Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Hi, Kincardine, and well done for your work today rebuilding the reputation of your team - i.e. that you and some others find extreme views unacceptable.

Probably another world record.wink.gif

1/ Agree, Kincardine isn't an inbred troll, he just cannae stomach what has happened.......don't blame him......

2/ Check the Dead Pool. loads of ''Worlds Oldest/Greatest'' etc have died in the last year :D

This is about the size of it. In a weak moment back in the summer, I found myself wondering whether the new Rangers might be able to actively ditch some of the baggage and set about building bridges while behaving with a bit of humility. Fat fucking chance.

I'm not entirely sure what Green's up to. I think it's a combination of things: He enjoys this professional Yorkshireman persona he adopts, where rudeness and an economical approach to the truth is confused with straight talking. I also think he enjoys the adulation of the dopier masses and he likes the regular ego massages this platform gives him. In addition, I reckon he's bloody cynical. He's been advised early on about how to appeal to Rangers' worst - and noisiest - elements. I'm pretty sure he cares little for the club and absolutely certain he cares less for Scottish football.

I actually think he's a pretty horrible individual, but it remains to be seen what damage he'll do - and to whom - before he departs.

Agreed he doesn't give a flying fook about the Scottish game.When he eventually gets run out of Scotland by his loyal supporters after he shows his true colours he will have left one massive shite stinking out Ibrox and left Rangers in such a position that they will be ridiculed even more than administration/liquidation ever did to them.

It was posted earlier that Green made skidmarks on his pants complaining about a situation that his team would be playing the same teams if reconstruction went ahead and failed to see that his reconstruction ideas had Rangers still playing the very same teams as well if his plans went through :blink:

He's still got the right to voice his opinion about the format,as in whether he finds 12-12-18 a worse format than the 14-14-14 put forward by the club. We're all well aware that his main issue is about not moving up a level,again as CEO of the club,any club,he has the right to voice that opinion for the well being of his club,as in ST sales or whatever that this restructure will have on a financial effect on the club. When has there ever been a restructure of divisions been done before to be initiated for the next season,as far as i can remember it always took place after a seasons grace.

Guest Kincardine

1/ Agree, Kincardine isn't an inbred troll, he just cannae stomach what has happened.......don't blame him......

Wun, that's an odd post from you. We've exchanged views before and what you say surprises me. I have no issue with what has happened. I have said more than a few times, "We deserve all we got" and I'm not defending us on that issue.

I am sort-of sticking up for Chuck but also challenging Dhen's use of language. We just have to tone down the hyperbole. Taking issue with The SFA et al is just not 'dragging Scottish football through the mud'.

Edited by Kincardine

Good news for all fans of Scotland's senior football clubs (including Rangers International FC):

The FA Football Rules & Governance

7. Election of a Club into a League

7.1 Usually a club can only enter the NLS at Step 7

So Chucky can choose from any of these great leagues:

Anglian Combination Premier Division, Central Midlands League North Division, Central Midlands League South Division, Cheshire League Division One, Dorset Premier League, Essex Olympian League Premier Division, Hertfordshire Senior County League Premier Division, Humber Premier League Premier Division, Leicestershire Senior League Premier Division, Midland Combination Division One, Northern Alliance Premier Division, Peterborough & District League Premier Division, Somerset County League Premier Division, Staffordshire County Senior League Premier Division, Suffolk & Ipswich League Senior Division, Wearside League, West Cheshire League Division One, West Midlands (Regional) League Division One, West Yorkshire League Premier Division, Wiltshire League Premier Division and of course not forgetting Sheffield and Hallamshire County Senior League Premier Division . . . close enough for the Blades fans to welcome him back.

Maybe some of those throwing the insults around should try showing a little humilty themselves, practice what you preach and all that. As for building bridges, thats going to be tricky when the very people we're supposed to be building bridges with are attacking us on a daily basis.

We got put in the 3rd division, fair enough but some can't leave it at that.

