Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Guest Kincardine

A little evidence, even anecdotal, to back up your claim would be nice and possibly make the topic worth debate.

Without that, it's hardly worth saying.

I gave a little anecdotal evidence.

European Cup while doing the NIAR ... drinks at BAR 67 (Bennett) ... your club died trying to emulate the feat at the insistence of it's fans to spend more ,,,,,

Of course you don't care ...

We all believe you ... :lol::P

The stupid cheating tax-dodging c***s died chasing lions. smile.gif

Oh I can see I really got to you earlier, I obviously occupy your thoughts almost as much as I occupy Dhensbore`s

Any any chance you want to own up yet or you now content to remain the busted liar?

I'm very happy for anyone to read out exchange and decide for themselves as to whether I am a liar are not. No need for me to protest my innocence.

Yours was such an outstanding display of idiocy that I feel that it deserves an encore and the odd belittling reference.

Go onto KDS

They have a thread that analyses media articles and has a count of the number of times Rangers is mentioned against the number of times Celtic is mentioned, also the Rangers dedicated thread gets 30,000 views every day

Now if only they could convert some of that curiosity to bums on seats :blink:

OOooooh..Sellic fans in paranoia shocker !! <_<

Tell us something we don't know.

Go onto KDS

They have a thread that analyses media articles and has a count of the number of times Rangers is mentioned against the number of times Celtic is mentioned, also the Rangers dedicated thread gets 30,000 views every day

Now if only they could convert some of that curiosity to bums on seats :blink:

You prove my earlier point actually and there are many, many thousands like you. :)

I'm very happy for anyone to read out exchange and decide for themselves as to whether I am a liar are not. No need for me to protest my innocence.

Yours was such an outstanding display of idiocy that I feel that it deserves an encore and the odd belittling reference.

Oh, don't worry, Tedi will be up that mountain and back with some more tablets of stone soon enough. It's quite endearing, really, his blind faith. You'd almost think he was religious, daft as that sounds for any follower of either Bigot Brother.

Alas then everything you post will be treated with the same disdain, including your supposed apology earlier :(

Was that my supposed apology to the supposed offence you took?

Remember, when you blindly read a post and branded me a bigot? As it didn't register with you that it was a parody of the post you made?

Was it that one Tedi?

You can treat my every utterance with as much disdain as you can muster Tedi. You've been shown up as a stubborn fool, whatever you say is really not worthy of pondering.

Your line about Celtic is very easy to say, but nigh on impossible to prove.

My particular view, which is impossible to prove, is that it is nonsense.

A little evidence, even anecdotal, to back up your claim would be nice and possibly make the topic worth debate.

Without that, it's hardly worth saying.

To be fair , he may well have a point. Although , he doesn't mention the lying , cheating , tax dodging etc etc that has engulfed Mordor for the past 18 months.

Had it been Celtic in their shoes , I think they'd have acted in much the same way.

You only need to look at how much they revel in any poor results from Celtic, or anything controversial Neil Lennon says .

I have never been to KDS before yesterday, one of your friends invited me, I wont be back in a hurry :lol:

I have never been on it before. Period.

You don't care about Celtic though :lol:

In fact you care so little, you fantasise about being back challenging them in 2 years. Yeah, you really don't give Celtic much thought at all. :rolleyes: