Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

We don't claim continuity, it is simply a fact and a fact that is endorsed by the SFL, SFA, BBC, Lord Nimmo, Dermot Desmond amongst many others ;)

On a separate point, since you like BDO so much, I am hearing rumours that they are about to pursue the SFA and the SPL for the entire amounts of prize money and player transfer money currently being held by these authorities on behalf of the creditors of the oldco

Do you agree they are entitled to claim these amounts?

How will the SPL pay these amounts?

Of course they are entitled to the claims, Sevco are not though. I'd imagine that the reason they have been held back was to make certain that D&P never handed the cash to Sevco as Charlie wanted but to make sure that creditors were in the queue. The "separate" point that you make contradicts your first point in that if the SFA and SPL truly believed Sevco were a continuation then they would be paid what they were due. We already had this discussion many times Tedster.

Edited by stonedsailor

Well with such a grandiose title as Scottish Football Monitor you'd think they'd have something to say on the crisis surrounding the SPL's 2nd biggest team, wouldn't you?

tumbleweed.jpg

Wrong thread again Benny. Try the big boys forum or the contacts page on the site mentioned.

And I laughed like f**k at your supporters locked inside ibrox after they were humped as I will laugh when you go part time ;)

Why do away fans get locked inside Ibrox? Are home fans not known for their hospitality or something? ;)

No it does not contradict anything I have said

The money for the prize money and the money was due to the oldco as in company

The SPL sent a letter clearly stating they would use this money to pay Rangers footballing debts (creditors) but did not follow through on this, BDO have every right to go after that money as the SPL reneged and that money does not belong to the SPL, it belong to the (creditors)

It does contradict Tedi. This due to the fact that the Rangers situation is being played out in two worlds. The real world where the law takes precedence and the made up world where two entities can exist as one.

That letter was dated before there were two Rangers though Tedi fine you know it. The materialisation of second Rangers complicated the issue.

Basically the prize-money belongs to oldco in real world. It belongs to Sevco only on planet Sevconia but the beaks have yet to figure out how to approach this aberration.

Edited by stonedsailor

We don't claim continuity, it is simply a fact and a fact that is endorsed by the SFL, SFA, BBC, Lord Nimmo, Dermot Desmond amongst many others ;)

On a separate point, since you like BDO so much, I am hearing rumours that they are about to pursue the SFA and the SPL for the entire amounts of prize money and player transfer money currently being held by these authorities on behalf of the creditors of the oldco

Think you have me confused tedi, I don't recall ever posting about bdo and if I have it Can't have been many times.

No it does not contradict anything I have said

The money for the prize money and the money was due to the oldco as in company

The SPL sent a letter clearly stating they would use this money to pay Rangers footballing debts (creditors) but did not follow through on this, BDO have every right to go after that money as the SPL reneged and that money does not belong to the SPL, it belong to the (creditors)

After that letter was dated new arrangement was made, nullifying first agreement.

The money is still owed to Rangers (IL)

Do you honestly believe that the SPL are keeping it? Do you not think it more likely that they are waiting for a legal decision on which club is actually Rangers?

Edited by stonedsailor

After that letter was dated new arrangement was made, nullifying first agreement.

The money is still owed to Rangers (IL)

Do you honestly believe that the SPL are keeping it? Do you not think it more likely that they are waiting for a legal decision on which club is actually Rangers?

They view RFC 2012 PLC as Rangers. wink.gif

Oh I think the home fans were in a nice jovial mood, the Motherwell fans were locked away due to the hostility they were showing and letting off smoke bombs, the police took the decision

On the other hand the ICT fans suffered no such treatment neither did the Falkirk fans

tumblr_mac96oC5Ld1rfa3qoo1_400.jpg

keep-calm-and-let-us-file-your-tax-return.png

Oldco are not due prize money from the SPL why do you think they are entitled to this money.

1352375241[/url]' post='6785421']

The BRALT is to do with Rangers, Rangers entire business plan is based around religion and bigotry, ergo.....

Or did I dream the no-catholics signing policy for the first 100 odd years or your existance?

Wow. Are you really 140 years old? Rip van Winkle maybe?

Wow!!!! biggrin.gif

^^^ Benny is shitting his pants at the truths that i have posted today, IMHO. smile.gif

Do you care to explain the pish you're spouting in this thread?

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/191310-in-support-of-hearts/page__st__150

Your mind must be f**king diseased to come out with pish like that.

Yo are asking me for the verdict? I do not have all the facts, either do you

I will accept the result of the tribunal or appeal body once all verdicts have been delivered along with any relevant punishments!

Will you?

Sorry, 2 hours for your reply so I was zzzzzzzzzzz :D

A bit of a non reply but we can pick out the truth.

Tedi doesn't have an opinion on 'guilt', or won't share it 'cos it's against the party line.