Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

To be honest, I don't think its fair when when people think being an ex Rangers player somehow means they will not give 100% when they come face to face as opposition, these guys are are professionals, and it would do nothing for their reputation if they somehow colluded to gift Rangers a result, any ICT fans who thought this before the game must now be feeling a bit daft for thinking it

As a Rangers fan I would have no respect for any ex player who lay down for us and my respect for Butcher just went up a notch, his comments after the game are a lesson in "winning with dignity" that many an old firm manager could take lessons from, I believe he still does "have love for Rangers" but he certainly loves ICT more, his results against both half's of the old firm over the years shows that he has never feared either of them

This. Never understood how eleven footballers could "lie down" to a team due to their manager telling them to. For one, surely word would leak via one of the players who was disgusted by it? Lot of pish and I would be surprised if it had EVER happened.

Guest Kincardine

This is a bit unfair. I see all these replies to orcs posts about their great glasgow rangers, yet I cannot see them as i don't have the gift. I can't see the dead people. dry.gif

Ah well, you won't see my post asking why you're bothering to chat about The Rangers.

but unlike rangers,willis was dead

Not according to the match report :D

Ally McCoist says the new Rangers' defeat by Inverness Caley Thistle on the day the "oldco" formerly entered liquidation shows how far they have to go to return to the top flight.

To be honest, I don't think its fair when when people think being an ex Rangers player somehow means they will not give 100% when they come face to face as opposition, these guys are are professionals, and it would do nothing for their reputation if they somehow colluded to gift Rangers a result, any ICT fans who thought this before the game must now be feeling a bit daft for thinking it

As a Rangers fan I would have no respect for any ex player who lay down for us and my respect for Butcher just went up a notch, his comments after the game are a lesson in "winning with dignity" that many an old firm manager could take lessons from, I believe he still does "have love for Rangers" but he certainly loves ICT more, his results against both half's of the old firm over the years shows that he has never feared either of them

I was sceptical of his managerial abilities, not his commitment.

What a glorious morning. Rangers have been moved from intensive care to the mortuary, ICT have shown Sevco Rangers up to be what they really are, nothing. A bunch of mercs taking their slice of former Rangers fans cash.

Life's good.

Well if you feel that way let's take it to another level. I've already got a charity bet with "onefellaff",do you want to take the same bet for charity,i'll even give you the time factor. The bet's there so let's here it, £100 straight bet for charity of your choice. Either put up or shut up.

Less than the old company, not really worth betting on unless the fans have been hoodwinked by another charlatan·····

I think Neil has behaved much better this season HT, even your CE agreed to this fact on Saturday before the game,

Did he? the interview i heard on the radio, the CE did well to ignore the subject, saying something along the lines of nothing has changed in the way NL conducts himself. it seemed the interviewer, as opposed to complimenting NL's behaviour this season was trying to get a quote that PL didnt agree with DL's behaviour previously.

Think the guy was trying to press him into saying that he had had to sit NL down at the start of the season to tell him how to behave this season. PL said no i dont have to do that, there was never an issue with how he conducts himself, and why would i sit down with him, the two of them meet up at least twice a day.

Sure it was radio scotland.

Can this nonsense go to some other forum? We are not interested. Repeat. We are not interested. mad.gif

Poor Tedi comes across as a poor man's Chic Young. How sad is that. ohmy.gif

This thread is about Rangers Administration and Liquidation.

Let us keep to that. There is plenty to deal with as the pace hots up. biggrin.gif

Div 3 latest

Das Tributes 1/80, The field 12/1 :lol:

Who on earth would back that shower at 1/80 for anything? Mon The Field......

See when my auld Da is watching a Sevco game on TV, he calls their opposition "us" no matter who they're playing :lol:

My Dad supports The Field ;)

Can this nonsense go to some other forum? We are not interested. Repeat. We are not interested. mad.gif

Poor Tedi comes across as a poor man's Chic Young. How sad is that. ohmy.gif

This thread is about Rangers Administration and Liquidation.

Let us keep to that. There is plenty to deal with as the pace hots up. biggrin.gif

Well, it's over. It didn't go out with the bang I expected.

Rangers will continue on as a new company, when it is eventually said. Everyone will mock them for a bit and it will crop again in football chants.

BUT THAT IS IT! I am beginning to think Rangers will never go away, eventually climb up to the SPL and the Old Firm will continue to destroy Scottish football.

Anyone else who thinks otherwise at this point is just fooling themselves.

This 4,000 odd page forum will eventually close with comments such as -

"You've no history", argued with "aye, but we'll be coming back and get past 54 titles this time, just you watch".

I will be very, very happy to be proven wrong, but honestly, it's never going to happen.