Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Bennett can I ask you two serious questions and you reply with serious answers with no deflection or piss take ?

1, Did the old club Rangers PLC deliberately misuse the EBT scheme to field better players than would have had to if they did not use the EBT scam ?

2, And by fielding players by using the EBT scheme they immorally cheated the opposition by being able to increase their chances of beating the opposition with better players,and not by the level playing field of abiding like all the other teams did ? in other words your team may not have won so many titles and cups without these players.

It's been well over ten minutes now, and he hasn't come up with an answer. Maybe I can help. Haw, Bennett! here's what ye're looking for:

1. Yes.

2. First part, yes. Second part, of course we'll never know, but they wouldn't have won MORE.

HTH (even disrespectful liars).wink.gif

But now we know that "immanent" IS a word - the evening's not been wasted! Just have to find an opportunity to use it now, and play "smart-arse" with anyone who picks us up on it....

So we could say the orcs have an immanence to the newco from the oldco as the same GOD reincarnated :unsure::lol:

Although the questions were not directed at me, here are my answers:

1. No we did not misuse the EBT scheme in fact we used it properly as has been agreed by the FTT.:P

2. I firmly believe we would have won most if not all of those trophies without the use of the scheme. In fact the main beneficiaries were the players (who received tax free money) and who as usual get off scot free.

2. You wouldn't have had those players if you hadn't fiddled their pay.

You lot really don't get it, do you?

As repeatedly pointed out to you Bennett, "My team...." hangs you neatly without having to search for a damn thing. Your unfailing support of Bendarroch, your fascination with a certain team in the SPL, your references to people as Irish when not necessary, your mocking of the construction of Gaelic names, your stupid assumption that because I despise rangers I must be a celtic fan - all these simply serve to reinforce a stereotype.

And that's one "t" in bigoted. You use the word often enough, learn how to spell it.

I'd forgotten about that post calling the Thai T*ms lassie the female Donnie Dotaman, i guess that makes me a genuine bigot and gaelic hater :lol:

Also calling Phil Mac Gilllddhshnfbsgbain Irish Phil apparently reinforces my bigoted mentality :D

Really laughable stuff Norman but i'm going to have ask from some genuine proof of my bigotry this time.

I'll be back to check on you later and see how you're doing, best laugh i've had in ages.

1. No we did not misuse the EBT scheme in fact we used it properly as has been agreed by the FTT.:P

2. I firmly believe we would have won most if not all of those trophies without the use of the scheme. In fact the main beneficiaries were the players (who received tax free money) and who as usual get off scot free.

Another one.

If by "did not misuse", you mean, "did misuse", then you are entirely correct.

I'd forgotten about that post calling the Thai T*ms lassie the female Donnie Dotaman, i guess that makes me a genuine bigot and gaelic hater :lol:

Also calling Phil Mac Gilllddhshnfbsgbain Irish Phil apparently reinforces my bigoted mentality :D

Really laughable stuff Norman but i'm going to have ask from some genuine proof of my bigotry this time.

I'll be back to check on you later and see how you're doing, best laugh i've had in ages.

Is the Killie007 a drinker ?

Seems a bit of a loonball

Don't confuse them with the truth, the Judges ruling that the scheme was run properly as genuine loans is currently being airbrushed from history.

2. You wouldn't have had those players if you hadn't fiddled their pay.

You lot really don't get it, do you?

The two main beneficiaries of the scheme were I believe David Murray and Barry Ferguson. They would have both still been at Rangers in their respective capacities even if they had to pay tax on their money, it would just have been a hit in the pocket for both of them.

Celtic supporters boasting on twitter of how they were at ibrox today taking pics of potential investors !!! Scary

Just so I understand your point here, I went off to remind myself of the definition of an investor.

Here it is.

An individual who commits money to investment products with the expectation of financial return. Generally, the primary concern of an investor is to minimize risk while maximizing return.

Are you seriously telling me that investors were rolling up to Ibrox with the readies in their back pockets?

Pull the other one big man laugh.gif

Edited by thelegendthatis

Don't confuse them with the truth, the Judges ruling that the scheme was run properly as genuine loans is currently being airbrushed from history.

Because that's not what the ruling was.

So......I've asked a question on the previous 2-3 pages.

Are you man enough to admit it?

But now we know that "immanent" IS a word - the evening's not been wasted! Just have to find an opportunity to use it now, and play "smart-arse" with anyone who picks us up on it....

Confuse "to" and "too", "there" "they're" and "their" and I shall come a-biting.

I was asking him personally what he thought about it.

OK the FTT gave a ruling but was wanting to know his personal thoughts without saying anything from outside influences.Or any bears honest opinion for the matter ?.

I know without the EBT paid players Rangers PLC would definitely have not won as much if the likes of a Jelavic quality was not bribed by an EBT loan you don't pay back method.

You know the match winning type players that cost £25K plus a week and Rangers had a few of them over the last 10 years and they were expensive to pay.

The budget Rangers had if they paid them by the books meant a £4 million plus shortfall in the wage structure otherwise,how many players can you play with that amount extra to your wage budget ?.

I firmly believe we would have won most if not all of those trophies without the use of the scheme. In fact the main beneficiaries were the players (who received tax free money) and who as usual get off scot free.

Mibbes aye; mibbes naw.

Without use of the scheme, they'd certainly have a better chance of winning trophies in the next few seasons though.

Anyway, as I said, the big question concerns how players have been registered.

Because that's not what the ruling was.

So......I've asked a question on the previous 2-3 pages.

Are you man enough to admit it?

You can keep on repeating this till the cows come home, it doesn't make it anymore valid.

I've found someone more annoying than Wisbit ever was.

The two main beneficiaries of the scheme were I believe David Murray and Barry Ferguson. They would have both still been at Rangers in their respective capacities even if they had to pay tax on their money, it would just have been a hit in the pocket for both of them.

If you genuinely think that these two were the "main beneficiaries", I suggest you read up on the case a little bit. The two largest, maybe, but there were plenty more snouts in the trough.

If you want to more, go to Hampden and ask for Campbell. He'll put you straight - or maybe not! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie