Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I plan to. Now don't let me stop you and your mentally retarded delusional morally & financially corrupt cheating wee gang of fannies from continuing to stalk the intelligent respectable chap who you all childishly refer to as 'Norman'. There's a good boy now toddle off back to your stalking. wink.gif

You'll need to show a post of mine where i've reffered to any other poster as Norman.

Youngsy is one the honest bears on here ... unlike the Three Amigos who were obviously dragged up and taught to lie.

As one of their elders, Youngsy helped to teach them everything that they know and do today. There is no such thing as an honest bear today. In the past there may have been but no longer. Those who continue to associate themselves with the predominant corruption and cheating that has been ongoing at Ibrox for many decades all condemn themselves by association.

Edited by SS-18 ICBM

Motherwell also saying that they may have to consider P/T football in the near future, crowds are down, the SPL still have not paid what they are due to the other clubs

All of this, will in time will be blamed on Rangers of course

So you're saying that Hearts and Motherwell are failing cause of Rangers aren't in the SPL? blink.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

It's the fucking recession you idiot.

Here's a message for the board WKR (© Dhensebhore)

"HEARTS won't be the last.

They are swaying on the edge of oblivion but there are at least two other clubs only one step, one unexpected bill, behind them."

Killie, Killie Killie...

laugh.gif

Motherwell also saying that they may have to consider P/T football in the near future, crowds are down, the SPL still have not paid what they are due to the other clubs

Been there, seen it, done it, got the t-shirt.

Blame? Shit happens - the economic climate over the last few years has hit many of us pretty hard - why should football be any different? Unless a club was say, maybe, stealing from the taxpayer in order to continue operations - as a conscious business decision. But no worries, that particular club is now dead - the rest of us can cut our cloth accordingly.

As one of their elders, Youngsy helped to teach them everything that they know and do today. There is no such thing as an honest bear today. In the past there may have been but no longer. Those who continue to associate themselves with the predominant corruption and cheating that has been ongoing at Ibrox for many decades all condemn themselves by association.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh for fucking hells sake. I'm seriously pishing myself laughing at you,you stupid sad fucker. You really are comedy gold,keep it up.

I plan to. Now don't let me stop you and your mentally retarded delusional morally & financially corrupt cheating wee gang of fannies from continuing to stalk the intelligent respectable chap who you all childishly refer to as 'Norman'. There's a good boy now toddle off back to your stalking. wink.gif

Over-egging the pudding there, old chap!

The BBC reported this in late October: 'Doncaster is pleased with the way the league is coping without Rangers.'

That's fine by me - the troubles besetting the league have nothing to do with us. They don't need us - they are clearly more than capable of fucking things up without any input from The Rangers.

smile.gif

You'll need to show a post of mine where i've reffered to any other poster as Norman.

In all fairness, Youngsy, while we disagree on occasion (ohmy.gif), you do give other posters respect. An admirable trait, sadly lacking in some of the young (and not so young) upstarts on here. You'll give a straight answer and argue a point in a relevant fashion too. I like that.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh for fucking hells sake. I'm seriously pishing myself laughing at you,you stupid sad fucker. You really are comedy gold,keep it up.

^^^ The Truth hurts Youngsy and his wee gang of stalkers badly, the death of their corrupt cheating bigoted sectarian club is excruciating for all of them, hence their reason for too often attempting to disguise their hurt with too many smileys IMO.

Just a type error,which i spotted but couldn't be bothered changing. Didn't know the spelling and grammatically awareness society were on here today.

You can't get away from them, Youngsy. When you least expect it, they'll strike. Normally when a coherent argument would be too much of a faff, but also occasionally for sheer buggerance. wink.gif

Motherwell have been peddling that line for years even before the administration. The difference is that Motherwell will condsider P/T football to remain in the black, not to avoid going bust. As a club we've been there and we know how much it hurts.

With an average crowd less than half that of Hearts we managed to raise almost half a million for the recent buyout of John Boyle's shares, Hearts should easily rais more than that.

In saying that though, we do have an average crowd less than a 10th of Rangers and look what happened there.

I like your posts but that's a wee bit harsh on the decent bears .... Brenda Bennett, Bendy Bendarroch, Fivestars, ForeverBlue, UlcerLoyalist, and their ilk fair enough ..

I think Youngsy cringes at their posts to be honest .. he rarely backs them up unless on the rarest of occasions when they may actually deserve it ...

You're gonna have to post proof of that particular occurrence, DhenBhoy.