Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Aye...we're all obsessed.

You got an issue with that ?

Would you like us all to go away & stop pointing out facts ?

:D

Not at all I like facts. It's a pity that the near 4000 pages of bull in this thread dwarf the facts when people post them :D

I do however find it funny that in a weekend where rangers aren't even playing. Our very own thread and section is probably as busy on here as the spl forum lol

Edited by 53_and_counting

Not at all I like facts. It's a pity that the near 4000 pages of bull in this thread dwarf the facts when people post them :D

I do however find it funny that in a weekend where rangers aren't even playing. Our very own thread and section is probably as busy on here as the spl forum lol

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Started by a rangers fan, for rangers fans was it ?

Fuckin muppet. :lol:

Hilarious listening to Off the Ball now - it seems most Rangers fans want to re-write history, and equate everything that was said in the lead-up to their demise with the recent Tribunal judgement.

Even on this thread there seems a distinct lack of acknowledgement that there was a tax claim as was predicted, a tax liability has been established, and of course Rangers were liquidated over unpaid PAYE and NIC.

What we're seeing is emotional outpouring from Rangers fans who want to lash out, but don't quite recall the true course of events that lead to the death of their club.

It's like watching a David Attenborough documentary.

Hilarious listening to Off the Ball now - it seems most Rangers fans want to re-write history, and equate everything that was said in the lead-up to their demise with the recent Tribunal judgement.

Even on this thread there seems a distinct lack of acknowledgement that there was a tax claim as was predicted, a tax liability has been established, and of course Rangers were liquidated over unpaid PAYE and NIC.

What we're seeing is emotional outpouring from Rangers fans who want to lash out, but don't quite recall the true course of events that lead to the death of their club.

It's like watching a David Attenborough documentary.

Thought it was the radio ? How do you watch it ?

Perfect example of what I'm talking about. Have you forgotten that Rangers did go into administration, were liquidated, and the new club are having to play in SFL3? It seems that this most recent event, somehow, trumps everything that has gone on before.

It's fascinating.

No but it is a thread about rangers and rangers only. Is it not?

If you think that, sonny, then either,

1. You haven't been following the thread for that long, or,

2. You've not been paying attention, or

3. You're as thick as the rest of the Orcs, or

4. All of the above.

No but it is a thread about rangers and rangers only. Is it not?

Nope, it started about rangers going into administration, then it's veered off into all sorts of moral & legal debates, mainly about rangers.

Then rangers got liquidated

Sevco 5088 appeared & the thread changed mainly to events at that club.

Now we're back to talking about things that happened at rangers.

So, 2 different clubs have been the main subject of discussion on here. :D

Hopefully thi thread will become aboots how Cevco went into administration - I've read lots of the new "Club" and can't understand how they can trade...............bluddy 'ell they were losing a mill a month in the former Rangers admin with sally on 0 wage and the rest giving-up 75%

Edited by Claymores

Nope, it started about rangers going into administration, then it's veered off into all sorts of moral & legal debates, mainly about rangers.

Then rangers got liquidated

Sevco 5088 appeared & the thread changed mainly to events at that club.

Now we're back to talking about things that happened at rangers.

So, 2 different clubs have been the main subject of discussion on here. :D

Don't forget Sevco (Scotland), and THE rangers, and rangers (2012)....

So, five clubs and counting.

Hopefully thi thread will become aboots how Cevco went into administration - I'veread lots of the new "Club" and can't understand how they can trade...............bluddy 'ell they were losing a mill in the former Rangers admin with sally on 0 wage and the rest giving-up 75%

?

Don't forget Sevco (Scotland), and THE rangers, and rangers (2012)....

So, five clubs and counting.

Correct.

And if memory serves, we've also discussed cetic & arsenal for using EBT's as well.

so seven clubs, and probably a few more cos i've missed quite a bit.

Hopefully thi thread will become aboots how Cevco went into administration - I'veread lots of the new "Club" and can't understand how they can trade...............bluddy 'ell they were losing a mill in the former Rangers admin with sally on 0 wage and the rest giving-up 75%

I'm fairly confident that choppy waters lie ahead for the SS Tribute Act. Of course that just means I'm a bitter twisted diddie/bigot/closet celtic fan*/moron/vatican agent/whatever insult is in vogue just now. f**k me, I don't know if I can go on, with the insults and abuse from OrcLand. I'm just so sad because I'm not wunnae ra peepul.....crying.gif

They believe they're riding high just now - the verdict having acknowledged that rangers were "at it" in every case where they hadn't managed to destroy evidence, and rangers still dead. I've seen some twisted logic on both sides of the Divide through this whole saga, but this one really has me wondering about their sanity.

And the backlash! Hang the bloggers, sue Cosgrove, sack all the journalists, hound the Media! Murray must be laughing his cock off, thankful he doesn't have to indulge such a braindead bunch of sheep.

*This one really is delectable - or it would be if Bennett didn't have incontrovertible proof of my ST holder status at parkhead, my Billy McNeill tatto, and my KoSC membership.sad.gif What's that? He doesn't? You mean he's lying? He and the rest of the Orcs automatically use the "not one of us, must be one of THAME" assessment? Surely not! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

?

My reference was that in administration and with a packed Ibroke and with manager taking no wages/players on 75% discount that Haudit & Daudit managed to report a £3.4mill loss whilst operating under admin.

My further thought was that altho Chuckie Cheese has reduced the player bill significantly, his income has gone down the toilet too - with no rationalisation @ planet Orc

The only way I can see Cevco surviving is making a share issue an annual event!

Edited by Claymores

Is this the same profitable Murray group that in at the end of June 2009 had debts of £942m? The same Murray group that has needed the bank to bail them out with two debt to equity deals that removed £267m of that debt? The same Murray group that dispite selling off a number of companys still have debts of £636m end of june2011?

Now, go back, read the blog that I was critiquing and then read my comments again. You might then understand the context and the timeline that I was referring too.

Alternatively, just continue making yourself look ignorant.