Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Same world as you

Trust me Tedi, my salary's not bad, but I certainly haven't got that kind of cash to throw away, which is all I can see this being. £500? That's a wee city break for me and Mrs WRK, or three trips to Rugby Park, or any number of things. Just to clarify - the same would apply if it were Killie we were talking about here.

Given the interest you show in Killie then it is perfectly understandable to me and anybody else that reads your posts that £500 would be a complete and utter waste of your money, no matter how bad the predicament your club found itself in.

For real football fans the situation is much different, £500 if they can afford it is a small price to pay for the years of enjoyment supporting your club brings you

And that's what I get for treating you as an adult.

I suppose the very idea of supporting one's local team is so far removed from the average rangers/celtic fan that it's a waste of time talking to you.

And, as I've stated often enough, any decent fan whose team behaved like your old club has would, while probably heartbroken, accept their death as a result of their malfeasance - not, as in rangers' case, attempt to resuscitate the corpse and carry on as if nothing had happened (except for all those punishments, of course). Guilt? Contrition? Empathy for creditors who have lost money? Not a chance.

Back on to the shares i see, if Rangers fans want to invest £500 in the club then whats the problem? Hearts fans have been lauded for their attempts in backing their clubs share issue while Rangers fans will be mocked if they do and as far i can see both clubs have similar risks involved.

When we went into administration i was ready and waiting to back a share issue which never came but as it stands just now i can't hand over that sort of money to Charles Green. We would need to have accounts published, more info on where the money is going and less moonbeams before i hand over my money.

Though i can see how fans will buy shares as they want to do whats best for the club and the heart can rule the head at times, so any fans putting money should not be criticised for backing their club.

Pathetic effort

I liked it.

Anyway, let's discuss the issue.

I think that a larger percentage of the Rangers support, than of the Hibs support, is composed of stupid people. I suspect you agree, given the qualification you inserted into your question.

I therefore think that many more of them will find the necessary money without asking the necessary questions. The sum of money required is enough to affect the lives of many of those who give it, significantly. However, it's actually small enough for people to be able to borrow, or find by scrimping on other things. It's actually a shame.

It is simple, Rangers fans en-masse buying shares would guarantee the future of the club, you think there is a single non Rangers fan on this thread that wants to see this?

Great thing is, the more they spout their bile, the more motivated Rangers fans become, the BRALT actually does a better Job than all of Charlie sound bites put togehter, you think they would have learned after the 10k crowd predictions

I'm not sure, the whole Whyte business is still fresh in my mind. If Charlie would calm down the sales pitch a bit, as at times it seems like he's taking the pish. We know he's in it to make a profit, fair enough i've no problem with that, if he does a job similar to wee Fergus did at Celtic then what more can we ask for.

Obviously the non Rangers fans are trying to disrupt this but i doubt any bears take them seriosuly anyway, i just wish they had waited a year or so before they launched the issue.

How would you have the slightest clue what a decent fan would do?

You are a supposed Killie fan, that spends most of his life posting hate and bile on an anti Rangers thread, imo that puts you at the opposite end of what I would class as a decent fan

Your comment on my signature shows how close you are on the behavior of my club, you simply don't have a fuckin clue

He's demented plain and simple.

Great thing is, the more they spout their bile, the more motivated Rangers fans become, the BRALT actually does a better Job than all of Charlie sound bites put togehter, you think they would have learned after the 10k crowd predictions

Yes, the great bulk of the 5 million read this thread and let it influence them.

How would you have the slightest clue what a decent fan would do?

You are a supposed Killie fan, that spends most of his life posting hate and bile on an anti Rangers thread, imo that puts you at the opposite end of what I would class as a decent fan

Your comment on my signature shows how close you are on the behavior of my club, you simply don't have a fuckin clue

Again with the "supposed". Can you, or any of your cerebrally challenged fellow rangers fans, come up with any kind of explanation why I would pretend to be a fan of Kilmarnock, of all teams?

Yes, I despise rangers - and celtic - for perpetuating an atmosphere of confrontation and sectarianism in my Country. I despise rangers all the more for their behaviour and attitude this year, and I don't believe I am alone in that.

A decent fan? Well, it wouldn't have to be someone who supports their local team, although that is the route most of us follow. There's even a (very) shaky case for the Man U and Arsenal fans I meet living in Yorkshire. If they don't get to the games, they follow the side they see on telly. Gloryhunters, IMO.

What it certainly wouldn't be is someone who, aware of the basic philosophies inherent in both sides of the Divide, pretended it was "all about football", and that they were not allied with "the minority". Nothing could be further from the truth, as I'm sure most non-Uglies fans can see. We can also see straight through the clubs' "anti-bigotry" campaigns and initiatives which pay lipservice to the ideal but do nothing to alienate their core financial support.

