Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

ALLY McCOIST: “If there has been wrongdoing then every one of the individuals should be made accountable.”

Glad to see he is demanding accountability.

I assume he will now be coughing up the tax and national insurance payments he avoided the first time round by being paid via an EBT.

You asked who raised the poppygate issue - I told you it was a Killie fan. One of your own.

Immediately you are done with the subject because the outcome no longer suits despite getting an honest and accurate answer.

Hypocrite? Exactly what you are.

Whalloper laugh.gif

Which Killie fan? Is this your way of saying Killie are your Big Team? Because, seriously, we do NOT want you. mad.gif

Done with it? Oh, hell, no.

First mention of "poppygate" by anyone yesterday - Bendarroch at 15.32hrs.

Last posts by a Killie fan - me, between 7 and 8 or so yesterday morning. Mentions of poppies - nil.

So, maybe you mean the first EVER mention of "poppygate"? Well, little fella, I am not going through the whole thread (although I have been through the whole thread once, unlike somewink.gif), but I'll give you long odds against it being a Killie fan who raised the subject. What with us being football fans, and this being a football forum, and this thread being about the OTHER Business Partner (RIP) and all..

Time to stop digging and step away from the shovel. Liar, bigot and stupid. Your family must be SO proud.laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

No, it was a Killie fan. Fact.

He said this: "The point is that Lawwell is a slimy hypocritical liar. People will continue to bring up "Poppygate" as an example of his scumbaggery."

I'm guilty of plagiarism. You're a two-faced liar.

smile.gif

PS: I didn't see you rattling into your fellow Killie fan for daring to stray from the thread title. I can't begin to imagine why...

laugh.gif

I repeat - which Killie fan? If you know what he said, you've obviously got it from his post. So quote it.

Brilliant.

Bring up McConville's professional issues - arising from something completely unrelated to sport,

bang on about them endlessly on a football forum,

totally ignore the millions that rangers have avoided paying,

accuse others of whataboutery.

Genius.

You've got that the wrong way around Norman, again.

I repeat - which Killie fan? If you know what he said, you've obviously got it from his post. So quote it.

CraigKillie was the man nailing the point. Quite brilliantly I might add.

You should take a leaf out of his book. Once you remove your tongue from the plastics arse, of course.

Hi Norman that was a bad result for your team yesterday mate, getting beat from your P&B team, talk about irony :)

Morning Bennett, welcome back - enjoy your wee holiday in the big forum? Ah, those were the days, eh? Any reason you were posting in our match thread? I hope it's because you're missing your ex-Partners, because we'd rather not have you diddies all over the match thread next week. Keep on looking for attention from them, by all means. We know you miss them.

Bad result? With five first -teamers on the bench? Aye, it was shite. Just think, if KS doesn't get them motivated, we could relegated, than relegated, then relegated, then have to play the bloody Tribute Act.laugh.giflaugh.gif

Enjoy your historic derby match this aft.

You should take a leaf out of his book. Once you remove your tongue from the plastics arse, of course.

Craigs already sussed Norman out as not being a Killie fan.

Killies just humped the greena nd greys in their own dump and is Norman enjoying the banter with the Celtic fans?

No he's on here posting about Rangers and Rangers fans.

Morning troops, BZBear up yet?

So McMoist advises Whyte to stay away from Mordor for his own safety.

Took him 8 months to realise that, wonder when he realises he is out of his depth as a Div 3 manager then........

Firstly, YOU brought the subject up yesterday, after your equally sensitive ramblings about the IRA. Secondly, where's Craig's post, and in what context did he bring it up? See that word, just there? "Context"? Helps to get a handle on things, don'tcha know.

Oh, and the "not one of us, must be one of THEM" thing is possibly the weakest and most discredited insult you could throw at me. Try using a bit of imagination. Works quite well, that.

You didn't see it a threat either then?

I'll look forward to chiding posts demanding we get back on topic. Once the demanders are finished being off-topic themselves, of course.

No threats that i could see, just common sense.

Craigs already sussed Norman out as not being a Killie fan.

Killies just humped the greena nd greys in their own dump and is Norman enjoying the banter with the Celtic fans?

No he's on here posting about Rangers and Rangers fans.

I did notice he had no issues when the plastics were referring to his team as the 'Ayrshire ****'.

His silence over the point was, well, telling.

Is Norman really having a go at me for posting on the SPL forum :lol: I'm not even going to mention the irony this time.

You're a sensitive wee Orc this morning, if you think that's having a go,ffs. Just a wee reference to your lot thinking non-buns have no right to comment on rangers' criminality and demise. But you knew that.