Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Title stripping has begun

@BBCchrismclaug: Charles Green on #Rangers website saying he won't join #SPL in current form. Says difficult to engage when title stripping still an issue.

"HE" won't join?

Hardly surprising. He'll be long gone before that particular possibility is an issue.

More posturing and playing to the gallery. Which will, of course, be lapped up.

The real question is, apart from the great unlikeables, who actually gives a f**k what you say Charles?

Just to add:- It would be good to hear a reasoned argument as to just why title-stripping should be taken off the agenda.

So take a look at the rules, show that you haven't broken them, and we all dance merrily into the sunset.

That shouldn't be too hard....should it?

Edited by Shades75

"HE" won't join?

Hardly surprising. He'll be long gone before that particular possibility is an issue.

More posturing and playing to the gallery. Which will, of course, be lapped up.

The real question is, apart from the great unlikeables, who actually gives a f**k what you say Charles?

Just to add:- It would be good to hear a reasoned argument as to just why title-stripping should be taken off the agenda.

So take a look at the rules, show that you haven't broken them, and we all dance merrily into the sunset.

That shouldn't be too hard....should it?

Well don't you think he's getting desperate to put this share issue ahead?

After all the tax inquiry at Zeus Capital major shareholder Richard Hughes and Charles Green.

Well don't you think he's getting desperate to put this share issue ahead?

After all the tax inquiry at Zeus Capital major shareholder Richard Hughes and Charles Green.

I think he's just keeping his face in the paper, while manipulating the "Rangers" fans.

I can't see how it could be more obvious and blatant unless he went to a supporters club draped in an orange top......ooh wait.....he didn't did he?

I am a Rangers fan, I want to buy shares in my club, CG is providing this opportunity

He has promised to provide a FSA approved prospectus, that will explain exactly where and when the money will be used, he has already detailed his exit strategy

I fully expect CG to clear 4 Million for his part in this

Without the FSA approved prospectus I will not buy shares

Explain with proof and no guess work how I am as you put it being manipulated?

In what dimension would I be able to prove that a man on the Internet is being manipulated by another man in the public eye that I don't, personally, know?

I forget that on the Internet you have to put "IMO" after every statement.

But, just to humour you. When I say that Chuckie is manipulating the Rangers fans I thoroughly believe that that is what he is trying, and in some circles succeeding, to do.

He has to curry your favour or you (the wider you) won't buy his shares. Call it spin, manipulation or bullshit, it's all the same.

This time last year the man couldn't have found Ibrox with a satnav. A few months later and you all hated him (Cos Bomber said so). Now he's the bees knees and the Rangers fans and MSM hang on his every word.

That's some trick, and it would be hard to dismiss his playing to the gallery as having no part in that.

Remember, most football fans are not as learned as your good self and they quite like following the herd.

I am a Rangers fan, I want to buy shares in my club, CG is providing this opportunity

He has promised to provide a FSA approved prospectus, that will explain exactly where and when the money will be used, he has already detailed his exit strategy

I fully expect CG to clear 4 Million for his part in this

Without the FSA approved prospectus I will not buy shares

Explain with proof and no guess work how I am as you put it being manipulated?

If you want to buy shares in rangers, Tedi, you're a bit late. If you were such a keen investor, you'd know this already, as the shares you undoubtedly already held would now be worthless, and I can't imagine you'd have missed the dip in your portfolio's value. wink.gif

Charles Green is indeed providing an opportunity - but for what? Will his shiny new shares be in the club? Or the holding company? Or Zeus Capital? Or Ticketus? Whatever they are, they amount to nothing more than you and any other suckers investors giving your cash directly to Chuckie.

This prospectus - and I quote from Charlie himself, should have been out a fortnight ago or, "at the very latest", at the beginning of last week. Got yours yet?

Why would you expect, or be happy for, Charlie to walk away with 20% of the share capital straight away? Who will be in charge when he's gone? Why would you be satisfied with his plans for the club when his plans for himself are to put as much distance between himself and said club as soon as possible?

If you can come up with answers to the above that satisfy you, I've got a tower in Paris you might be interested in.....

SIR DAVID MURRAY TAKES LEGAL ACTION OVER TAX LEAKS(Issued on behalf of Levy & McRae Solicitors and Notaries Public

Professor Peter Watson of Levy & McRae has confirmed that he has been instructed by Sir David Murray to submit a complaint to the Crown Office and Procurator Fiscal Service regarding the publication of information relating to his tax affairs. Professor Watson said: "Sir David regards such information as private and confidential and the publication of such information as unlawful. He has asked that this matter is investigated and that anyone found guilty of breaching the law is the subject of prosecution."

Squeaky bum time at HMRC, for certain 'journalists' and bloggers laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Edited by Paquis

SIR DAVID MURRAY TAKES LEGAL ACTION OVER TAX LEAKS(Issued on behalf of Levy & McRae Solicitors and Notaries Public

Professor Peter Watson of Levy & McRae has confirmed that he has been instructed by Sir David Murray to submit a complaint to the Crown Office and Procurator Fiscal Service regarding the publication of information relating to his tax affairs. Professor Watson said: "Sir David regards such information as private and confidential and the publication of such information as unlawful. He has asked that this matter is investigated and that anyone found guilty of breaching the law is the subject of prosecution."

