Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Now, this is one angle of point-dodging that I didn't foresee - that the Times story must be wrong and irrelevant, because of the Leveson Inquiry.

Laudible grounds for doubting News International publications generally, of course, but you have to seriously doubt whether this rigorous analysis of sources would be applied if, say, the Times were to announce that Dundee United's owner was a tax-dodger.

Would Bendarroch find the Times unreliable then? Would he Falkirk.

You have me bang to rights.

I'm going to correct the matter immediately by stating that The Times is a more credible a source than the disgraced lawyer, the IRA writer and a host of other plastic bloggers. Not least because they had the good sense to sack Britney.

They are still the pus in the pimple on the arse of the world known as News International despite my correction.

And on your point regarding what I might or might not mention. I don't mind Hughes and his film-scheme coming to the attention of HMRC. Just as I had no objections when other papers reported on a number of plastics embroiled in tax schemes under investigation from HMRC.

A genuine goose gander moment.

Not as impressive as Doncaster's 'garden of roses' speech as Hearts and now Dunfermline are unable to pay their wage bills.

Because, of course, those crowds are why the bills aren't being met.

Internet warriors: "We faithfully promise to rally around the clubs and make good any shortfall created in Rangers temporary absence."

They did nothing of the kind.

I bet Hearts were delighted to learn of their share of the gate at Dundee Hibs this week. A share of no less than 3,789 who turned up.

laugh.gif

What have Dunfermline got to do with this? If anything they have gained by having the tribute act in the SFL. Hearts have been teetering on brink for years.

The only club to have totally failed are Rangers and their failure is not responsible for dragging any other clubs down with them.

Sorry to disappoint.

The "internet warriors" only promised never go back to the SPL, should they recognise Sevco as a continuation of Rangers. That never happened so some have returned and in better numbers than I ever expected. There will course be others who will take years to get the interest back after the three main authorities showed themselves to be as corrupt as Rangers (RIP).

I'm going to correct the matter immediately by stating that The Times is a more credible a source than the disgraced lawyer, the IRA writer and a host of other plastic bloggers. Not least because they had the good sense to sack Britney.

They are still the pus in the pimple on the arse of the world known as News International despite my correction.

And on your point regarding what I might or might not mention. I don't mind Hughes and his film-scheme coming to the attention of HMRC. Just as I had no objections when other papers reported on a number of plastics embroiled in tax schemes under investigation from HMRC.

Right, so to summarise, you're saying

- The source for this issue which I don't intend to address directly is more credible than other sources have been in the past on related issues which I also do not intend to adress directly.

- Erroneous and irrelevant assertion that the Times sacked Graham Spiers, which it didn't.

- Statement that News International are verminous (they are, but irrelevant to the point).

- I'm quite happy for newspapers to report on the issue at hand, just as I was when they reported on irrelevant issues that are not under discussion.

Another content-free exchange there, B. Deflector shields still at maximum, eh?

Do you think any Sevconians on here might want to pass this link along to Ibrox.

http://hmrc.presscen...ched-6828d.aspx

"Depending on the outcome of this conversation, HMRC will then determine.....the customer could benefit from tailored educational support"

Do you think HMRC have sufficient resources to offer this to Sevco? laugh.gif

It is obviously a bit too late for the ones BDO will be crawling all over.

Wonder if David Murray has shipped any 'evidence' out to his hideaway in New Zealand? unsure.gif

Edited by thelegendthatis

Can the The Rangers fans post a list of resepcted sources, newspapers and bloggers?

or are they all discredited plastics and alike?

Is RTC a good one if copeland road blog is willing to lift stuff straight from RTC blog without an edit?

The Killie liar now sucking the arse of one of the scabrous News International rags? Makes a change from the plastics I suppose.

And only a matter of days after they were horsed in court for hacking. laugh.gif

Integrity was it?

As I posted on here many moons ago*, you unintelligent, mendacious, bigoted little twerp, I read several daily newspapers, The Times being only one. I also expressed my misgivings about giving Murdoch any of my cash in any form.

Regardless of its ownership, The Times continues to use many fine journalists (education unknown), and can normally be relied upon to report factually, albeit with an Establishment bias.

I wonder which paper you get read to you?

*Probably long before you showed up to share your wit and understanding.

Right, so to summarise, you're saying

- The source for this issue which I don't intend to address directly is more credible than other sources have been in the past on related issues which I also do not intend to adress directly.

- Erroneous and irrelevant assertion that the Times sacked Graham Spiers, which it didn't.

- Statement that News International are verminous (they are, but irrelevant to the point).

- I'm quite happy for newspapers to report on the issue at hand, just as I was when they reported on irrelevant issues that are not under discussion.

Another content-free exchange there, B. Deflector shields still at maximum, eh?

Nah, he's still just obsessed with the mhedia conspiracy. As posted above, maybe the stupid wee orclet would favour us with the reliable news services which furnish him with his boundless and highly-respected opinions - just to save us all making absolute fools of ourselves.....laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

ETA: Nice of him to bring up the IRA unbidden, as well. Mr Reliable, even given yesterday's murder. Nice sense of proportion from a stereotypical Orc.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

As I posted on here many moons ago*, you unintelligent, mendacious, bigoted little twerp, I read several daily newspapers, The Times being only one. I also expressed my misgivings about giving Murdoch any of my cash in any form.

Regardless of its ownership, The Times continues to use many fine journalists (education unknown), and can normally be relied upon to report factually, albeit with an Establishment bias.

I wonder which paper you get read to you?

*Probably long before you showed up to share your wit and understanding.

Norman being disespectful to other posters again and after all he said on the matter too. There's no bigger hypocrite on here than oor Norman.