Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The angst ridden board WKR (© Dhensebhore) at his very finest.

laugh.gif

Are you TOTALLY incapable of quoting an entire post? It takes less keystrokes, so it's actually easier. Or do you think that maybe your posts aren't obscure enough, so you'll just chuck something in out of context.

Seems a bit convoluted, to be honest. Why not just call me a c**t and be done with it?

Are you TOTALLY incapable of quoting an entire post?

As has been mentioned before - the amount of pish you offer up needs cut down to able deal with any of it at all.

I'd lose the will to live if i had to answer every invention/angst-ridden tale/stream of pish you puke up on this board.

As has been mentioned before - the amount of pish you offer up needs cut down to able deal with any of it at all.

I'd lose the will to live if i had to answer every invention/angst-ridden tale/stream of pish you puke up on this board.

But you don't have to answer, do you? you don't have to read anything on here, do you? You could always get your nose out of Bennett's arse and f**k off back under whatever rock you called home before Okey Dokey Day.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Sorry ;)

Forgiven :angel

But you don't have to answer, do you? you don't have to read anything on here, do you? You could always get your nose out of Bennett's arse and f**k off back under whatever rock you called home before Okey Dokey Day.

Get a grip of yourself.

Edited by bennett

Forgiven :angel

Get a grip of yourself.

Riding to the protege's rescue, Bennett? Surely his rapier wit will protect him without your help.....

What did that lad say when you enquired about his posts then? Or have you found some evidence to back up your accusations? Or....

Were you just defaming anyone who doesn't follow the Sevconian mindset?

Riding to the protege's rescue, Bennett? Surely his rapier wit will protect him without your help.....

What did that lad say when you enquired about his posts then? Or have you found some evidence to back up your accusations? Or....

Were you just defaming anyone who doesn't follow the Sevconian mindset?

you two should really get a room :lol:

He's a nasty piece of work all right...

It is crystal clear to me that you Bennett are the "nasty piece of work".

...and has been previously warned about anti semitic posts.

^^^ Lies, and easily disproved by simply asking a moderator if its truth or lies. But it shouldn't surprise anyone at all who reads your posts that you have resorted to lies and malicious slander again on this thread. If they know that you support a club infamous for its anti catholic sectarian signing policy during a very long period of its history as well as its corruption which includes tax/creditor dodging and cheating by fielding ineligible players for over a decade against each and every club that it played. A club financially supported by fans who are infamous for their riotous and bigoted sectarian anti-everything that isn't White Anglo Saxon Protestant behaviour that continues right up to the present day.

What's stunned me is the guys (who are supposedly against bigotry) who are refusing to condemn the Jakey over this and are attacking anyone who has criticised the Jakey.

Stunned your arse fannybaws.

It is a pretty damning accusation you've levelled at him, mind, Bennett. That kind of shit could attract jail time, after all.

A pretty malicious and slanderous accusation he made indeed Whitey but not 'damning' at all in my eyes. There are no laws surrounding "personal beliefs" in regards to what any people in the UK choose to believe about any of the many events termed "holocausts" that have happened during the last few millenniums on planet earth. Simple research using a search engine throws up many of the events that i am referring to.

A few examples that i found within a few seconds:

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/ukranianholocause21jan08.shtml

http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/TPV3/Voices.php/2009/05/26/holocaust-holodomor-origins-of-anti-semi

http://www.ukemonde.com/genocide/margolisholocaust.html

http://faminegenocide.com/resources/unknown.html

I would have thought the onus was on you and your buddies to back it up, rather than continue with your snide little smears.

Just before I attract the usual opprobrium from the Orcs - I am not defending anyone, I am attacking the defamatory actions of a minority of posters.

Let them continue with their defamatory actions and smears if they so wish, but should they continue down that path, rest assured that they will regret doing so afterwards.

Come on orcs, bring it on. wink.giflaugh.gif

Glory hunting in the 3rd division, you're a right lemon Stoney.

Glory hunting :rolleyes:

? erm actually your fans were celebrating the possible quadruple before a ball was even kicked because the whole of Scottish fitbaw was pish according to them and would suffer and die ! including Celtic :lol: they were so confident they would at least take the 3rd division title at a canter along with the Ramsden's cup at minimum ! how did that work out ? they also thought they would win the league cup after a fluke win over Motherwell :P they also are after ? actually they DEMAND a clean sweep of SFL titles back to back before returning to the SPL and sweeping all aside reclaiming the coveted SPL title on their return ? :lol: bringing it back to Ibrox where it apparently belongs according to them :blink: so they can boast and brag about that to Celtic fans because Celtic will never achieve that ! 4 different consecutive back to back titles from the 3rd to the SPL on the bouncy :lol:.

GLORY HUNTING FUCKWITS ? I THINK SO :lol:

His previous post says it all, he often introduces religion into his posts, unwarranted and uncalled for

I am feeling fine this morning, thanks for your concern though

It takes a bigot to post about and be offended by bigoted things :) have a nice day :lol:

You're the one joking about pensioners being conned out of money, while i have condemned the non payment of taxes.

Instead of trying to raise £20 million towards Charlie Greens high security Maldives villa, why don't the disgusted@not paying your bills Rangers family try and raise this sort of money to pay off some creditors? You might even garner a little bit of respect.

? erm actually your fans were celebrating the possible quadruple before a ball was even kicked because the whole of Scottish fitbaw was pish according to them and would suffer and die ! including Celtic :lol: they were so confident they would at least take the 3rd division title at a canter along with the Ramsden's cup at minimum ! how did that work out ? they also thought they would win the league cup after a fluke win over Motherwell :P they also are after ? actually they DEMAND a clean sweep of SFL titles back to back before returning to the SPL and sweeping all aside reclaiming the coveted SPL title on their return ? :lol: bringing it back to Ibrox where it apparently belongs according to them :blink: so they can boast and brag about that to Celtic fans because Celtic will never achieve that ! 4 different consecutive back to back titles from the 3rd to the SPL on the bouncy :lol:.

GLORY HUNTING FUCKWITS ? I THINK SO :lol:

The majority of Rangers fans on here said nothing of the sort as you well know.

Was feeling quite positive about the Rangers supporters getting together to form a cooperative trust to buy shares in Chucky's 'Big Opportunity'.

Went to the website http://www.rangerssu...erstrust.co.uk/

It must be the slowest site ever. Is someone running it off a clapped out laptop in their back bedroom?

It doesn't work with 'other' browsers. Formatting problems all over the place.

It seems more preoccupied with the Harper McLeod guy's car crash, and showing photographs of players.

Typical message.....The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Apache/2 Server at www.rangerssupporterstrust.co.uk Port 80

They could have spent 10 minutes with many free products and ended up with something that worked, was properly hosted and looked better than the dog's dinner of a site they have created.

For God's sake, you are trying to convince people you can be trusted with their money, and show you can pick a representative to sit on the board (assuming you raise enough money).

Failed totally. What a bunch of total wallys.

I continue to despair at the total ineptitude of the Rangers supporters in everything they touch. sad.gif

Edited by thelegendthatis

Got onto the website no problem, no idea what legendthatis is greeting about, most websites have problems every so often - even P&B every so often.

Hereit is anyway.

The board of the Rangers Supporters’ Trust (RST) are questioning the reasons behind the postponement of the investigation into our club’s use of EBTs.

Previously the RST, and other Rangers Supporters’ groups, questioned the role of Harper McLeod with the investigation and we alleged there was a clear conflict of interest due to their previous involvement and close links with Celtic (who certainly stand to gain from any outcome of the SPL hearing).

http://rangerssupporterstrust.co.uk/news-archive/item/spl-investigation-statement.html

However the SPL denied there was a conflict of interest by insisting “Harper MacLeod were involved at a 'low level' in the Rangers investigation, following instructions to gather paperwork and documents” for Lord Nimmo Smith's commission”.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2203505/Ramgers-boss-Ally-McCoist-fears-SPL-vandetta-Juninho-Celtic-verdict.html

Yet today the SPL have confirmed the hearing will be postponed for at least a week as the senior partner acting for Harper McLeod on behalf of the SPL has been involved in a serious car crash.

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/sfl-division-three/rangers-ebt-hearing-postponed-as-top-lawyer-involved-in-car-accident-1-2625035?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

While we wish Mr McKenzie a speedy recovery, the RST board see no reason for the hearing to be postponed due to the absence of a lawyer who was involved at a low level of evidence gathering. As the hearing was due to begin this week all evidence must have been submitted in advance. If the hearing is postponed as a representative of Harper McLeod cannot be in attendance the SPL have to acknowledge Harper McLeod are playing a far more important role in the process than “low level paperwork gathering” and the conflict of interest claim remains in place.

