Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Can I blow apart your figures?

We have averaged 47622 at our 5 home games so even at your estimate this gives another £2m income

Then we have cup games, so far our attendances home and away have pulled in a total of 212713 punters (i include at 30k estimate for elgin) now that is another £3.2M which we keep 50% + costs

On top of this we have Hospitality, Income from the car park ;), merchandising, tv, media (we will be able to estimate this after the east stirling game viewing figures since pay per view starts at that game), sponsorship

Charlie has already stated that our income will exceed £20M and will be published in the upcoming prospectus, so given your £13M estimate of our costs we will have a nice healthy profit of £7M ;)

Why is he acting so niggardly with Hearts then?

No shit :blink:

:D just assumed you were watching it together as he posted spot on finish time (ish).......

Anyhoo, its good the Chinese hackers have relented the attack on the Swamp, I have missed gems such as this on the ''sob -Hearts arnae getting hammered'' thread

Posted Today, 11:54 PM

Hearts are still officially "in dispute" with HMRC.

If they go into admin owing them, then things will/should happen.

Till then, they've gotta milk any gullible fans into a share deal that's gonna go tits up in no time...and leave them with nothing.

Any Scottish journalist worth his salt should be looking at that. 00000042.gif

Irony doesn't ev........ach even that doesn't cover it :rolleyes:

Edited by wunfellaff

:D just assumed you were watching it together as he posted spot on finish time (ish).......

Anyhoo, its good the Chinese hackers have relented the attack on the Swamp, I have missed gems such as this on the ''sob -Hearts arnae getting hammered'' thread

Irony doesn't ev........ach even that doesn't cover it :rolleyes:

You've just reminded me that i've forgot to watch swamp people :(

This will never do :(

We are the Peeple....most successful team in the world....Dumbarton are Rangers feeder team since 1872

There does that fix things :D

Rangers went bust 2012 - sorry to tell you the news Tedster...........apparently they owed over £100 mill to everyone and the wife with no way of paying off the debts so I'd heard - sorry to tell you the bad news.

Can I blow apart your figures?

We have averaged 47622 at our 5 home games so even at your estimate this gives another £2m income

Then we have cup games, so far our attendances home and away have pulled in a total of 212713 punters (i include at 30k estimate for elgin) now that is another £3.2M which we keep 50% + costs

On top of this we have Hospitality, Income from the car park ;), merchandising, tv, media (we will be able to estimate this after the east stirling game viewing figures since pay per view starts at that game), sponsorship

Charlie has already stated that our income will exceed £20M and will be published in the upcoming prospectus, so given your £13M estimate of our costs we will have a nice healthy profit of £7M ;)

The 47000 punters are not all full paying, you have kids and concessions amongst that hence the 40,000 figure

212713 x £15 = £3.2 million less VAT = £2.5 less costs say £200 k = £1.1 million (Rangers 50%)

I still can't see you making a £7 million profit or Chuckie wouldnt be pushing a shares issue as that would go straight in his hip pocket, why dillute his profit making shares?

Yes you are getting great crowds now, but its a different world record attempt / event every week at siege mentality is still there, those crowds will drop, by how much who knows

Simple question if you had just bought a company that was going to make you a £7,000,000 profit in a year, would you dilute your profit in shares when the money from the shares isn't (according to Greene) going to him but to the improvement of the company

Rangers have had fantastic crowds and to date no sign of declineTheir fans deserve credit for that

Discounted ticket prices and defiance (their girfuy to all) have played a big part in their attendances.

Only time will tell whether they deserve credit or not, i will reserve my judgement and wait to see if they keep it going for the next few years in the SFL. It's a shame that they didn't spend more time concerning themselves about their dead tax/creditor dodging club paying its creditors than they do about the attendances of their new club. wink.gif

He is not making £7M a year profit, I was purely showing how your quick calculation was nothing more than a quick piece of nonsense, even your reasoning above is nonsense, you knock off the concessions and kids tickets pretending they don't pay anything, you then take the lowest ticket price which is not the most common ticket price, you list the car park but don't put any income against it, you conveniently forget things like merchandising,catering, hospitality and sponsorship

It was a cheap effort of making Rangers financial situation look shit and you failed miserably

The £20M figure Charlie has promised to show in the prospectus is probably correct when you factor in our other income and I think our costs are around the same, otherwise we are around break even

The share option is for (1) Edminston House refurb into the new shop along with moving the ticket office (2) give the original investors who want to get out now their investment back plus a nice return

Your predictions about our crowds are about as accurate as P&B`s estimate of of 10-15k per week...that went well :lol:

Its a £20 million turnover he is projecting and going by some analysis on the radio and TV that looks high, you can knock at least 20% off for taxes. so £16 Million MAX to play with

Your basic player wage is £7 million (as per Greene) add to that bonuses (if a successful season) and your probably closer to £9 million

Add to that back room staff, admin staff and any bonuses they are entitled to and theres another few million

Ibrox &Murray park I had said £1.5 million but rumours could be double that.

£1.6 million (Thatwe know of) to outstanding football debts

Travel costs, fancy hotels, policing, rent of the albion car park etc all add to that and the chance of a profit disappears.

Now Rangers couldn't make a profit whilst in the SPL with Champions league football, the players wages bill has came down a bit, but the income from the punters is down considerably (Lower ticket prices for SFL3) no europe money, no TV money (That was given up by Greene as part of the deal including a big percentage of the RangersTV pay per view) lower sponsers money and hospitatlity plus no prize money as you are only an assosiate member of the league, but the running costs are still the same.

Now if he had been smart and built a team of seasoned SFL1 players who knew the SFL andthe fight needed to win it he could be saving £5 million a year, would havegiven you's a nice £15 million nestegg if you get into the SPL in 3 years, but no he's already talking about taking free agents in Septemebr who will probably be well above the SFL wage structure and add them to the 26 man pool you already have.

Tedi it doesnt make financial sense spending what is not needed for the job. Rangers could be banking millions on the way back up and have them on a steady footing for the future, but again squandering cash on things they don't need, why bother investing the share money in edminston house? what value does it addto the business except for a sell off purpose for the property.

Serious question Tedi are you comfertable with the financial spending sinceGreene came in, going with recent history

Things that are weighing on my mind:

1. I would like the arabs to win by a comfortable 2 or three today, but I like them fractionally less than than I like Hibs, but I do want us to go second.
  2. I would like St Johnstone to put four past Celtic for no reply so we go top, but I can't see them allowing their exertions in Europe to affect the domestic stuff, not with their squad and resources, not again, surely, certainly not at home anyway, again? oh please oh please oh please
  3. I would like Hearts to vanish into thin air, as if swallowed up by time itself, never to be mentioned again. However if we all rally round and put a couple of pence into thei empty tin of special brew, it will really get it up sevco and they'll start all their "everybody hates us, conspiracy pish".
  4. Is the cheats court case going to happen this week? I heard something about a car crash and a possible delay.
  5. I think Armageddon is magic.

Now if he had been smart and built a team of seasoned SFL1 players who knew the SFL andthe fight needed to win it he could be saving £5 million a year, would havegiven you's a nice £15 million nestegg if you get into the SPL in 3 years, but no he's already talking about taking free agents in Septemebr who will probably be well above the SFL wage structure and add them to the 26 man pool you already have.

They wouldn't even have needed to go that high, they could've snapped up the best 2nd & 3rd div players, maybe even a couple of juniors, who would probably have jumped at the chance & would've cost absolute peanuts.

But why would they be that sensible eh ? :lol: :lol: