Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Congratz, you deserve yer fun, I also answered ur edit, but enough of callin me a timmy, thats going too far :(

Must say claymores have met a few fifers who are anti rangers but your dislike seems a bit more ingrained, maybe you can share yor story sometime

I could but it's probably boring - involves the housing estate where I grew up on which was prdominantly Prodi - grew up to hate Orcs n bigots, most of the people who I still get on with from childhood are now staunch (Celtic supporters - t*ms is a no no word apparently) cos of it. I'll buy you a beer @ EFFC social club n tell you if the Fife avoid the drop + Cevco come-up next year!

Edited by Claymores

You know HT, I am in Dublin just now, they have a gigantic big plastic shop , that my gf dragged me into and every sports shop has plastic tops but not a single Rangers top to be found, fookin disgrace it is :(

We're a big team, mate.

WATP ;)

Is today the day that the wheels come off and it all ends horribly for the old and new club. Also were is the result of the tax case that was meant to be announced.. I want this to end before my club goes pear shaped too

Edited by scottxs

How do they come to those asset values? I assume they need someone to independently make an estimate for them. Logically you would think it would be done based on scrap value of the stadium plus what the land would be worth. Hearts + Hibs evalutation make sense because they come from an notoriously expensive part of the country, with Hibs being closer to the city center. Aberdeens one I don't beleve and oldco... A rat and asbestos riddled corpse ploted in a shite hole of an area.

Refereeing transparency was certainly questionable during Watty's second coming. I'm usually one of the first to dismiss and not get sucked into conspiracy theories, but having reviewed many of the highlights of matches involving oldco. There is undeniably an oldco bias in the decision making. Most notably in a game between oldco and Dundee Utd, where

. There is nothing unusual about a manager blasting refs after a match over one or two key decisions. However, its unheard of for Levein to be this upset and angry after a match. The decision making in this match goes beyond an incompetent ref or even intimdation from home fans and players. I strongly believe that either Minty was bribing refs, or the SFA coluded to help oldco win the league especially in 2008/09 season. To add insult to injury Levein got fined after his outburst.

Levein told the truth that night. The decisions against United were farcical.

Rangers bosses knew about Craig Whyte's shady business dealings BEFORE Ibrox takeover

http://www.dailyreco...evealed-1407428

And the 5 who knew the detail. http://www.dailyreco...t-panel-1407445

Martin Bain, Alastair Johnston, finance director Donald McIntyre and John McClelland and John Greig.

"The Insolvency Service have confirmed that their Investigations and Enforcement Directorate are considering the conduct of Rangers directors.

They are looking at the actions of the board ahead of the sale to Whyte, as well as what went on after the takeover."

This is the same John Greig who remains a trustee of the Rangers Charity Foundation. Despite the title of 'Honorary President' he is also a trustee which has many legal and ethical responsibilities. Is Greig competent to deliver these? Based on his activities as a Rangers director most would say not.

Last annual report on their site is from 09/10. sad.gifrolleyes.gif Fundraising 'trading costs' £136k! ohmy.gif Signed off by Martin Bain so it must be ok.

https://www.oscr.org...number=sc033287

Edited by thelegendthatis

And the cheaters debt was more than £20 a view :o

I love the smell of maths in the morning as De Nero almost said! Are they deid yet or are Sevco gonni manage into November?! Where can I get an ICT top cheap for the bar tonight?!

EDIT - Should wear a spooky Rangers top instead to play as a zombie for haloween! SCARY

Edited by Claymores

I love the smell of maths in the morning as De Nero almost said! Are they deid yet or are Secco gonni manage into November?! Where can I get an ICT top cheap for the bar tonight?!

Duvall not De 'Nero' to be pedantic on this most glorious of days :)

Rangers bosses knew about Craig Whyte's shady business dealings BEFORE Ibrox takeover

http://www.dailyreco...evealed-1407428

And the 5 who knew the detail. http://www.dailyreco...t-panel-1407445

Martin Bain, Alastair Johnston, finance director Donald McIntyre and John McClelland and John Greig.

"The Insolvency Service have confirmed that their Investigations and Enforcement Directorate are considering the conduct of Rangers directors.

They are looking at the actions of the board ahead of the sale to Whyte, as well as what went on after the takeover."

This is the same John Greig who remains a trustee of the Rangers Charity Foundation. Despite the title of 'Honorary President' he is also a trustee which has many legal and ethical responsibilities. Is Greig competent to deliver these? Based on his activities as a Rangers director most would say not.

Last annual report on their site is from 09/10. sad.gifrolleyes.gif Fundraising 'trading costs' £136k! ohmy.gif Signed off by Martin Bain so it must be ok.

https://www.oscr.org...number=sc033287

I asked/invited Cevcos yesterday to tell me where the F that Rangers legend John Greig has been hiding.........................I got no takers......................any guesses?!