Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Why when Rangers 'transferred' from being owned by MIM to Wavetower did they not have to start again in the Third?

Yes because clubs voted us out. We would have still been in the SPL if they decided they wanted to keep us. But they listened to their fans who said we were tax dodgers and going to lose the big tax case etc etc. So we went to the 3rd division with our honours intact.

They are special though a bit like Brenda ... ;)

They are out in force tonight are the newco supporters :lol: so fucking desperate to point out and prove they are the same club as they always were ?

SEVCO SCOTLAND ? now why would the club that has always been Rangers have been called SEVCO SCOTLAND first when it reformed ? I mean if it were the very same club then Green would have still been named Rangers the very second he bought the assets would he not ?

Yes because clubs voted us out. We would have still been in the SPL if they decided they wanted to keep us. But they listened to their fans who said we were tax dodgers and going to lose the big tax case etc etc. So we went to the 3rd division with our honours intact.

????????????????????????????

ERM ! Rangers PLC run by NUFF n HELPS took part in the vote to allow Green to have his new Rangers parachuted straight into the SPL.

Which planet are you Rangers fans on tonight FFS.

You cannot vote yourself into a league when you are already part of the league ya nugget !.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's like shooting fish in a barrel tonight Dheny :blink: them Sevconians have the memories of goldfish FFS.I'm amazed how quickly they have actually forgotten what actually happened since February last year and have replaced it with the party line politics ! deflect and ignore the truth

Thing is, people who aren't trying to desperately convince *themselves*, don't constantly bang on like this.

"Another year, this, the 140th year in our 140 years of history, stretches out before the totally-the-same-as-it-ever-was Rangers club that is 140 years old, in this, it's 140th year of officially existing during 140 years. Rangers, founded in 1873, the same as the club in 2013, which is 140 years old, and still absolutely the same club, so obviously the same club that it barely needs repeating that 140 years of history have passed for the club in the last 140 years. It's a total no-brainer, obvious to all but the most demented Timmy-lover, that we're 140 years old, in a 140 years of being in existence type way. Only a fool would dispute we're 140 years old, or need it explained in any detail, what with it being so self-evident that Rangers are 140 years old, in this, their 140th year of being the same club-but-not-a-holding-company that has existed for 140 years. We couldn't be any more relaxed about being 140 years old, and have nothing to prove to anyone about our 140 years of history which by the way include this, our 140th year."

oh did I mention 140 years :blink:

Yeh you did about 140 times :lol: I really don't care about them calling themselves a continuance of a Rangers team playing football at Ibrox.But it is annoying that they claim to be the very same club when they are not even when confronted with evidence that the club died and then reformed which meant the time line was broken even if it was for a few weeks.I'll even put up with them claiming the history as well but it was the old club that won them and not the club that is playing football today.I mean after all it's "The Clone Rangers Football Club PLC" that plays football were there has always been a Rangers team playing.

Cant say I gave it a single thought, I dont really give a f**k about other teams just my own, I know that concept is dam near impossible for a tic fan to understand.

One thing I can say is that I never thought to myself is, See that Middlesborough they are a new club or Fiorentina are a clone team, those jam Tarts actually started in 1905, its all bolox they are all still the same club, just like Rangers, its only a few plastics and diddies in Scotland that think otherwise, who cares aboot them.

No matter what you care about or think Tedi ! this will never be erased from Rangers history all that has happened from February last year as a point scoring exercise when Rangers always play the SPL clubs.It's just another insult or demeaning tactic to wind up the Rangers fans just like the Rangers fans did when Celtic nearly went bust.When this thread goes to the gold forum most fans will still have a pop at your admin & liquidation just to annoy you.:)

I'll be honest with ya ! when Rangers and Celtic first play a match it'll be business as usual but with the added venom of annoying you with "yer no Rangers anymore" or "The Clone Rangers" or "Tax dodging B@stards" and many others but no matter what anyone says when this game gets played it'll will be an "OLD FIRM" match in every way despite what has happened.

Are we back to "it's no the same club" pish on here yet again? Listen you all can say we're not the same club for as long and as much as you want but it will never be our opinion or what UEFA,FIFA,ECA,SFL etc says or what the rest of the world barring Scotland think. So up ye ya c***s. We'll be proud of our glorious 54 titles and you lot can envy us.
But you haven't got 54 titles, you shared one with us in 1890/91. In fact, if goal difference had been taken into account back then, you'd only have 53, not 53 and a half. So up <U>ye</U>, ya c**t.. Edited by ThirdrockfromtheSon

First of all i don't claim to be an expert in company or football laws, most of it goes above my head. To me it's the same club that i've supported since i was a nipper, what some bit of paper may or may not say is irrelevant to me,

Rangers are my team and i go and support them, pretty straightforward really.

2 observations, Bennett:

1. Well done to you for going to support your team - fair dues.

2. To stop all this Club/Company rubbish, why don't we all morph the two words into one word - "Clumpany"?

I think that would stop a lot of tit-for -tat shite on here, no? :D

Ignore the plastics, they will never be convinced and they don't need to be, UEFA updated our club page on the same day we were celebrating 140 years of glorious history, they became the latest in a long line of footballing authorities to confirm that we are indeed the same club, they did the same thing for Hearts, Middlesborough and Fiorentina all clubs who are now operated by different company`s after liquidation events.

Leave them writing their pathetic blogs alongside their tear stained letters to Trading Standards 8)

Has it anything to do with Charles Green buying the titlessmile.gif

Thing is, people who aren't trying to desperately convince *themselves*, don't constantly bang on like this.

"Another year, this, the 140th year in our 140 years of history, stretches out before the totally-the-same-as-it-ever-was Rangers club that is 140 years old, in this, it's 140th year of officially existing during 140 years. Rangers, founded in 1873, the same as the club in 2013, which is 140 years old, and still absolutely the same club, so obviously the same club that it barely needs repeating that 140 years of history have passed for the club in the last 140 years. It's a total no-brainer, obvious to all but the most demented Timmy-lover, that we're 140 years old, in a 140 years of being in existence type way. Only a fool would dispute we're 140 years old, or need it explained in any detail, what with it being so self-evident that Rangers are 140 years old, in this, their 140th year of being the same club-but-not-a-holding-company that has existed for 140 years. We couldn't be any more relaxed about being 140 years old, and have nothing to prove to anyone about our 140 years of history which by the way include this, our 140th year."

oh did I mention 140 years :blink:

You quoted this straight from "Only and Excuse", didn't you? That reads like a Jonathon Watson/Tony Roper special !!:lol:

It wasn't though, its recorded as a title win for both clubs, we have 54, you can content yourself with 1 and half titles if you wish ;)

Well, if it stops the "54 titles and counting " cr@p from some of your contempoaries on here, I'd be delighted.

"53 and a 1/2 titles and couning" doesn't have the same ring, does it?;)

I guess we'll just have to be content with our pioneering performances all those years ago - won't happen again, I'm afraid.:(

Oh, and a happy new year to you.

Out of all the title wins I've witnessed as a Rangers fan our next one is going to top them all. What a party it will be and timothy will be crying into his jelly and ice cream. Bring on the 55th.

Why? You're in the Third. We won that a few years ago. It's nice to win a title in the Third but all it does is get you out of the lower echelons of the Leagues and give you a warm feeling for a wee while.

So, why is it going to top them all?

You keep banging on about 'Middlesboro' Tedi as if they were the same. THEY PAID ALL OF THEIR DEBTS OFF IN FULL ya fucking nugget.

As for ACF Fiorentina their wiki states.

ACF Fiorentina,[1][2] commonly referred to as simply Fiorentina, is a professional Italian football club from Florence, Tuscany. Founded by a merger in 1926 (refounded in 2002 following bankruptcy), Fiorentina have played at the top level of Italian football for the majority of their existence; only four clubs have played in more Serie A seasons.

What exactly does refounded after bankruptcy mean Tedi?

What exactly does "Fiorentina have played at the top level of Italian football for the majority of their existence; only four clubs have played in more Serie A seasons" mean?

Maybe you should get a better source.

2 observations, Bennett:

1. Well done to you for going to support your team - fair dues.

2. To stop all this Club/Company rubbish, why don't we all morph the two words into one word - "Clumpany"?

I think that would stop a lot of tit-for -tat shite on here, no? :D

In Europe clubs have all sorts of initials in their name.

What about 'TCB140 - Rangers 2012'

Think that tells the story biggrin.gif

Carlito, I've yet to find a discussion on these threads that you're not totally out of your depth in.

I'd actually say that you're quite the most stupid Rangers fan on here - that's not an award I give out lightly.

Credit where it's due.

You keep banging on about 'Middlesboro' Tedi as if they were the same. THEY PAID ALL OF THEIR DEBTS OFF IN FULL ya fucking nugget.

As for ACF Fiorentina their wiki states.

ACF Fiorentina,[1][2] commonly referred to as simply Fiorentina, is a professional Italian football club from Florence, Tuscany. Founded by a merger in 1926 (refounded in 2002 following bankruptcy), Fiorentina have played at the top level of Italian football for the majority of their existence; only four clubs have played in more Serie A seasons.

What exactly does refounded after bankruptcy mean Tedi?

A wee Ned acting hard on the internet :lol: thats oor young dhensboy.