Good news for all fans of Scotland's senior football clubs (including Rangers International FC):

The FA Football Rules & Governance

7. Election of a Club into a League

7.1 Usually a club can only enter the NLS at Step 7

So Chucky can choose from any of these great leagues:

Anglian Combination Premier Division, Central Midlands League North Division, Central Midlands League South Division, Cheshire League Division One, Dorset Premier League, Essex Olympian League Premier Division, Hertfordshire Senior County League Premier Division, Humber Premier League Premier Division, Leicestershire Senior League Premier Division, Midland Combination Division One, Northern Alliance Premier Division, Peterborough & District League Premier Division, Somerset County League Premier Division, Staffordshire County Senior League Premier Division, Suffolk & Ipswich League Senior Division, Wearside League, West Cheshire League Division One, West Midlands (Regional) League Division One, West Yorkshire League Premier Division, Wiltshire League Premier Division and of course not forgetting Sheffield and Hallamshire County Senior League Premier Division . . . close enough for the Blades fans to welcome him back.

These are the teams they can look forward to entertaining, they even allow colt teams, now there's a stroke of luck. :lol:

Premier Division

Amble United

Ashington Colliers

Blyth Town

Carlisle City

Gateshead Rutherford

Harraby United

Heaton Stannington

Hebburn Reyrolle

Killingworth Sporting

Percy Main Amateurs

Seaton Delaval Amateurs

Shankhouse

Stocksfield

Walker Central

Wallsend Town

Whitley Bay Reserves

Every time Celtic fans and fans of other Scottish clubs try and move forward in the brave new world of Scottish football without the now dead orcs they are all pulled back by Sevco and Chucky Green the man that formed a brand new Sevco FC in August 2012.

We get the ranting's of a lunatic or a guy who is extremely measured in his statements, then we have other individuals employed at the new club coming out with veiled threats, intimidation and lies practically every week of the 2012/13 season. Yet we have a media that sits back and says nothing unless its pro sevco, we get the MSM having a go at anything timmy, we have small clubs just trying to get by being threatened for telling the truth about the orcs of 1872/2012. We have football bodies that are either in cahoots with Green and his new club or organisations who are scared to tell the truth (rangers are defunct, sevco are new with 5 months of history).

Then we have radio shows with orcs coming on kidding on they are Celtic fans saying they miss 'the old firm' and won't be renewing their season cards? 'Celtic fans' saying we need a strong orcs team? wacko.gif Aye right! 1eye.gif Scotland needs the ranjurs? Blah, blah. Radio pundits constantly talking of sevco in the same breath as Celtic constantly going on about this so called rivalry with a club Celtic have never ever played and trying to marry the Celtic support into this big thing with sevcovians?

When Green formed his new club it was a chance for Scottish football to move away from sectarianism, bigotry, racism, and the far right leanings of the former orcs support, unfortunately Green had to play to the bigots who attached themselves to his new club, without them sevco would be no bigger than say Partick, Motherwell or Killie etc.

I would love it if every club in Scotland refused to take up tickets for games against Greens new club and for Scotland to finally rid its self of the cancer that is the orc support, its now the second decade of the 21st century is it not time for the authorities in Scotland to grow a pair and shut that bigoted hate filled club down because if nothing is done they have the potential to be worse than the now liquidated, defunct, former orc fc.

I might have phrased it better.............. eh, you are a more decent well rounded individual than the majority of the knuckledraggers..............(not inc you as a dragger.) Please read and don't quote as I would like this post to self destruct in 45 secs............

Aye, but the quote won't.....

Seriously, fair play to both of you, and the few other posters from either cheek who can maintain some sense of reality over what's gone on and how it affects ALL clubs in Scotland.

Tedi has unwittingly got something right when he notes that reconstruction (which I don't believe would be happening, certainly not with this urgency, had rangers not died) will be to the detriment of a lot of clubs.

Bennett, unfortunately, still appears to believe that the new club's position in Div 3 is a punishment, not the biggest favour the new club have had in a slew of "interpretations" and "unprecedented situations" over the last nine months.

He's still got the right to voice his opinion about the format,as in whether he finds 12-12-18 a worse format than the 14-14-14 put forward by the club. We're all well aware that his main issue is about not moving up a level,again as CEO of the club,any club,he has the right to voice that opinion for the well being of his club,as in ST sales or whatever that this restructure will have on a financial effect on the club. When has there ever been a restructure of divisions been done before to be initiated for the next season,as far as i can remember it always took place after a seasons grace.

Personally it doesn't matter what format is put forward,Rangers will still take another 2 seasons to reach the top tier.So I can't understand why Green is complaining about it ? The fans know it will take two years to reach the top tier as well,no matter what reconstruction is put forward Rangers will take two years to reach the top flight.

I think reconstruction should be put on ice until Rangers reach the SPL and the SFL 1st division will not be a walk over either as teams prepare for the extra income from a Rangers team in it,and will strengthen their squads to do as much damage to Rangers so they do not get promotion at the first time of asking and will be their main goal that season.

