Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I have no idea, bit silly asking me about Ireland, it is a county I have only visited twice in my life time

Belfast is part of the UK, Tedi, rather than Ireland, a situation I'm sure your fellow Sevconians are pretty firm about declaring their opinions on. Nice to see that even after an edit, you think Ireland is a COUNTY. oops.gifalucard.gifegypt.gifchef.gifbounce2.gifrolleyes.gifohmy.gifwink.gif

You don't half talk some shite Norman.

Says the fuckwit who just greenied Tedi for calling Ireland a county! laugh.giflaugh.gif

Comprehension skills maintaining consistency.

Tedi made a statement - he was talking bollox - there isn't a team in Ulster with an average attendance over 5k, and Belfast, with 1/4 million people, is a fairly major city by all accounts.

I find it frankly bizarre that Tedi, and you obviously, don't know the full title of our country:

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. f**k knows they bang on about it often enough at ibrox......

I would say he loved Rangers Football Club

Too early to say if he loves the new club

"We wish the new Rangers Football Club every good fortune."

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/18503656

I'm not thinking he'll want reminding of that quote......

ETA: And neither will Tedi! laugh.gif

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Wales is part of the UK

Scotland is part of the UK

England is part of the UK

I would call them all countries

What any of this has to do with Rangers in administration / liquidation is well...beyond me

I gave you a few minutes to remove this and salvage some credibility. You didn't, so I'll ask: what is Northern Ireland? Your opinion, FIFA's, The SFA's, UEFA's, anyone will do.

It's not got a lot to do with your mob, other than some of the fans who could boost Linfield's gates boosting the ferry profits instead, but you made a statement which was blatantly false to support your argument on rangers' attendances. Do that, and you'll get pulled up for it.

Grow a pair, and live with it. And don't forget to thank Bennett for the greenie - oh silly me, you've sent him one back already. There's nice.

I'm not sure what to think of Walter taking a directorship, undecided at the moment.

This is Charles's trump card for selling shares, can just imagine the conversation from Greene

" we back hander walter? help with the retirement"

"get to play with the team from time to time walter, get you out the house",

"new cardigan walter? Here we have a new directors line out"

"Just put your smiley coupon on the prospective walter and you can have all of that, even Allys job"

Utterly pathetic

Do you want to try again?

Are you saying that Walter has been misquoted?

Charles Green says that the membership transferred, how can you transfer something from one thing to the same thing?

He also says that he bought the history of Rangers Football Club (unbelievable I know) so the history was earned by the former club and the new club's history started in July 2012. He wouldn't need to buy the history if it was the same club

So in reality Walter has accepted it is a new club and Charles Green has admitted by his actions that it is a new club

You are simply being picky and I was simply generalising

I could have said I have only been to the Island (total stupid description) or Northern Ireland, my point was clear and you just want to take the topic somewhere else

There is no generally accepted term to describe what Northern Ireland is: province, region, country or something else.The choice of term can be controversial and can reveal the writer's political preferences.This has been noted as a problem by several writers on Northern Ireland, with no generally recommended solution

On the original point, I have no idea who supports what in Belfast, nor do I care, I have visited NI once and Eire Twice, including the time I drove from North to South, Belfast / Ireland / NI has f**k all to do with why I support Rangers and never has

I know you haven't been on here that long, but you must have noticed by now - generalise and you'll get pulled up. It's a tactic popularised by your amigos, funnily enough.

1. Belfast is in the UK.

2. Belfast is a major city.

3. Teams in Belfast would be very happy if they could attract Killie's average gate.

"There is no generally accepted term to describe what Northern Ireland is: province, region, country or something else.The choice of term can be controversial and can reveal the writer's political preferences.This has been noted as a problem by several writers on Northern Ireland, with no generally recommended solution" - source?

One thing I think you'll find that Northern Ireland is NOT, and that is a COUNTY. One view is that it consists of SIX counties, in fact, but I suspect that's not a popular view in your neck of the woods.

Just think, if you'd said "Oh, I fucked up, and what I meant was..." an hour ago, I wouldn't be exposing your stupidity again.

The Island? Means the Isle of Wight in my social circle, but I've never heard it refer to Ireland.

OK, back on topic - Walter's back! As with the old club, so with the new. That's what Walter says, anyhoo. I assume you'll be putting him straight?

ETA: Your original post said:

"It is perfectly normal for a city the size of Glasgow to have some well supported teams, it is the same as every other major city in the UK"

The piece in bold seems pretty definitive to me, not what I would call generalisation. Then again, I do use English as a first language....

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Walter is an intelligent guy

:lol:

he also loves Rangers Football club,

and played a major role in killing them! :lol:

I am sure he would have asked for many assurances before jumping in with CG, I hope he now pushes for more transparency

Just like he he asked for assurances and pushed for more transparency before jumping in with Murray & Whyte? :lol:

I will refer to NI as a country if I want, plenty of people do, but quite frankly I don't give a shit if I am right or wrong, It is on wiki and that is good enough for me, if you think Wiki is wrong I suggest you write to them in your infinite wisdom and ask them to change it....but until this I would rather believe wiki than you

http://en.wikipedia...._United_Kingdom

http://en.wikipedia....nd#descriptions

And you are slipping back to direct insults again, I have not insulted you, why do you feel the need to insult me?

@topic Walter is an intelligent guy he also loves Rangers Football club, I am sure he would have asked for many assurances before jumping in with CG, I hope he now pushes for more transparency

Oh aye he's smart in conning you lot into a share issue that will get chuckles and others leave.

:lol:

and played a major role in killing them! :lol:

Just like he he asked for assurances and pushed for more transparency before jumping in with Murray & Whyte? :lol:

He was manager under Murray but perhaps you can explain how he jumped in with Whyte?