Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

And how would that be my (and others like me(?)) fault? Am I not entitled to ask for a prospectus of a PUBLIC share offer? Thanks for taking my word for it Bennett - It was widely reported when he was still all over the media like a rash.

"Struggling for something positive to say so I'll make unfounded accusations about a non-rangers poster". Google translate, eat your heart out.laugh.giflaugh.gif

Why don't you just ask him, ffs.

Excellent timing Norman, yesterday you accused me of bigotry and i was wondering if you'd found any proof of my alleged bigotry yet?

I know your busy guy with all that spying on Rangers but it's been almost 24 hours now...

I gave you that answer last night.

Come on shades, i haven't got all night son.

Remember when you struggled with multiquote, Bennett? Well, there's another wee feature on the site you might find useful. If you click on a poster's profile, you can send him a personal message. He can then reply to you. Simple.

Of course, this would eradicate your favourite game of trying to humiliate fellow posters with unfounded allegations, but life's not fair sometimes. wink.gif

HTH

Excellent timing Norman, yesterday you accused me of bigotry and i was wondering if you'd found any proof of my alleged bigotry yet?

I know your busy guy with all that spying on Rangers but it's been almost 24 hours now...

And I replied to you, Bennett. Almost immediately. The same as I did the last couple of times you demanded proof. Now stop trying to defend yourself - everybody has your number, and you have gone well past the point of trying to wriggle out of it.

You might spend your time more usefully castigating your Amigos for mocking disability this afternoon - knowing how fond you are of standing up for minorities.

At least you are admitting the shares are for the company and not the club wink.gif

But are they? This is one of the, ahem, minor gaps in Charlie's PR offensive so far. Nobody appears to be 100% sure what they're going to get for their money - which is why I suspect the Orcs are vying to throw their DLA cheques and crisis loans straight into his pockets. Maybe I'm just cynical, but when it comes to the way he's been operating, I really do smell shite......

And I replied to you, Bennett. Almost immediately. The same as I did the last couple of times you demanded proof. Now stop trying to defend yourself - everybody has your number, and you have gone well past the point of trying to wriggle out of it.

You might spend your time more usefully castigating your Amigos for mocking disability this afternoon - knowing how fond you are of standing up for minorities.

I'm still waiting on an answer Norman, you really can't go around accusing people of being bigots without any proof to back it up.

So i ask you again, can you porvide any posts which show me posting bigoted comments?

Do you think the average Rangers fan that has money enough to invest is somehow less intelligent than say the average Hibs fan who would have money to invest in their club?

Hell, yeah.

I actually mean it - even allowing for the "has money enough to invest" part, which you seem to think levels things out.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

I'm still waiting on an answer Norman, you really can't go around accusing people of being bigots without any proof to back it up.

So i ask you again, can you porvide any posts which show me posting bigoted comments?

Have you got mince between your ears? I have already given you ample reasons for describing you as a bigot, from your support of a bigoted organisation to your knee-jerk endorsement of the slaverings of wee Bendarroch, your mocking of Irish people and your cherry-picking of what you find it acceptable to take offence at. Nobody said anything about posting bigoted comments, you idiot, although if I could be arsed I know I'd find plenty. Others may not be able to cope with your word-twisting, but I know a c**t when I see one, and your disrespect to anyone who doesn't agree with you on here is obvious. I suggested you try to find three non-rangers fans who would agree with you on this matter. Response? f**k all.

So, anyone who doesn't toe the rangers line is untrustworthy and somehow lesser than "ra peepul".

Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck. You, Bennett, are a ducking bigot.

ETA: *provide.

Haven't seen any posts from you ripping Tedi and Bendarroch for mocking disability yet, either.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Have you got mince between your ears? I have already given you ample reasons for describing you as a bigot, from your support of a bigoted organisation to your knee-jerk endorsement of the slaverings of wee Bendarroch, your mocking of Irish people and your cherry-picking of what you find it acceptable to take offence at. Nobody said anything about posting bigoted comments, you idiot, although if I could be arsed I know I'd find plenty. Others may not be able to cope with your word-twisting, but I know a c**t when I see one, and your disrespect to anyone who doesn't agree with you on here is obvious. I suggested you try to find three non-rangers fans who would agree with you on this matter. Response? f**k all.

So, anyone who doesn't toe the rangers line is untrustworthy and somehow lesser than "ra peepul".

Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck. You, Bennett, are a ducking bigot.

ETA: *provide.

Haven't seen any posts from you ripping Tedi and Bendarroch for mocking disability yet, either.

A long winded way of saying sorry Bennett i have no proof what so ever of you saying anything bigoted or being bigoted and i made the whole thing up as i'm still raging over how unjust the BTC verdict was.

Sorry Bennett.

-----------------------------

Accpeted Norman.

Nope .... definitely not a 'good guy'. But where his interests and ours coincide ...............

I don't quite see where his interests her co-incide with yours.

He's sore and lashing out at those that exposed his duplicity. If anything, the revelations surely aided Rangers by providing a heads up over what to shred and obstruct.

Don't pretend he's fighting this one for Rangers - he's doing it for him, the same as he's always done.

Can' be arsed going through all the previous posts since yesterday but did that Shades boy ever back up his claim that HMRC had already launched an appeal against Rangers?

Can't be arsed - 2-3 pages? How did you get on with the FTTT document in that case?

I admitted my mistake. The assumption (rather than "claim").

