Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Rehearing? is there even such a thing? her position, findings along with error(s) are irrelevant, the tribunal found in Rangers favour, voted correctly by the 2 other members who were legal experts and not prone to glaring error(s)

Come now, Tedi my friend!

We've just learnt that it's not any kind of a 'glaring error' at all - in fact it's little more than a 'spelling mistake'.

And that's on top of the revelations that errors in judgements are ok with plastics and diddies. Although, given their will to blindly accept any and all from anonymous 'experts' perhaps we should not be surprised.

Even when said 'experts' runaway, destroy their blogs and offer a chorus of their new chant: "It fuckin deffo wiznae me."

The only thing you need to know to understand Rangers supporters is that loads of them are stupid enough to be overjoyed that the man who slaughtered their club is making noises about chasing after some blogger.

If you're a Rangers supporter and that's your opinion, then you are stupider than rocks; duller than a soggy slice of toast. You couldn't outwit a box of lego, because only an idiot would be fooled and played and scammed and screwed over again and again this many times, and then beg for more.

If a clear majority of Rangers supporters hold that opinion, it's entirely fair to say "Rangers supporters are as thick as shitty jam". Because they are.

It's not a clear majority that hold this opinion,many of us are of the opinion that Murray is seeking legal action only for one reason,Murrays' ego and in his view,his standing in the business world. Whilst it's true that many of us are not displeased he is taking legal action we do realise the method behind this action. The majority of Rangers fans are all too aware of his part in everything that has happened within the club though. So i wouldn't be thinking that we are overjoyed in anything Murray does.He has his reasons for any legal action and as i say if he's successful then all good and well.

It's not a clear majority that hold this opinion,many of us are of the opinion that Murray is seeking legal action only for one reason,Murrays' ego and in his view,his standing in the business world. Whilst it's true that many of us are not displeased he is taking legal action we do realise the method behind this action. The majority of Rangers fans are all too aware of his part in everything that has happened within the club though. So i wouldn't be thinking that we are overjoyed in anything Murray does.He has his reasons for any legal action and as i say if he's successful then all good and well.

Given everything we know, that is an absolutely incredible position to adopt.

Nobody did more to destroy your club than David Murray, and nobody did more damage while also stuffing their pockets full of the cash you gave him to take care of your club; money he didn't even need to take, because he was already loaded!

I mean, if I could offer you the choice right now of sending just one person to prison from David Murray, the RTC blogger and the HMRC leaker, who would you choose?

Would you seriously choose to jail some tit on the internet or a minor official over the man who masterminded the annihilation of your 140-year-old football club? Really?

Nobody did more to destroy your club than David Murray, and nobody did more damage while also stuffing their pockets full of the cash you gave him to take care of your club; money he didn't even need to take, because he was already loaded!

I mean, if I could offer you the choice right now of sending just one person to prison from David Murray, the RTC blogger and the HMRC leaker, who would you choose?

Would you seriously choose to jail some tit on the internet or a minor official over the man who masterminded the annihilation of your 140-year-old football club? Really?

That's twice you've been reminded you know f**k all about Rangers supporters. Twice you've been told of the lowly position Murray holds for us, and twice you've been told that if Murray can scud others legally we'll happily accept that.

And (at least) twice you have decided to ignore it whilst continuing to insist you know the Rangers support and its outlook.

I also see you have now reduced the so recently revered mouth-pieces of plastics and diddies to the status of 'some tit on the internet'.

How the mighty have fallen.

laugh.gif

Why is that an incredible position to hold? We are all well aware of the damage Murray caused the club and if he pays for this then all good and well but he is well entitled to pursue this course of action against these people. As a shareholder and creditor of the PLC i want to see the whole lot who were responsible for all this get their just desserts not a choice of sending one person to jail as you put it.

Leaving Murray aside for the moment,because we get what you say about him and i don't disagree,are you saying that these bloggers,RTC,McGillivan,McConville and whoever is found,if anybody,to have forwarded confidential information re;this case should not be held accountable in a court of law if indeed they have broken the law. If that's your stance then that's double standards from you. So what is it,should the three bloggers mentioned face charges if they have broken the law in this or not?

Why is that an incredible position to hold?

It's incredible because the list of people responsible for killing your club runs something like this at the top end...

1. David Murray

2. Craig Whyte

3. Mr Red

4. And so on.

Even if we accepted all the accusations against RTC and HMRC that your mates have been flinging here, their place in the list of people who killed Rangers would be far, far below relative non-entities Billy Dodds or Ms Scarlet.

In a sane world, that would make SDM public enemy number one and bloggers and leakers would be nowhere. Nobody would give a damn about them, because they're nobodies.

Your mob, however, appear to be quite happy to see SDM walk, if it puts a blogger on the hook. It's an insane position that makes no sense whatsoever to anyone except yourselves.

We are all well aware of the damage Murray caused the club

With respect, you don't act like it and that's always been the point - if you want to know what motivates people, don't judge them on what they say. Judge them on what they do.