I think the 12-12 SPL 1 & 2 divisions idea might make things better for the top 24 teams with 3 trophies to be won and it's all about winning a trophy at the end of the season for clubs to be a successful season,but the 18 league bottom tier is fucking rank as fcuk.It would be better to invite 2 other clubs into the leagues and keep them a 10-10 with 4 up and 4 down to keep competitive fixtures as long as possible.

These are the teams they can look forward to entertaining, they even allow colt teams, now there's a stroke of luck. :lol:

Premier Division

Amble United

Ashington Colliers

Blyth Town

Carlisle City

Gateshead Rutherford

Harraby United

Heaton Stannington

Hebburn Reyrolle

Killingworth Sporting

Percy Main Amateurs

Seaton Delaval Amateurs

Shankhouse

Stocksfield

Walker Central

Wallsend Town

Whitley Bay Reserves

Just think of all the revenue you could be giving those seaside resorts orcs !!! tongue.gif

Every time Celtic fans and fans of other Scottish clubs try and move forward in the brave new world of Scottish football without the now dead orcs they are all pulled back by Sevco and Chucky Green the man that formed a brand new Sevco FC in August 2012.

We get the ranting's of a lunatic or a guy who is extremely measured in his statements, then we have other individuals employed at the new club coming out with veiled threats, intimidation and lies practically every week of the 2012/13 season. Yet we have a media that sits back and says nothing unless its pro sevco, we get the MSM having a go at anything timmy, we have small clubs just trying to get by being threatened for telling the truth about the orcs of 1872/2012. We have football bodies that are either in cahoots with Green and his new club or organisations who are scared to tell the truth (rangers are defunct, sevco are new with 5 months of history).

Then we have radio shows with orcs coming on kidding on they are Celtic fans saying they miss 'the old firm' and won't be renewing their season cards? 'Celtic fans' saying we need a strong orcs team? wacko.gif Aye right! 1eye.gif Scotland needs the ranjurs? Blah, blah. Radio pundits constantly talking of sevco in the same breath as Celtic constantly going on about this so called rivalry with a club Celtic have never ever played and trying to marry the Celtic support into this big thing with sevcovians?

When Green formed his new club it was a chance for Scottish football to move away from sectarianism, bigotry, racism, and the far right leanings of the former orcs support, unfortunately Green had to play to the bigots who attached themselves to his new club, without them sevco would be no bigger than say Partick, Motherwell or Killie etc.

I would love it if every club in Scotland refused to take up tickets for games against Greens new club and for Scotland to finally rid its self of the cancer that is the orc support, its now the second decade of the 21st century is it not time for the authorities in Scotland to grow a pair and shut that bigoted hate filled club down because if nothing is done they have the potential to be worse than the now liquidated, defunct, former orc fc.

Protesting too much, methinks. Gaunnae go with them? Then we might have a chance to concentrate on the football.

Maybe some of those throwing the insults around should try showing a little humilty themselves, practice what you preach and all that. As for building bridges, thats going to be tricky when the very people we're supposed to be building bridges with are attacking us on a daily basis.

We got put in the 3rd division, fair enough but some can't leave it at that.

Aye right. rolleyes.gif

Building Bridges is a two way street.

Title stripping mickey mouse tribunal still trundling on even after the BTC not guilty verdict is hardly building bridges, trying to force through some half arsed reconstruction plan which 80% of the fans in Scotland are against and which effectively rips off every fan that bought a ST in the 3rd division is hardly building bridges.

Nah as long as the SFA and SPL continue with these 2 things then they can stick building bridges up their arse, I applaud Charlie Green for taking the fight to them, I fucking love the reaction of all the anti Rangers haters to Green, he is doing a grand Job.

In order to build a bridge Tedi someone has to offer an olive branch first ! Green was given permission to field a reformed Rangers team in the 3rd division,that was an olive branch.If the rules were applied rigidly we wouldn't be having this discussion would we because you'd be supporting a junior team in the junior leagues for 3 years.

As for title stripping ! if it happens it happens and move on because if titles are removed then that would be a fit judgement for Rangers effectively cheating by using EBT's with side contracts and there will be no loophole in the law to escape with like what happened with the BTC.I think your just hopping mad because you'll not be singing and shouting 54 titles WATP and not the most successful club team in the world :lol: it hurts don't it :lol: