodle Pip!

* Whiter than Whyte, maybe....laugh.giflaugh.gif

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

So The Hero was ''shafted'' by Burke + Hare, oh I think he is going to go Saville on the dead corpse now :D

FORMER Rangers owner Craig Whyte is planning to sue its administrators over claims they pulled out of a deal to give the club BACK to him.

Whyte, 41, insists Duff and Phelps agreed a £500,000 fee to get the Glasgow giants out of administration quickly — but delayed the process to rack up a £3million bill.

And the businessman handed The Scottish Sun a dossier of evidence which he says proves the under-fire cash experts knew about his controversial Ticketus deal.

Last night Monaco-based Whyte said: "I am currently taking legal advice. Duff and Phelps have SHAFTED me.

"They agreed a deal of a flat fee of £500,000 and to go in and out of administration quickly. There are three million reasons why the administrators dragged their heels."

The claim came as a voice recording of Duff and Phelps director David Grier emerged which apparently shows he did know Whyte bought the club with fans' money. Rangers were plunged into administration due to £15million HMRC debts on February 14 and were eventually bought by Charles Green in June.

Whyte claims the finance firm had said they would hand the club back to him after administration.

And in a letter given to us by Whyte, Mr Grier says on February 10: "We propose to provide restructuring services at a capped value of £500k, plus agreed disbursements to cover agreed and necessary professional and legal costs.

"The only additional cost, for which we are currently obtaining an estimate of fees, is in relation to security for our staff and RFC directors. We estimate this to be £65k."

Whyte also hit back at the company's previous denials and urged Ibrox fans to "now make up their own minds".

He said: "The biggest disaster was Duff and Phelps not sticking to their word. I realised they were not going to do a quick deal like they said and were running their own agenda. However for Duff and Phelps to say they never knew is complete nonsense. Everyone in the buy-out team was aware of it.

"I have provided The Scottish Sun with evidence backing up what I said."

Whyte paid Sir David Murray £1 for the club and gave an undertaking to settle its £18million Lloyds Bank debt.

It later emerged Whyte paid the debt by selling three years of season books to finance firm Ticketus for £25million — which Duff and Phelps have previously denied knowing.

Shock ... emails claim Grier, far left, knew of Whyte's Ticketus deal

However, in the recording, Mr Grier says: "The fact is we probably did know what was going on with Ticketus."

Whyte has also supplied us with emails which show Grier was involved in numerous discussions about Ticketus before he bought the club in 2011.

He said: "I was told by Grier there was no problem with the Ticketus funding."

Last night a Duff and Phelps spokesman said: "At one stage we gave Mr Whyte a cost estimate for our administration lasting a very short space of time. But, as everyone knows, matters did not work out as he had intended."

Nice to see he handed over a ''dossier'' :o

Edited by wunfellaff

So The Hero was ''shafted'' by Burke + Hare, oh I think he is going to go Saville on the dead corpse now :D

B

Nice to see he handed over a ''dossier'' :o

LMFAO

Whyte is going to get the keys of Ibrox handed back to him but he wont be able to get his " club" back, it's gone.

LMFAO

Whyte is going to get the keys of Ibrox handed back to him but he wont be able to get his " club" back, it's gone.

He doesn't care, banned from Scottish Fitba remember? He just wants anything of value :D . Green can keep the history and that will be the sum total of the zombie feckers.......

What a cop-out laugh.gif

Just go find your own company that runs a club to support. We Sevconians don't like being associated with the destroyers of Manchester. Worst thing we did was buying your all but dead club.