Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Guest Kincardine

Fully agree. Glad to see you've got over the whole hoose/house thing. wink.gif

Hey behave - I am perfectly happy to argue hoose vs house and know I was right ;)

To benny, youngsy et al, who do you trust? It's clear to everyone outside ibrox looking in that newco are fucked, but to everyone on the otherwise of the looking glass it's a lot of shite. Green has never started liable or slander proceedings and never produced the documents as to who owns what. So who do you trust?

Bendarroch I often agree with what you post but I have to step back when it comes to 'poppygate'.

I hate the fact that the poppy has been hijacked to become an expression of Britishness. This is simply wrong and to use the poppy to beat Celtic fans with makes it worse.

To me the idea behind the poppy is to show the futility of warfare and to remember, 'The War to End All Wars'. (a description of WW1).

The Poppy should unite us all against sending people to fight in pointless wars rather than being a means of defining who is truly British.

Given that the poppy is a worldwide phenomena, I'll have to disagree it's been hijacked as an expression of Britishness. Some view it as such, but, like many symbols, it represents different things to others.

The plastics surrender to a minority of their fans over this matter is a simple fact. I know people in the armed forces who support them - you can well imagine their discomfort over the shenanigans is at a far greater degree than mine.

My point, as ever, is I find it laughable that various plastics want to moralise over elements in our support whilst disregarding peers amongst their own.

I'll continue to respond in kind.

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, the prosecution contends that the defendant Bendarroch is an almighty fud. To support this charge, we now present Exhibit A...

Given that the poppy is a worldwide phenomena, I'll have to disagree it's been hijacked as an expression of Britishness. Some view it as such, but, like many symbols, it represents different things to others.

The plastics surrender to a minority of their fans over this matter is a simple fact. I know people in the armed forces who support them - you can well imagine their discomfort over the shenanigans is at a far greater degree than mine.

My point, as ever, is I find it laughable that various plastics want to moralise over elements in our support whilst disregarding peers amongst their own.

The prosecution rests its case.

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, the prosecution contends that the defendant Bendarroch is an almighty fud. To support this charge, we now present Exhibit A...

The prosecution rests its case.

No further questions, M'Lud.

Conversely, the plastics have no objections to support for the IRA. The annual poppygate scandal about revisit your dear, dark place. Crazed supporters panning people windows in. I could go on.

smile.gif

As I've said endlessly - we'll be taking no morality lessons from the sporting wing.

Look this isin't a tit for tat we hate the whole rotten lot , both clubs profiteered from the stupidity of this Northern ireland situation that means nothing now as the people are trying to put that behind them.

This is a separate issue from the actions of your own supporters threatening anyone who dares expose wrong doing at your club. It is this that has endangered you clubs very existence as it has allowed unethical people to destroy your club.

These people are not supporters but are as bad as Murray , Whyte etc

While you and your fellow denying cliche ignore every sordid detail of the continuing mess that is your club and its affairs.

I am fed up hearing you all put up excuses due to who delivers the message when not one of your own has actually revealed anything of any significance.

Guest Kincardine

The whole idea of the poppy is to remember the young conscripts who died in their millions in France and Belgium over a futile war and to hope it doesn't happen again.

It is f**k all to do with Scottish football and certainly should not be seen as a GIRFUY symbol.

Bendarroch I often agree with what you post but I have to step back when it comes to 'poppygate'.

I hate the fact that the poppy has been hijacked to become an expression of Britishness. This is simply wrong and to use the poppy to beat Celtic fans with makes it worse.

To me the idea behind the poppy is to show the futility of warfare and to remember, 'The War to End All Wars'. (a description of WW1).

The Poppy should unite us all against sending people to fight in pointless wars rather than being a means of defining who is truly British.

Yes very well said sir, a disgraceful waste of human life. Happy to agree.

What money does Mason personally owe?

RICO not waxing about the Celtic tonight ? Or still loving the rangers ? Has RICO made a game in the last two years ?

Anyhow , RICO has the lawyer paid back the pensioners ? Easy question