Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Proof of my bigotted posts Norman, you'd best get searching for them :lol:

Loving the rage too.

As repeatedly pointed out to you Bennett, "My team...." hangs you neatly without having to search for a damn thing. Your unfailing support of Bendarroch, your fascination with a certain team in the SPL, your references to people as Irish when not necessary, your mocking of the construction of Gaelic names, your stupid assumption that because I despise rangers I must be a celtic fan - all these simply serve to reinforce a stereotype.

And that's one "t" in bigoted. You use the word often enough, learn how to spell it.

Proof of my bigotted posts Norman, you'd best get searching for them :lol:

Loving the rage too.

Bennett can I ask you two serious questions and you reply with serious answers with no deflection or piss take ?

1, Did the old club Rangers PLC deliberately misuse the EBT scheme to field better players than would have had to if they did not use the EBT scam ?

2, And by fielding players by using the EBT scheme they immorally cheated the opposition by being able to increase their chances of beating the opposition with better players,and not by the level playing field of abiding like all the other teams did ? in other words your team may not have won so many titles and cups without these players.

Bennett can I ask you two serious questions and you reply with serious answers with no deflection or piss take ?

1, Did the old club Rangers PLC deliberately misuse the EBT scheme to field better players than would have had to if they did not use the EBT scam ?

2, And by fielding players by using the EBT scheme they immorally cheated the opposition by being able to increase their chances of beating the opposition with better players,and not by the level playing field of abiding like all the other teams did ? in other words your team may not have won so many titles and cups without these players.

Let it go kiddo

im·ma·nent adj.1. Existing or remaining within; inherent: believed in a God immanent in humans.2. Restricted entirely to the mind; subjective.

That's the problem with a spillchucker - just because it's a word, doesn't mean it's the right word. wink.gif

im·mi·nent/ˈimənənt/

Adjective:

About to happen: "imminent danger".

Synonyms:

impending - impendent - forthcoming

Just went back and checked the context and that's what it was.

Ultimate Team is down and I thought I'd give a hand in the push to 100,000 posts on here. wink.gif

You're welcome.

im·mi·nent/ˈimənənt/

Adjective:

Synonyms:

Ultimate Team is down and I thought I'd give a hand in the push to 100,000 posts on here. wink.gif

You're welcome.

Aye, I was just pointing out that you were both right in a way - you more than HB, obviously. Context is king. Although "immanent" is a word - and not one I've ever heard of - "imminent" was the right one to use.

And that's all from Pedant's corner for now, but remember - we're watching!ph34r.gif

im·mi·nent/ˈimənənt/

Adjective:

Synonyms:

You're welcome.

My bad I have started the spell check police alerts on here and I did type "imminent" incorrectly at first and hence the speellfuckercheck popped up and I just went with it :rolleyes:

I propose the opposite.

Constant and relentless reminders for infinity.

The cloud of suspicion will hang over Ibrox for eternity.

I doubt I'll get an honest answer from anyone of them as it means they would have to say the dead club cheated the opposition by an unfair method and being able to field players they shouldn't have if they played fairly by all the rules.

My bad I have started the spell check police alerts on here and I did type "imminent" incorrectly at first and hence the speellfuckercheck popped up and I just went with it :rolleyes:

But now we know that "immanent" IS a word - the evening's not been wasted! Just have to find an opportunity to use it now, and play "smart-arse" with anyone who picks us up on it....

I honestly don't think these questions are relevant.

They deliberately used the scheme in a way they've got away with, to be able to entice the best players possible. The advantages both clubs enjoy anyway, render "level playing field" talk redundant at best - laughable otherwise.

The big question doesn't concern whether they sought or achieved an advantage. The big question involves whether they fielded players who weren't properly registered. Motivation doesn't matter. Honest mistakes have proven to be no defence for teams who've screwed up in Cup ties.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Although the questions were not directed at me, here are my answers:

1. No we did not misuse the EBT scheme in fact we used it properly as has been agreed by the FTT.:P

2. I firmly believe we would have won most if not all of those trophies without the use of the scheme. In fact the main beneficiaries were the players (who received tax free money) and who as usual get off scot free.

I doubt I'll get an honest answer from anyone of them as it means they would have to say the dead club cheated the opposition by an unfair method and being able to field players they shouldn't have if they played fairly by all the rules.

An honest answer? - that ship has long sailed.

I refer to my posts over the last couple of pages.

Couldn't be any clearer......strangely it's all went quiet on that front - all the big men are in hiding.