Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Or if they can't pay or can't agree a schedule with HMRC.

I believe some of the lucky EBT recipients have not invested their money as wisely as they should have. So getting their hands on the readies might be a problem. So a personal bankruptcy or two may well result. sad.gif

Well there is that , I saw an article about Michael Ballack getting done for speeding and fined 6k and he stated he couldn't pay the fine blink.gif although doing in 151km in a 75km in an audi a7 ? I would expect that his motor is not a banger with the exhaust being held up by some fuse wire.

Well if they have spent it they deserve the same process as their employers.

There starting to crack over on the D'orc side on ragers media :lol: what makes it worse is that more are agreeing about Soapy Sally :)

I'm done with it thread !

After last night I can no longer defend Mccoist against those who say he isnt the right man for the job. That doesnt mean I think he should be fired or that he ultimately isnt, but based on what I have seen so far this season I cannot keep defending him and making excuses for our team. I can accept poor performances and poor results but the sad truth is that we have made no progress...I see no improvement in either our performances or style of play and ultimately that is Allys responsibility.

It gives me no satisfaction to say this but as soon as I saw our team last night I put everything I had in my Willy Hill account on Inverness. How anyone (and there were some on here) could watch that performance on Sunday and judge that a suitable team and formation to take on arguably the form team in the SPL is beyond me. Allied to that at 2-0 he brings on Kyle but instead of playing two up top keeps the same formation and drops mcculloch into midfield...I just cant understand that. All season and historically we have been a better team when we play with natural width...Sheils is a number 10 he is not a wide midfield player and when you play him there it put to much emphasis on Wallace to get forward which leaves us short at the back and we dont have good enough defenders to cope with that. Football is a simple game...keep the ball, and use your wide players to stretch the play and create space to move into but we didnt have any width and as a result we played into their strengths. Surely a Ally could see that.

I was so excited about this season as I thought it would be a chance for us to develop our young players and introduce a new style of play while starting fresh with our youth system and transfer policy but instead it is the same philosophy and the same unattractive boring football and the same tired excuses when we dont win matches. Losing to Inverness with our current squad is not that massive a shock but the performance and way we were set up to play is a problem.

There was a great quote from Di Matteo on Sky Sports last night where he was asked about the goals his team have given away trying to play out from the back where he said he didnt mind taking a few steps back and making mistakes if it meant they were trying to play the right way and he could see improvement. Well what is our philosophy Alexander long to Mcculloch? It is getting beyond a joke and it must be Mccoist telling him to do it. At least 6 times in the first half alone Wallace cam short and Alexander waved him away, booted it long and we lost possession, just awful percentage football.

I have either been at or watched every game so far this season and with the exception of one or two games (where we had a winger/wide player) the standard of football has been awful. I dont like to come on here and be negative but I am just getting so frustrated as it seems as if no-one at the club either notices how bad we have been and the lack of progress we are making or they dont know how to fix it. We dont have a great standard of player at the moment and I accept that but we have guys on 7k a week not kicking their own arse against guys on 70 quid a week. 3 of last seasons best SPL players look decidedly average in our team and again I think that comes down in part to the way we are setting up to play. I dont expect us to be playing like Chelsea but I do expect with full time training that we should be making improvements and we arent.

Im not going to start this Ally must go stuff but at the same time what do we do? I am getting less and less enthused as the games pass. He has been a superb ambassador for our club but where are we going? I look at even teams like Wigan who comparatively, based on the league they are in, have a poor team but they try to play football and Martinez has developed the club into that philosophy. It may not be popular but I would honestly rather see us lose trying to play the right way as long as I seen some progress, at the moment it is brutal and I dont see it getting any better unfortunately.

I am desperate for Ally to do well and lead us back to where we belong but at the moment I dont think we have ever been further away from that!On a cheerier note thank f**k RM is back online as I needed to vent...sorry to anyone who bothers to read it all.

There starting to crack over on the D'orc side on ragers media :lol: what makes it worse is that more are agreeing about Soapy Sally :)

I'm done with it thread !

It is what we expected even the likes of the SPL players are now playing 3rd division football and are playing accordingly, being brought down to that level. Put that on top of Fat Sally being clueless, sure they'll get out of the 3rd and 2nd but how much is he going to need to tackle the 1st , but as long as they are shelling out on ST and shares what will it matter.

Even most of the Sevco mob on here seem to have this as common ground, that shows how obvious it is,the guy is a disaster.

But then it does end the fairytale of it being a cakewalk back to the top.

At a guess...

-No story here, unconnected to Rangers

-Part of Mhedia conspiracy to destroy Rangers

-Journalist owns green toothbrush, sniff sniff, I smell Timothy

-Why aren't Mhedia investigating Dermot Desmond for something or other

-All the shareholder's fault, nothing to do with Rangers

-Vodafone stole billions, so Rangers shouldn't be punished for anything, ever...