Squeaky bum time at HMRC, for certain 'journalists' and bloggers laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Hang on, let me get this straight. Is Murray a "good guy" again for you lot? What happened to "never forget what Murray and Whyte did to this club"?

Hang on, let me get this straight. Is Murray a "good guy" again for you lot? What happened to "never forget what Murray and Whyte did to this club"?

Nope .... definitely not a 'good guy'. But where his interests and ours coincide ...............

To be expected.

I expect it to be consigned to the same dustbin as Craig Whyte's claim against the BBC.

But hey, if someone has been at it they should get their arse felt.

It's heartening to know that we have such a morally dignified, honest raconteur to look after the public interest.

Don't worry Craig Whyte will make another appearance on Whyte tapes with recorded conversation with shyster David Murray. wink.gif

Nope .... definitely not a 'good guy'. But where his interests and ours coincide ...............

Well, your fans did claim that they wanted to go to start over in the third division, so he certainly helped you out there.

Although - Crown Office do have a lot of important stuff to be getting on with, and may not be interested in facilitating a wealthy tax dodger's bullsh*t propaganda scams.

There's the words "David Murray" and "Crown Office" in the same sentence, as well. It has a pleasing ring to it, almost as if it was always meant to be...

CEO of a company wanting to sell shares, is out there promoting the company and you call this bullshit

Do you think the average Rangers fan that has money enough to invest is somehow less intelligent than say the average Hibs fan who would have money to invest in their club?

That's not what I'm calling bullshit.

Wearing orange Rangers tops. Pretending to be a born again Rangers fan. Nonsense about Aston Villa and Sunderland being shite. Trying to put Rangers on the same pedestal as the great European clubs. The victim role he has claimed for you. The ridiculous sums of money he claims you are worth through sponsorship and tv deals. How many worldwide fans is it you have again?

That's what I'm calling bullshit, and that's only off thd top of my head.

Do you know what? Your second point?

I'll be biased and blinkered of course. But yes. Yes I do think that the average Hibs fan is more intelligent than the average Rangers fan (not that I would necessarily say that on the whole Hibs fans are intelligent). There is a Neanderthal element to your core support which attracts pond life and bigots.

If you want to buy shares in rangers, Tedi, you're a bit late. If you were such a keen investor, you'd know this already, as the shares you undoubtedly already held would now be worthless, and I can't imagine you'd have missed the dip in your portfolio's value. wink.gif

Charles Green is indeed providing an opportunity - but for what? Will his shiny new shares be in the club? Or the holding company? Or Zeus Capital? Or Ticketus? Whatever they are, they amount to nothing more than you and any other suckers investors giving your cash directly to Chuckie.

This prospectus - and I quote from Charlie himself, should have been out a fortnight ago or, "at the very latest", at the beginning of last week. Got yours yet?

Why would you expect, or be happy for, Charlie to walk away with 20% of the share capital straight away? Who will be in charge when he's gone? Why would you be satisfied with his plans for the club when his plans for himself are to put as much distance between himself and said club as soon as possible?

If you can come up with answers to the above that satisfy you, I've got a tower in Paris you might be interested in.....

not sure if Charlie actually said that or not and i can't be arsed searching so i'll take your word for it. Anyway if it's delayed then it's down to arseholes like you.

Have a nice day.

You have a point on the Orange tops and the bleating on about Big teams in other countries, I think he does not know when to STFU at times

You second point does not answer my second point, in fact it does not even relate to it, try reading it again

Credit it to you for admitting as much.

I must be being thick. I've read your second point again and if it's not asking what I think it is then I'm missing the point entirely.

Could you explain please?

not sure if Charlie actually said that or not and i can't be arsed searching so i'll take your word for it. Anyway if it's delayed then it's down to arseholes like you

Aside from the usual ORC selective amnesia sounds like another victory for the arseholes

Can' be arsed going through all the previous posts since yesterday but did that Shades boy ever back up his claim that HMRC had already launched an appeal against Rangers?

Did find out how many titles will be affected by 5 players Rangers were to have been using EBTs with inappropriately? Or if any cup wins would be in jeopardy? Should it follow that second contracts were evident pertaining to those players or the reported 10 or so players for Rangers had already admitted liability for.

not sure if Charlie actually said that or not and i can't be arsed searching so i'll take your word for it. Anyway if it's delayed then it's down to arseholes like you.

Have a nice day.

And how would that be my (and others like me(?)) fault? Am I not entitled to ask for a prospectus of a PUBLIC share offer? Thanks for taking my word for it Bennett - It was widely reported when he was still all over the media like a rash.

Can' be arsed going through all the previous posts since yesterday but did that Shades boy ever back up his claim that HMRC had already launched an appeal against Rangers?

"Struggling for something positive to say so I'll make unfounded accusations about a non-rangers poster". Google translate, eat your heart out.laugh.giflaugh.gif

Why don't you just ask him, ffs.

Did find out how many titles will be affected by 5 players Rangers were to have been using EBTs with inappropriately? Or if any cup wins would be in jeopardy? Should it follow that second contracts were evident pertaining to those players or the reported 10 or so players for Rangers had already admitted liability for.

I gave you that answer last night.

Come on shades, i haven't got all night son.