Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

To be fair , he may well have a point. Although , he doesn't mention the lying , cheating , tax dodging etc etc that has engulfed Mordor for the past 18 months.

Had it been Celtic in their shoes , I think they'd have acted in much the same way.

You only need to look at how much they revel in any poor results from Celtic, or anything controversial Neil Lennon says .

Hi .org, hows the website doing?

Go onto KDS

They have a thread that analyses media articles and has a count of the number of times Rangers is mentioned against the number of times Celtic is mentioned, also the Rangers dedicated thread gets 30,000 views every day

Now if only they could convert some of that curiosity to bums on seats :blink:

Rangers have just been at the centre of the biggest clusterfuck in football in my lifetime, did you miss it?

There is also a huge thread on Hibs.net, kickback and the Dons site (as well as most other fan's sites I imagine).

Aye that was the one, you are right though it did sound a bit fake, I am sure your views are every bit as stereotypical as before

Tedster with your levels of comprehension you should avoid analyzing posts. Stick to the matchday threads mate.

Aye that was the one, you are right though it did sound a bit fake, I am sure your views are every bit as stereotypical as before

"Supposed apology" was your line Tedi.

Your right though, I should've at least italicised it to make that clear. I forget your attention span is very short.

Blind faith before blind hatred any day WKR

It's not blind though, is it Tedi? Unless of course you've never noticed the anti-Catholic policy, never seen the reports of unpaid tax, never heard the "traditional" songs, never seen the TV coverage of Manchester, never read about the disgrace in the Camp Nou, never heard the arrogance and threats from rangers' representatives when the club was dying....

In fact, if I'd never fucking heard of rangers, you could say "blind".

As it is, there is absolutely NOTHING, nada, zip, zilch, f**k all that rangers have ever done which has made me proud to be from the same country as them. When Aberdeen and Dundee United had their 80's heyday, I along with many Scots cheered them on. Even celtic allow me a little comeback in piss-takes down here for winning the European Cup before any of the big English teams. Your ex-team? They had to be presented with their trophy in a fucking broom-cupboard, ffs. A national embarrassment.

Go onto KDS

They have a thread that analyses media articles and has a count of the number of times Rangers is mentioned against the number of times Celtic is mentioned, also the Rangers dedicated thread gets 30,000 views every day

Now if only they could convert some of that curiosity to bums on seats :blink:

They're having a party in the Champions League stupid c**t. laugh.gif

Celtic stand to make nearly €30m from UEFA for success in Champions League

post-42723-0-77443800-1355782368_thumb.j

Celtic have made nearly 30 million euros in guaranteed revenue from UEFA for their participation in the Champions League this season.

Neil Lennon's side have accumulated €28.7m (£23.3m) through a combination of UEFA base payments, performance related bonuses and TV money.

Celtic went into the group stages having already been guaranteed €8.6m from UEFA for their participation, as well as €2.1m for taking part in the play-offs.

€12m is also picked up as part of the market pool, the payments made to clubs from TV revenue.

A further €3.5m was then made in performance bonuses, having won three and drawn one of their six group matches against Barcelona, Benfica and Spartak Moscow.

Having qualified for the last 16, an automatic, additional payment of €3.5m is triggered.

Should the SPL champions progress even further in the competition, they would pick up an additional €3.9m for playing in the quarter finals, and €4.9m on top of that for being in the semis.

Participation in the final at Wembley guarantees a UEFA bonus payment of €10.5m for the tournament winners, and €6.5m for the runners-up.

UEFA payments to Celtic in detail

Play-off participation €2,100,000

Group stage participation €5,300,000

Match fees €3,300,000

Projected market pool €11,000,000

Performance bonuses €3,500,000

Last 16 qualification bonus €3,500,000

Total to date €28,700,000

To be disgraced and have your name dragged through the mud in front of a massive audience is hardly cause for a shirt busting, chest thumping display of pride.

To be fair his 5 stars for SPL titles was bad but not quite that bad.