...And, once they've had a chance to get the party line straight...

-It's all the SFA's fault for not stopping the sale of the club, an act that we would have totally thanked the SFA for, if they had done it, and

-The diddy clubbers and plastics deliberately destroyed Rangers out of jealousy.

Possibility of RFC supporters understanding and accepting actual reasons for club's demise - 0%.

From RangersMedia:

'Do you believe that there is a possibility a centrally organised and paid for campaign to get journalists to create a negative image of Rangers in the press down south, and if so are they being successful?' THE EDUCATOR

How on Earth did they find out? I thought the plan was to keep this secret, guys?

Please tell me that Green is being investigated by HMRC for tax evasion. If the story from rangerstaxcase is true then it will be one of the funniest things I have heard in this whole saga. Coupled with ICT thrashing Sevco at Ibrokes, Rangers FC being liquidated, then this will be a very humerous week. With much more to follow shortly!

Ayr United 2002 League Cup Winners (default)

I like comet, used to work for them many years ago but I dont really care where I buy my next tv, but I will more than likely buy it from another British Business that sells TV`s, my money stays in the UK economy

Hmm, not really. Where do you think that TV was manufactured? It's China which is getting your money when it comes to TV's. Do you think the money you spend on SevCo tops stays in the UK. You need to wake up. Your blind loyalty to "The Union" has blinkered you to the fact we are not the Empire we once were.

You lads have slowed down if you haven't posted the latest part of saga.

Not good enough.

Sorry to disappoint, Bennett. I was on a bedwatch all night. Laughing like a drain in the taxi going home, mind. Finally- you've made the front page of the Times!*

Haven't had time to chase up the rumour about Charlie Boy yet, but it looks like we're going to have shitloads more fun at the expense of rangers/the rangers/newco/whatever......

*That's The Times, not The Evenening Times, BTWwink.gif

can rangers still use the same name now that the oldco is being liquidated.

wonder when ally will walk now that every1 now knows he's a pish manager. still time for him to join question of sport before they do the xmas special.

oh and were is sir craigy of whyte? he's been too quiet this week.

At a guess...

-No story here, unconnected to Rangers

-Part of Mhedia conspiracy to destroy Rangers

-Journalist owns green toothbrush, sniff sniff, I smell Timothy

-Why aren't Mhedia investigating Dermot Desmond for something or other

-All the shareholder's fault, nothing to do with Rangers

-Vodafone stole billions, so Rangers shouldn't be punished for anything, ever...

...And, once they've had a chance to get the party line straight...

-It's all the SFA's fault for not stopping the sale of the club, an act that we would have totally thanked the SFA for, if they had done it, and

-The diddy clubbers and plastics deliberately destroyed Rangers out of jealousy.

Possibility of RFC supporters understanding and accepting actual reasons for club's demise - 0%.

Dhaily Rhecord running it. Conspiracy right enough. Are ALL businessmen crooked? Shurely not!

A CRIMINAL investigation has been launched into tax schemes sold by a key Rangers shareholder.

HM Revenue and Customs are probing 17 firms set up by Richard Hughes, co-founder of Zeus Capital, the finance company at the centre of the club takeover.

The firms were set up by Hughes through Zeus Partners, the creators of a £134million film investment scheme now under scrutiny for tax evasion.

Zeus Capital themselves are not under investigation.

Finn.. mate *cough* (brothers in arms...) dry.gif newcunto need these shares to work or its all gone pete tong.

If the shares dont work its curtains before the seasons out.

Orange strips...lolz

No.8.... hook line an fkin sinker.

:lol:

Sorry mate had an attack of humanity towards those less fortunate.

I know , I know .. will I ever learn unsure.gif keep thinking I'm talking to fellow football fans rather than a sort of neanderthal scientologists.

I do keep harking on about cheap gimmicks the orcs have been guilty of swallowing as a stick to beat the other cheek with the NIAR, the 5 stars and as you rightly say the orange tops probably the most embarrassing and shameful of the 3 , tribute to the Dutch players ?rolleyes.gif

Now it's arguing about claiming 54 titles ok Tax dodgers, Cheating b*****ds thats 2 others are free to add I suppose.

I was just highlighting their belief that those players would still be able to compete with SPL opposition when playing 3rd division football week in week out and not exactly scorching the heathland while doing so.

Where is No8 ?? he's gone walkabout.

I

Edited by FinnesTON

Dhaily Rhecord running it. Conspiracy right enough. Are ALL businessmen crooked? Shurely not!

What it does highlight is that the free market and deregulation of business and trading needs to be urgently looked at .

Crooks and tax dodgers seem to be all too commonplace.