Over at parkhead, there's the eternal cries of "heritage" when they get caught with their particular brand of bigotry. At ibrox, it's wrapped up in being "quintessentially British". Both absolute bollox. Otherwise explain the flag paraded on the pitch (so one assumes with club permission and assent) before the rangers- Hearts game(iirc) last season, where a Dublin-based SC described itself, in foot-high letters, as "behind enemy lines". ?

I'm not sure, the whole Whyte business is still fresh in my mind. If Charlie would calm down the sales pitch a bit, as at times it seems like he's taking the pish. We know he's in it to make a profit, fair enough i've no problem with that, if he does a job similar to wee Fergus did at Celtic then what more can we ask for.

Obviously the non Rangers fans are trying to disrupt this but i doubt any bears take them seriosuly anyway, i just wish they had waited a year or so before they launched the issue.

I'll ignore your following post, Bennett, as I realise you have trouble following the thought processes of higher species.

I'm even going to let the typo pass this time, as I am a forgiving soul.

Now the bit in bold - this is what, if I was, heaven forbid, a rangers fan, would be flashing lights, sounding klaxons, and screaming "warning! warning!". It's only a few weeks since Charlie was telling us all how his new club is "debt-free", yet he wants 20 million,like yesterday?

While he's no doubt been a source of entertainment for the rest of us, you lot must wonder what the f**k he's up to - or should I say, what state he's going to leave your new club in when he fucks off, and who else is in for a slice of the pie.

Surely your fans' organisations should be demanding time alone with this guy to find out what the f**k he's playing at?

I don't believe you can say that our fun and games will disrupt the issue - not one on this scale, with a few P&Bers having a laugh barely registering on the scale - but Charlie himself seems to be long on hot air, and woefully short on substance when it comes to asking for investment.

I thought he was providing the opportunity to buy shares in the holding company which owned the club?

Or are you now conceding that club and company are one and the same?

:lol:

Nothing on the Telly Big Man?

1354042811[/url]' post='6847049']

ERM ! WTF ! Green does not need to provide an FSA approved prospectus as it's an IPO share issue ! it's a private floatation and will not be on the stock exchange.He sells the shares and can bugger off with the money if he wanted to :blink: he can say the FSA approved the draft and then change the structure of it before sending them out ! but it's not actually binding to the FSA rules of conduct.

You will have no safety guarantees if you bought into Greens IPO share issue AT ALL !.

Have you ever heard of a "boiler room shares scams" because Green and his consortium are up to their necks in them :o

So I guess you won't be buying shares then if there is no guarantee that Green will use the money in the manner he said in his bullshit idiot IPO shares application prospectus ?

I think you're misreading what Tedi is saying. In fact, I'm sure you are as you're once again in attack mode.

Green said that the FSA would be looking at his IPO. We know, and have been told many pages ago, that FSA don't or won't look at his IPO as it's on AIM.

IMO Tedi had his tongue in cheek as he typed, and rightly finished his post with a clear indication-no FSA scrutiny, no shares purchase by Tedi.

It's quite readable, actually, if you just stopped acting like an attack dog and analyse his post before writing all that shite .

You're getting really tedious on here. All attack and no debate.

And too many emotions and exclamation marks. Grow up.

explain the flag paraded on the pitch (so one assumes with club permission and assent) before the rangers- Hearts game(iirc) last season, where a Dublin-based SC described itself, in foot-high letters, as "behind enemy lines". ?

WKR (© Dhensebhore) Bond - was the humour bypass pain-free?

Did you call a meeting at the round-table to discuss the impact of the so-not-funny-flag on the nation's moral welfare? Did Philthy MacGoebbels children cry anew at the hideous tales of the flag? Did you notice the flag turning orange when the sun shone through it?

Does anyone ever take you seriously? Apart from your MI7 pals like...

Does it sting when Dhensebhore keeps calling you a WKR and then changes his excuses around as to why?

I think you're misreading what Tedi is saying. In fact, I'm sure you are as you're once again in attack mode.

Green said that the FSA would be looking at his IPO. We know, and have been told many pages ago, that FSA don't or won't look at his IPO as it's on AIM.

IMO Tedi had his tongue in cheek as he typed, and rightly finished his post with a clear indication-no FSA scrutiny, no shares purchase by Tedi.

It's quite readable, actually, if you just stopped acting like an attack dog and analyse his post before writing all that shite .

You're getting really tedious on here. All attack and no debate.

And too many emotions and exclamation marks. Grow up.

I wasn't in attack mode :blink: I was merely pointing out that Chucky Cheese can just take the money and run if he wanted ! there are no guarantees in this type of share issue and has been many a boiler share scam over recent years using AIM share issues and Chuckies consortium are up to their necks in failed AIM's.

I also pointed out watch out for the FSA approved the draft but Chucky might fail to include any amendments he may add just before the prospectus issue.