Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Guest Kincardine

They were told EBTs were 100% legal but still we have a thread with 7,000,000ish views on how they were illegal and we would lose titles over it :lol:

They were told EBTs were 100% legal but still we have a thread with 7,000,000ish views on how they were illegal and we would lose titles over it :lol:

Not only has this thread had 7 million views and 100,000 post on a wrong premise but The SPL will still try and carry through their wrong-headed 'dual contracts' farrago.

Moreover, many of the P&B posters who made a right c**t of themselves on here will continue to post their discredited shite.

Get to f**k and try talking about football.

Just checked...I have 1043 posts on this thread. I posted through the darkest days and have been proven 100% correct...no ifs buts or maybes...100% correct.

Where are Poz,Hibee Jibee,MrX etc etc etc etc ................and so on and so on :rolleyes: I doubt there has never been so many people so wrong in the history of the internet. This is certainly an epic thread...maybe not for the reasons some had hoped for but i am glad as a Rangers poster to have stuck by the club.

54 TITLES AND STILL GOING STRONG!!

20 November 2012 Last updated at 19:20

Former Rangers Football Club wins Big Tax Case appeal

Just checked...I have 1043 posts on this thread. I posted through the darkest days and have been proven 100% correct...no ifs buts or maybes...100% correct.

Where are Poz,Hibee Jibee,MrX etc etc etc etc ................and so on and so on :rolleyes: I doubt there has never been so many people so wrong in the history of the internet. This is certainly an epic thread...maybe not for the reasons some had hoped for but i am glad as a Rangers poster to have stuck by the club.

54 TITLES AND STILL GOING STRONG!!

20 November 2012 Last updated at 19:20

Former Rangers Football Club wins Big Tax Case appeal

The question of whether they should lose titles/trophies/prize money is not one of Law, but one of compliance with competition rules. Whether the EBTs were legal or not is not the issue - as I'm sure you're very well aware. The burden of proof is very much lower, and today's Legal verdict was only a majority.

Maybe Campbell won't look so kindly on rangers' case if he has to pay back HIS wee nest-egg.....

It is now a civil matter between the person who borrowed money and the person who loaned it. The tribunal has ruled that the loans are recoverable. It is up to the lender to demand repayment.

Imagine you're Dado Pršo - are you really going to take a hit for cash you were told you would never have to repay - would you take the hit?

Or would you drop Rangers in it?

Today's outcome could well make HMRC more determined to nail Hearts. (and other clubs)

Does any The Rangers fan honestly believe that these 'loans' were ever intended to be repaid?

HMRC can be as determined as they want, simply rewriting the rules doesnt wash with the courts as seen today

as for the loans being repaid, that is not and never was the issue, so long as the club indicated that it was a loan until it seen fit to claim it back then HMRC didnt have a chance

many said this but it seemed the more feverish of the rangers haters were loudest (the idiots tend to be) and the real evidence was buried under a mountain of nonsense

f**k even phil 3names was still spouting his shite recently about HMRC winning lol

Not only has this thread had 7 million views and 100,000 post on a wrong premise but The SPL will still try and carry through their wrong-headed 'dual contracts' farrago.

Moreover, many of the P&B posters who made a right c**t of themselves on here will continue to post their discredited shite.

Get to f**k and try talking about football.

Counsel for HMRC tried to make the argument that these side-letters represented a dual contract and that the EBT represented wages and not a loan. The Tribunal did not accept his argument. Obviously the SPL may decide that they know better than the Tribunal but it would be a high risk strategy to go ahead and strip titles knowing that a recourse to the Court of Session would almost certainly see them losing, looking very foolish and further damaging Scottish football.

Aye, you've (both) been around since day one, and fair play for that. I don't think you should ratchet up the triumphalism just yet, mind - this saga has a fair distance to go yet.

Had today's verdict arrived when rangers were still alive, playing in the SPL, and taking the piss out of diddy teams who could only afford donkeys like Sandaza and Kyle, I could understand it. But they're dead - unnecessarily dead, it would appear. So you follow an ersatz team that you know, in your heart, is a lie. And skint. And with a CEO who couldnae' lie straight in bed. And in D3. If I were a berr, I'd be fucking raging, not singing.

I'm sure all your favourite posters will be back soon enough - after all, as the Rodent says, you've not been around for a while yourself (selves?wink.gif).

You weren't named above as i had seen you posting. I was 100% correct from beginning to end whilst some on here..yourself included ... chose to believe bigots with obvious agendas against our club. I just cannot understand why so many normally sensible posters could be so easily duped. I suppose you were easily fooled as they were telling you what you wanted to be true.

Watching the Channel 4 news and surprisingly the Republican Sympathiser has not been on....Legal action looming i fear :D

Guest Kincardine

Who else has stepped up to the mark? I think the fact that I have done so shows no holding back, it will others years if ever.

Aye you stepped up to the mark and were conspicuously wrong. Of course you didn't hold back - much to your shame.

Most Bears on here were pretty humble about our shortcomings and took pelters. I'd really hope that out-spoken posters like you could see that you went over the top.

Aye you stepped up to the mark and were conspicuously wrong. Of course you didn't hold back - much to your shame.

Most Bears on here were pretty humble about our shortcomings and took pelters. I'd really hope that out-spoken posters like you could see that you went over the top.

I have to say I admire your patience and restraint. It's beyond me.

smile.gif

Of course it's a fucking issue - either it's a 'loan' or it's not. :lol:

it is a loan, todays judgement indicates that, but getting the loans back was never the case, HMRC claimed they werent loans but instead 2nd payments, rangers denied and appealed this

rangers won, it doesnt matter when rangers football club attempt to get the loans back, so long as the loans are loans

and now the SPL commission must now be truely fucked as loans are not wage side contracts

And about to be the subject of intense interest from Murray's lawyer's. And not shamed, bungling lawyers such as those so revered on here.

smile.gif

Yep. I'm no lawyer but isn't receiving illegally obtained confidential information treated as handling stolen goods?