Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Guest Kincardine

With 23 caps? :lol:

Sounds about right for his talent. OK so I know he's a Celtic 'icon' but couldn't lace Henderson's boots. Lucky wee fucker I'd say.

Did Chico Green say that Sevco are making a loss this season? 40,000 punters most weeks and they still make a loss! That is fucking abysmal! If they're getting 40,000 punters in most weeks and they can't assemble a squad within budget, to win the 3rd fucking Division, then they should just give up.

Sounds about right for his talent. OK so I know he's a Celtic 'icon' but couldn't lace Henderson's boots. Lucky wee fucker I'd say.

Yeah he "lucked" his way to a European cup and everything. :lol:

Good job he was a Catholic. Saved Rangers having to bother.

You'd think with all those "Scotland's greatest" type players Rangers had in those days that they'd be skelping Celtic and winning everything, wouldn't you? :lol:

Indeed!

Willie Henderson played for Rangers 1960-1972 and would have been in his prime at Rangers in 1967 when Celtic won every competition that they entered. Henderson watched Celtic's Glory Years, i hope he appreciated it. laugh.gif

Indeed!

Willie Henderson played for Rangers 1960-1972 and would have been in his prime at Rangers in 1967 when Celtic won every competition that they entered. Henderson watched Celtic's Glory Years, i hope he appreciated it. laugh.gif

Good proddie though :lol:

Yeah he "lucked" his way to a European cup and everything. :lol:

Good job he was a Catholic. Saved Rangers having to bother.

I saw Henderson and Johnstone play. Henderson was very very good. Johnstone was a magician.

Tommy McLean - there was a talent ruined.....

And Davie Provan....

And Gordon Smith.....

And Kris Boyd.....

Guest Kincardine

You'd think with all those "Scotland's greatest" type players Rangers had in those days that they'd be skelping Celtic and winning everything, wouldn't you? :lol:

I am of the view that the single biggest factor was Large John. I think that player-for-player we were Celtic's equal or superior in that era but Jock was a manager par excellence and deserves all the plaudits.

This may not go down well with fellow-Bears but I think Jock should be regarded as the best manager of a Scottish team since Bill Struth.

I am of the view that the single biggest factor was Large John. I think that player-for-player we were Celtic's equal or superior in that era but Jock was a manager par excellence and deserves all the plaudits.

This may not go down well with fellow-Bears but I think Jock should be regarded as the best manager of a Scottish team since Bill Struth.

The view from behind the blue tinted bifocals that you have worn since the 1960's? dry.gif

I saw Henderson and Johnstone play. Henderson was very very good. Johnstone was a magician.

Tommy McLean - there was a talent ruined.....

And Davie Provan....

And Gordon Smith.....

And Kris Boyd.....

DJ was a good player in his day Norman, no doubts about it but was he really that good?

The only bears I can think of who would maybe disagree are Magoo9, wee Ally88 and one of the No8's ! *

Just don't ask bennet for a definitive yes or no on it ;)

* Why have the Rangers roasters on here all got numbers in their usernames?

Well. At least it's one in the eye for those who fantasise that Rangers supporters only know success. Twice I've lived through barren periods lasting nine years.

sad.gif

Guest Kincardine

* Why have the Rangers roasters on here all got numbers in their usernames?

f**k. I was just about to sign up for Platinum so I could change my name to Kincardine_1690_1603_1707.

The best proddy and unionst name on the forum.

Well. At least it's one in the eye for those who fantasise that Rangers supporters only know success. Twice I've lived through barren periods lasting nine years.

sad.gif

Poor wee soul. If you live another 10 years you'll have lived through three barren periods lasting at least nine years. laugh.gif

Did Chico Green say that Sevco are making a loss this season?

40,000 punters most weeks and they still make a loss! That is fucking abysmal! If they're getting 40,000 punters in most weeks and they can't assemble a squad within budget, to win the 3rd fucking Division, then they should just give up.

Yes he did. But no need for concern, he is going to use those losses to finance the upgrading of Aye-Broke Stadium to 60,000 capacity before his new club succeed in winning promotion to the Scottish Premier League. laugh.gif Every day is a good news day in Orcland.