Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Questions for you

Do you think Walter Smith is a stupid man?

Do you think he loves Rangers Football club?

If the answer to the second question is yes, then surely it makes the answer to the first one yes as well. ;)

Personally I think he's a c**t.

Guest Kincardine

You can't say that the 50k fans in attendance yesterday departed after defeating the mighty Peterhead 2-0 and thought "brilliant game."

If you're looking for 'brilliant games' then don't go to football. Most games are so-so. However, if you want a good afternoon out then go and watch Scotland's best-supported team. Ibrox was bouncing yet again yesterday.

If you're looking for 'brilliant games' then don't go to football. Most games are so-so. However, if you want a good afternoon out then go and watch Scotland's best-supported team. Ibrox was bouncing yet again yesterday.

I doubt I'd fit in. 90% of your fanbase believe I'm a sub-species because of the type of school I attended and the country of my grandfather's birth.

Ibrox may be bouncing, but while you see that as a great thing, I see it as a skewed and divisive feature of Scottish football.

I suspect Sir Walter will come to regret making a return to the limelight. I wonder if any of the news outlets reporting his renewed involvement in Govan asked the one pertinent question, to what extent did Walter partake in the EBT scheme?

Edited by barrysnotter

Guest Kincardine

I doubt I'd fit in. 90% of your fanbase believe I'm a sub-species because of the type of school I attended and the country of my grandfather's birth.

Ibrox may be bouncing, but while you see that as a great thing, I see it as a skewed and divisive feature of Scottish football.

That's an odd reply. I do not give a f**k what school you went to. I also don't care who your father or grandfather were. I have 3 kids. Their maternal grandfather isn't Scottish. Neither is their mother. There is just nothing divisive about a bouncing Ibrox. It's just a group of people enjoying The Rangers.

Why do you find this a problem?

:lol:

and played a major role in killing them! :lol:

Just like he he asked for assurances and pushed for more transparency before jumping in with Murray & Whyte? :lol:

Give us all a full explanation as to when Smith jumped in with Whyte.Or is this more nonsense from you?

I suspect Sir Walter will come to regret making a return to the limelight. I wonder if any of the news outlets reporting his renewed involvement in Govan asked the one pertinent question, to what extent did Walter partake in the EBT scheme?

According to the BBC in depth investigation,of which many on here hang their hat on the accuracy of,there is nothing in that investigation implicating Smith of being a beneficiary. So as that has been the most definitive investigation in many peoples opinion it's fair to say that according to the BBC there was no involvement . Willing to be proved wrong though.

Edited by youngsy

According to the BBC in depth investigation,of which many hang on here hang their hat on the accuracy of,there is nothing in that investigation implicating Smith of being a beneficiary. So as that has been the most definitive investigation in many peoples opinion it's fair to say that according to the BBC there was no involvement .  Willing to be proved wrong though.

That doesn't address my point though. No matter what the BBC said at the time, do you not think the question still should be asked?

Ranges fans have a long history of being unable to interpret situations correctly. They've never been very good at joining the dots. Do you not fear that that you've all fallen into the same trap again? Should you not be seeking assurances before welcoming anyone into your new organisation who may or may not be toxic?