Again this shows a lack of transparency from those running the game in Scotland. Many Scottish clubs are in financial trouble yet thousands of pounds are being spent on a vandetta against Rangers Football Club.

The RST chair has written to the SPL for clarity and we will report any findings to our members.

So you don`t believe that BDO should pursue the SPL for money due to the Oldco`s creditors?

Most likely scenario is the SPL is withholding the money until it is sure where it will go and who will get it !.

So if the BDO comes in asking for the money LEGALLY I may add,then it will be handed over to whomever it rightfully belongs to ! ALL OF IT.

Got onto the website no problem, no idea what legendthatis is greeting about, most websites have problems every so often - even P&B every so often.

Hereit is anyway.

The board of the Rangers Supporters' Trust (RST) are questioning the reasons behind the postponement of the investigation into our club's use of EBTs.

Previously the RST, and other Rangers Supporters' groups, questioned the role of Harper McLeod with the investigation and we alleged there was a clear conflict of interest due to their previous involvement and close links with Celtic (who certainly stand to gain from any outcome of the SPL hearing).

http://rangerssupporterstrust.co.uk/news-archive/item/spl-investigation-statement.html

However the SPL denied there was a conflict of interest by insisting "Harper MacLeod were involved at a 'low level' in the Rangers investigation, following instructions to gather paperwork and documents" for Lord Nimmo Smith's commission".

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2203505/Ramgers-boss-Ally-McCoist-fears-SPL-vandetta-Juninho-Celtic-verdict.html

Yet today the SPL have confirmed the hearing will be postponed for at least a week as the senior partner acting for Harper McLeod on behalf of the SPL has been involved in a serious car crash.

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/sfl-division-three/rangers-ebt-hearing-postponed-as-top-lawyer-involved-in-car-accident-1-2625035?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

While we wish Mr McKenzie a speedy recovery, the RST board see no reason for the hearing to be postponed due to the absence of a lawyer who was involved at a low level of evidence gathering. As the hearing was due to begin this week all evidence must have been submitted in advance. If the hearing is postponed as a representative of Harper McLeod cannot be in attendance the SPL have to acknowledge Harper McLeod are playing a far more important role in the process than "low level paperwork gathering" and the conflict of interest claim remains in place.

Again this shows a lack of transparency from those running the game in Scotland. Many Scottish clubs are in financial trouble yet thousands of pounds are being spent on a vandetta against Rangers Football Club.

The RST chair has written to the SPL for clarity and we will report any findings to our members.

Thanks Bennett mate for that. Interesting!

I see Ian Bloody Davidson MP is involved. Count me out. mad.gif

So what's he like you ask. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-15451876

Edited by thelegendthatis

Yes club and company and separate, the company purely runs the club

It is perfectly feasible to have a club without a registered company, in fact it is commonplace, I was part of a 5 aside club when was younger, there was certainly no company behind it or part of it and again, Lord Nimmo makes it perfectly clear that a club can be bought and sold and is a separate entity

OH DEAR GOD ! here we go again :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You claim in previous posts that your club is not a complete continuance and here you are posting this shite again that the club lives on FFS :blink:

Bit in bold ! is the bit you can't understand because you can't understand why Nimmo has been appointed by the SPL ! The SPL gave Nimmo a remit for him to rule upon and that is his believe that what the SPL has supplied him that the club did not die on the 14th if July this year ! unluckily for us here on P&B they delayed it from the 12th of July which would have a fucking classic piece of comedy gold :lol:

Now take down your signature claiming that it's Nimmo's actual believe and his actual words FFS because it's making you look thick as fook.

Remember the transfer embargo that was thrown out by Lord Glennie ! because it was not in the rulebook ? only to be used as blackmail before handing out a conditional licence :)

Now Tedi ! it is not in the SFA & SPL rulebook that the club is separate from the company is it ? it clearly states that because of liquidation the CLUB & COMPANY died from crippling debts accrued uears of institutional corruption and cheating on a humungous epic scale.

Lord Nimmo's only ruling by the rules of the associations can be is that Rangers PLC est 1872 died from non payment of debts forcing the club & company into admin & then liquidation 8)DIED AS A DODO :P