How does this apply here? Well, Rangers fans say they're pure raging at David Murray and blame him for killing their club, but they actually do ignore Murray entirely and go tear-arsing off after journalists and bloggers and minor officials at every opportunity.

They say they want David Murray to account for his behaviour but they do in practice spend all of their time calling for almost everyone except Sir Dave to face justice.

From that, I conclude that Rangers fans are far, far more interested in battering non-entities than they are in blaming someone - anyone! - who isn't connected with your club. Because any effort that found Sir Dave accountable would mean that Rangers killed itself, with no or only minimal assistance from external forces.

And that's unacceptable to most Rangers fans, I think.

are you saying that these bloggers,RTC,McGillivan,McConville and whoever is found,if anybody,to have forwarded confidential information re;this case should not be held accountable in a court of law if indeed they have broken the law. If that's your stance then that's double standards from you. So what is it,should the three bloggers mentioned face charges if they have broken the law in this or not?

Without wishing harm on RTC or other bloggers, I wouldn't lose a wink of sleep if any of them were hit by a bus tomorrow, never mind charged with the heinous capital offence that is "leaking some documents" or "alluding to information you read in some leaked documents".

Which is to say - I don't know them, I don't have any particular affection for them and if it turned out they'd broken the law, I wouldn't care at all whether they were busted or not. It's just not an important issue to anyone except yourselves, you see?

Now, I'm broadly of the opinion that people who break the law should face justice; sure, I think that the crime you're accusing them of is relatively trivial, but if that's the way the chips fall, then let 'em have it. I couldn't care less and the only thing I would find annoying would be Rangers fans celebrating as if they'd just won a semi-final, rather than squashed some joker with a blog.

Sorry but utter bollocks .. Tedi's a fcuking idiot who argued that the stars on the shirt (you know those five irrelevant specks now hidden under their armpits .. ooooh the shame) of the old club he professes to support were for winning SPL titles.

Tedi simply regurgitates the same old shyte and he has been challenged on that stupid statement before ... he's a complete spanner or spammer which ever you prefer.

You are attributing a level of intelligence to ' Fivestars' that he simply does not possess.

No I'm not. I'm merely pointing out that, if you had read what he said, and read the context, you might have recognised what he was trying to say - what I noted he was trying to say,

You're at it again - you're doing the attack dog thing again.

Whether you have decided that he is an idiot - or not - he is correct in what he says on this occasion.

Regarding his intelligence, well, that's another matter, but on this occasion - I stress this occasion - I can fully understand what he was trying to say.Whereas, you attacked him. Again.

There's three or four of you on both sides of the former OF - plus one non-former OF person - who are ruining this once great flagship thread with your tete-a-tete dick waving shite.

That's a reason why less and less people are posting on here. One positive from that is that I can skip past many a page nowadays, whereas during the summer my Employer would have fired me on the spot for the amount of time I sneaked on here.

So thanks to you four or five posters for increasing my dailiy productivity by giving me the opportunity to avoid reading the result of your productivity - bullshit.

From a Celtic fans perspective, I think David Murray's great. His massive ego led to the massive spending. The massive spending was lapped up by the fans, and let's be honest here, was all about achieving stuff Celtic had already done. 9 in a row? Been there lads. European Cup? Well, you're still waiting. Sir David Murray killed Rangers and the Rangers fans watched him do it.

God bless you all 8)

Exactly, Green is on record (STV) claiming that the IPO would be rubber stamped by the FSA, this is not as you correctly point out a requirement to float on AIM, this may prove to be a huge own goal by Green, as anybody with the cash to invest is likely to be unimpressed if it is proven that Green lied on national TV about the one thing that could really give his prospectus some credibility.

The one thing I do not know is, can Green ask the FSA to approve this deal directly even though it is not required?

To the bity in bold, I can't answer for certain, but I suppose he could ask - I guess the worst that the FSA could say is - naw.

If it's normal process to not approve it directly, then you might find that, like lots of workplaces, they'll revert to type and follow procedure.

If they were asked to approve, you might find that it would need to be further discussed, perhaps legal advice taken,committes/meetings etc - which all takes time to resolve.

And if I believe everything that's been suggested, that is the exact opposite of what Green wants. Popular opinion is that he wants a quick share issue so that he can be on his way, IIRC.

It's incredible because the list of people responsible for killing your club runs something like this at the top end...

1. David Murray

2. Craig Whyte

3. Mr Red

4. And so on.

Even if we accepted all the accusations against RTC and HMRC that your mates have been flinging here, their place in the list of people who killed Rangers would be far, far below relative non-entities Billy Dodds or Ms Scarlet.

In a sane world, that would make SDM public enemy number one and bloggers and leakers would be nowhere. Nobody would give a damn about them, because they're nobodies.

Your mob, however, appear to be quite happy to see SDM walk, if it puts a blogger on the hook. It's an insane position that makes no sense whatsoever to anyone except yourselves.

With respect, you don't act like it and that's always been the point - if you want to know what motivates people, don't judge them on what they say. Judge them on what they do.