Interesting to note that I got 4 posts replying to that one and pointing out my error. Whereas my persistant posting of one of the facts of the FTTT was ignored, dismissed and only in one case a withering admittance was offered.

And really, now that I remember your last post, is it not way past your bed time?

CEO of a company wanting to sell shares, is out there promoting the company and you call this bullshit

Do you think the average Rangers fan that has money enough to invest is somehow less intelligent than say the average Hibs fan who would have money to invest in their club?

If they don't know what kind of shares they're buying, or in what, then yes.

What kind of world do you live in, Tedi, where the average football fan has a minimum of £500 to throw away? Because that's what any "investment" in a football club, especially for the limited-type shares on offer here, is.

I am a Rangers fan, I want to buy shares in my club, CG is providing this opportunity

He has promised to provide a FSA approved prospectus, that will explain exactly where and when the money will be used, he has already detailed his exit strategy

I fully expect CG to clear 4 Million for his part in this

Without the FSA approved prospectus I will not buy shares

Explain with proof and no guess work how I am as you put it being manipulated?

ERM ! WTF ! Green does not need to provide an FSA approved prospectus as it's an IPO share issue ! it's a private floatation and will not be on the stock exchange.He sells the shares and can bugger off with the money if he wanted to :blink: he can say the FSA approved the draft and then change the structure of it before sending them out ! but it's not actually binding to the FSA rules of conduct.

You will have no safety guarantees if you bought into Greens IPO share issue AT ALL !.

Have you ever heard of a "boiler room shares scams" because Green and his consortium are up to their necks in them :o

So I guess you won't be buying shares then if there is no guarantee that Green will use the money in the manner he said in his bullshit idiot IPO shares application prospectus ?

Can't be arsed - 2-3 pages? How did you get on with the FTTT document in that case?

I admitted my mistake. The assumption (rather than "claim").

Interesting to note that I got 4 posts replying to that one and pointing out my error. Whereas my persistant posting of one of the facts of the FTTT was ignored, dismissed and only in one case a withering admittance was offered.

And really, now that I remember your last post, is it not way past your bed time?

Glad you owned up in the end, saved a lot of hassle.

Kudos and let this be a valuable lesson to you.

A long winded way of saying sorry Bennett i have no proof what so ever of you saying anything bigoted or being bigoted and i made the whole thing up as i'm still raging over how unjust the BTC verdict was.

Sorry Bennett.

-----------------------------

Accpeted Norman.

You really want to get those meds changed, Bennett. I threw this open days ago, to see if anyone backed up your twisted views. Nothing. Nada. f**k all. Your reputation precedes you, yet does not prepare one for the sheer screaming lunacy of your posts.

You don't like long-winded? Here's the short version:

f**k off, Bigot.

I admitted the mistake straight away. Why wouldn't I?

Maybe because Bennet judges everyone by his own mendacious, prevaricating standards.

Bennett keeps this up day after day. He's just a sad WUM who struggles to accept that decent people may find him and others like him to be bigoted supporters of a bigoted, thieving, lying, corrupt, cheating organisation. Reality doesn't figure in his world view - he's out of his depth talking to decent people, but I assume the celtic/rangers thread isn't the happiest place for him and his any more. They do miss their old partners....

You really want to get those meds changed, Bennett. I threw this open days ago, to see if anyone backed up your twisted views. Nothing. Nada. f**k all. Your reputation precedes you, yet does not prepare one for the sheer screaming lunacy of your posts.

You don't like long-winded? Here's the short version:

f**k off, Bigot.

Mate, it's time to give this stuff a rest. I'm on the same side of the argument as you, but I'm finding your accusations of bigotry towards others a bit tiresome.

Lord knows it's an issue among the Rangers support, but I actually struggle to find a great deal of evidence for it on this thread, certainly from Bennett.

I rarely think you emerge from these bouts with a great deal of credit, and they serve to undermine the excellent cases you construct elsewhere.

I actually think Bennett's alright.

Mate, it's time to give this stuff a rest. I'm on the same side of the argument as you, but I'm finding your accusations of bigotry towards others a bit tiresome.

Lord knows it's an issue among the Rangers support, but I actually struggle to find a great deal of evidence for it on this thread, certainly from Bennett.

I rarely think you emerge from these bouts with a great deal of credit, and they serve to undermine the excellent cases you construct elsewhere.

I actually think Bennett's alright.

Thanks for the polite reply. Obviously I have issues with Bennett, but it's more than just this angle which pisses me off. He fails to show basic respect to posters, he delights in trying to belittle people he disagrees with, he will never give a straight answer to a question, he constructs reams of fantasy in an attempt to discredit others, and throughout all this he plays himself as some kind of oracle and voice of reason. See his recent exchange *with Shades 75 for a decent example. The boy's a pain in the arse, and when it comes down to it, I can't be doing with someone who is so disrespectful while painting himself as a reasonable guy. At least the likes of Bendarroch don't try to be the voice of reason.rolleyes.gif

On a personal note, what really grips my shit is his (and his little coterie's) constant accusation that I am a fan of the green Uglies. As any of their fans on here will tell you, and as I have constantly reiterated, until this year I despised both Sisters almost equally - the blue side edging ahead due to personal experience. Since February, I can think of few organisations in Britain more deserving of opprobrium than the one at ibrox.

Maybe I'm more sensitive, or unused to the day-to-day WoS attitudes since I moved South, but I find there's a fair bit of bigotry from both sides on P&B in general, and certainly on here. *Makes me think I made the right choice moving when I did.

ETA* two additions.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie