Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Their effing heads will explode with rage when they realise that their new club will still be playing in the lowest league next season against mostly the same teams. laugh.gif ... stupid tax dodging, creditor dodging, cheating raging fannies. GIRFUY all of you P&B's orcs ... sideways.

iwItNXiyVTSHa.gif

5qSF4.jpg

iboJ7qKTZsp7aU.gif

Every man and his dug knows that memebership was transfered but young Dhensboy insists on c&ping stuff from various Celticminded blogs and websites which he doesn't understand. It's clear when he attempts to put it into his own words that he hasn't a f**king scooby - but if he wants to pretend to be an expert in football rules and company laws then lets just continue to laugh at him.

Aye its like youngsy says, nothing they can do, will ever change whats has already happened and the acceptence that continuation is a reality, what they had hoped for was another Darlington where the FA actually said, in fact they made a point of saying "this is a new club", its clear that just is not going to happen here, they can recite every tic conspiracy in the book, things are what they are.

Guys, you have to admit that if true that does prove the SFA pulled a fast one. You lot were the first to accuse the SFA of being corrupt, it seems you were correct.

Quick question

Can anyone tell me what clubs 88, 105 & 150 have in common? and why can't you click on these clubs names anymore?

http://www.uefa.com/memberassociations/uefarankings/club/index.html

Thanks

To be fair the Rangers page has been updated with the current squad, that would show that UEFA.com do consider a continuation.

Ragerswill be plying in division2 nextseason,to late forreconstruction.

Reconstruction makes no difference to us really, with it or without it'll take the same amount of time to get back up the leagues,

Outstanding player and servant for both Rangers and Scotland and a true gent.

He was playing for the light blues when I first started watching them, scored a goal and set another up, great memories.

Nonsense. He was a cheating arrogant pr*ck and I, for one, don't care if he lives or dies. :angry:

1. Nobody disputed this, I have provided proof of the relevant rule broken by the SFA as requested by your fellow clown., Please provide proof that this is not correct.

2. memebership :lol::lol::lol::lol:

A typo. I assume you have this screenshot filed away?

You spend your time editing them, i tend not to bother that much about typos.

^^^

(g) where a full member or an associate member suffers or is subject to an insolvency event.

b,b,b,b,b,but it was the company that had an ''insolvency event''