How does this apply here? Well, Rangers fans say they're pure raging at David Murray and blame him for killing their club, but they actually do ignore Murray entirely and go tear-arsing off after journalists and bloggers and minor officials at every opportunity.

They say they want David Murray to account for his behaviour but they do in practice spend all of their time calling for almost everyone except Sir Dave to face justice.

From that, I conclude that Rangers fans are far, far more interested in battering non-entities than they are in blaming someone - anyone! - who isn't connected with your club. Because any effort that found Sir Dave accountable would mean that Rangers killed itself, with no or only minimal assistance from external forces.

And that's unacceptable to most Rangers fans, I think.

Without wishing harm on RTC or other bloggers, I wouldn't lose a wink of sleep if any of them were hit by a bus tomorrow, never mind charged with the heinous capital offence that is "leaking some documents" or "alluding to information you read in some leaked documents".

Which is to say - I don't know them, I don't have any particular affection for them and if it turned out they'd broken the law, I wouldn't care at all whether they were busted or not. It's just not an important issue to anyone except yourselves, you see?

Now, I'm broadly of the opinion that people who break the law should face justice; sure, I think that the crime you're accusing them of is relatively trivial, but if that's the way the chips fall, then let 'em have it. I couldn't care less and the only thing I would find annoying would be Rangers fans celebrating as if they'd just won a semi-final, rather than squashed some joker with a blog.

As i've already stated we are all well aware of which individuals, for the most part,caused the damage for the club to be in the situation it's in,Murray included,that's well documented and acknowledged by many Rangers fans, so as i said we get the part about Murray from you.

Now your sarcasm about "leaking some documents" being a heinous offence,neither you nor i have any idea of the magnitude the damage the leaking of any confidential documents has had on the club,whether in a sale of the club over the last few years or indeed any investigation into the activies being carried out within the club which may well have hampered any investigation,we just don't know so in that respect Murray and indeed every shareholder and creditor of the PLC have every right to find out the severity of any laws that may well have been broken.

It may not be an important issue to you,as you say,but if any confidentiality has been leaked that has caused an adverse effect on the clubs' future under Murray or Whyte then it is very much an important issue. RTC may well realise the importance of this issue considering the haste he/she closed down the website.

Other than your imagination - do you have any evidence at all that Rangers supporters would be quite happy to see Murray get away with his damage to our club so we can snare a 'tit on the internet'?

And I'll leave your terribly tasteless pun on Murray's disability for the WKR (© Dhensebhore) to deal with. He doesn't take kindly to that sort of thing.

Mind you - it could be he'll ignore it. He has a variety of dhouble standards available to him to employ as we seen not too long ago over poppygate.

Me? I'm much more a good for the goose kind of guy.

'Roon ye.

smile.gif

I think it was an extremely important issue

The RTC blog and the BBC doc were hugely influential in swaying public opinion, according to everyone Rangers were now guilty, the £49M was a dead cert, this effectively killed any chance we had of getting a decent buyer

The offer to HMRC of a reduced sum in settlement of the tax case, prior to the verdict, would also look like an acceptance of guilt to any prospective buyer.

That wasn't the Daily Record that did that.

Remember, also, that the FTTT was due to an appeal by Rangers against the tax assessment (bill) which had already been served. Not vice versa.

I think it was an extremely important issue

The RTC blog and the BBC doc were hugely influential in swaying public opinion, according to everyone Rangers were now guilty, the £49M was a dead cert, this effectively killed any chance we had of getting a decent buyer

When did the blog start and doc air? Because you couldn't get a decent buyer when the whole shebang was on sale for a quid in 2010

The BTC hindered the sale of Rangers, the RTC blogger posted blatant lies which everyone including the BBC and the Bank believed, by all accounts anyone who was buying Rangers would inherit a £49M tax bill that was going to have to be paid, putting the total clubs debt at £70M

The HMRC were incorrect, the RTC blogger was a blatant liar, both effectively killed the sale of Rangers to someone that could have turned things around, they should be held accountable and are more accountable than Murray

Ach Tedi, don't be so stupid. rolleyes.gif

If you think for a minute that Lloyds or the BBC depend on a blog to decide what to do, then you are living on some planet other than this one.

Hopefully it's the medication talking, and you will be better tomorrow. biggrin.gif

The offer to HMRC of a reduced sum in settlement of the tax case, prior to the verdict, would also look like an acceptance of guilt to any prospective buyer.

That wasn't the Daily Record that did that.

Remember, also, that the FTTT was due to an appeal by Rangers against the tax assessment (bill) which had already been served. Not vice versa.

Your first point,not necessarily so,evry company will look to reduce their financial liabilities with such an offer without having any semblance of guilt attached to the offer,Arsenal did a similar deal with HMRC about 6 years or so ago with an accepted offer of £12 million.

Your second point,again any company or individual have the right of appeal on tax assessment,Rangers asserted that right,nothing wrong with that whatsoever. Many companies and individuals assert that right.