Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

From the record, looks as if Ally has doubts over this latest shambles (bottom line)

RANGERS boss Ally McCoist has welcomed the increased scrutiny of the club’s finances following a year of off-field turmoil.

The Glasgow giants this week vowed to defend any claim from finance firm Orlit after confirming they have been in dispute with the Singapore-based organisation over an “insignificant” debt.

Reports claimed the company could seek a winding-up petition against the Ibrox club over a £400,000 bill.

The dispute has put Rangers’ finances under the spotlight again but McCoist said: “I don’t think it’s a bad thing actually.

“Because of the recent history I’m delighted the finances of the club are being scrutinised, I don’t have a problem with it at all.

“As manager and as a supporter, I’m all for it and I would hope the fans would also think that it’s a good thing.”

On the Orlit dispute itself, he added: “It’s not my remit but what I have been told is that it’s not really a great issue.

“I don’t know what’s normal in business deals but I believe there was a dispute and it is just about at an agreement.

“I’m not involved with it personally and I’m certainly not hands on in something like that.

“It has maybe been blown right out of proportion. I certainly hope that would be the case.”

No point at all in raging at Rangers, any more than I'm angry at the mouse in my kitchen that never steps into the humane trap.

Neither of them poses any threat at all although I admit, I mean in footballing terms. A mouse is less likely to start mailing letterbombs to politicians if you threaten to take away the titles it won by cheating, eh?

Maybe if you kept your hovel cleaner, then you wouldn't be infested by rodents.

Just moved in about a month ago. Our houseguest was here before we were.

Well get rid of the humane traps for starters, they don't work.

Get some real traps and put down some bait/poison, clean the areas they're in a few times a day - it'll let you see what they're up to (droppings and stuff). Check all your cables, they love to munch them.

Keep all food secure and put pictures of the Celtic manager all round the hoose - it's scares them.

Edited by bennett

Well get rid of the humane traps for starters, they don't work.

Get some real traps and put down some bait/poison, clean the areas they're in a few times a day - it'll let you see what they're up to (droppings and stuff). Check all your cables, they love to munch them.

Keep all food secure and put pictures of the Celtic manager all round the hoose - it's scares them.

That seems to have worked around parkhead on matchdays. :)

Loads of rodents are staying away. :lol:

Oops wrong thread.....never mind.

Juventus dismiss Green’s Murray Park moonbeam

Posted on Saturday, 9th February 2013 by Joe McHugh

Charles Green newsJuventus have denied Sevco claims that they will train

at the state-of-the-art but soon to be renamed Murray Park ahead of

Tuesday’s Champions League clash with Celtic.

The denial comes after a story appeared on the Sevco website claiming

that the Italian side would use Murray Park on Monday and Tuesday to

prepare for meeting the SPL champions.

Responding to the latest in a series of spectacular moonbeams a Juve

spokesman said: “We have not decided the location of our training

sessions in Glasgow yet.

“Some options have been considered from the technical staff, but nothing is confirmed.”

The story originated from Dubai where in amongst the usual stories about

the size and wealth of the Third Division side Green told fans that

Juventus had asked him if they could use the world renowned Murray Park

Academy of Excellence.

Under the headline of ‘Ges to host Juventus’ the Ibrox website stated:

“Rangers have agreed to provide training facilities for Italian giants

Juventus when they visit Glasgow next week.

“The Turin team will play Celtic in the first leg of their round of 16 Champions League tie at Parkhead on Tuesday night.

“And after they arrive in the country, they will prepare for the game at

Murray Park on Monday morning then return on Tuesday morning.

“Gers chief executive Charles Green and head of football administration

Andrew Dickson met Bianconeri counterparts at the European Clubs

Association conference in Qatar last week.

“While they were in Doha they agreed to let the Serie A side, currently

top of their league by three points from Napoli, work at Auchenhowie.”

The denial from Juventus is the latest in a long list of claims that Green has failed to deliver on.

After announcing that the club would have £30m in the bank by the end of

July he announced that three billionaires were set to invest in the

club.

Following talks with half a dozen players at Euro 2012 the club swooped for David Templeton on transfer deadline day.

During a trip to North Anerica Green told supporters of a planned

commercial link up with Real Madrid and kit deal with adidas which also

failed to materialise investors were.

Recent claims about increasing the capacity to cope with Champions

League demand and re-naming the stadium have yet to be backed up and are

likely to go the same way as the Juventus/Dallas Cowboys/adidas

stories.

coffee3.gif

I kinda agree.

The level of foam coming out of the mouth from all sides as been completely OTT, it stinks of a setup completely bored of its situation and devoid of any meaningful news, everyone was expecting the commissions results and instead we got some far east investor chancing their arm over a wee bill that Rangers happen to think they are not due.

ManWearingTinFoilHat.jpg

From the record, looks as if Ally has doubts over this latest shambles (bottom line)RANGERS boss Ally McCoist has welcomed the increased scrutiny of the club’s finances following a year of off-field turmoil.The Glasgow giants this week vowed to defend any claim from finance firm Orlit after confirming they have been in dispute with the Singapore-based organisation over an “insignificant” debt.Reports claimed the company could seek a winding-up petition against the Ibrox club over a £400,000 bill.The dispute has put Rangers’ finances under the spotlight again but McCoist said: “I don’t think it’s a bad thing actually.“Because of the recent history I’m delighted the finances of the club are being scrutinised, I don’t have a problem with it at all.“As manager and as a supporter, I’m all for it and I would hope the fans would also think that it’s a good thing.”On the Orlit dispute itself, he added: “It’s not my remit but what I have been told is that it’s not really a great issue.“I don’t know what’s normal in business deals but I believe there was a dispute and it is just about at an agreement.“I’m not involved with it personally and I’m certainly not hands on in something like that.“It has maybe been blown right out of proportion. I certainly hope that would be the case.”

so the manager welcomes scrutiny of the rangers finances, but the PR think its a disgrace.

so the manager welcomes scrutiny of the rangers finances, but the PR think its a disgrace.

par for the course.

They claim 'dignity' and yet have a history of sectarianism, bigotry and violence.

They claim to be 'aye ready' and yet always seem to get blindsided by charlatans.

They claim to be the same team/club but also that they have no reponsibility for the debts...

THey don't do irony

Dissapointed none of you guys have the PR experience to answer TEDI!! I'm retired but do a bit of ad-hoc for a former employer, a ftse 100 company in Aberdeen (narrows it down a bit!). This is our PR manager's guidance on how to respond to a rumour such as a WUO.

1. Say nothing at all. Complete shutdown.

2. If pressed say "no comment".

3. If really, really pressed say something long winded that means no comment, current favourite appears to be: " Look, I'm not going to give a running commentary on the business of our comapny but I'm fully briefed on this and have no further comment to make at this time. As a company we strive to blah, blah blah, mission statement etc.

4. There is no 4. Say nothing else unless the rumour becomes fact then start at 1 again.

That's it, listen carefully and you'll hear every PR man in every company follow that course every day. Or you could employ an amateur.

Edited by Fasda

I kinda agree.

instead we got some far east investor chancing their arm over a wee bill that Rangers happen to think they are not due.

Well 400k in the grand scheme of what your previous incarnation owed is a wee bill

From the record, looks as if Ally has doubts over this latest shambles (bottom line)

RANGERS boss Ally McCoist has welcomed the increased scrutiny of the club’s finances following a year of off-field turmoil.

The Glasgow giants this week vowed to defend any claim from finance firm Orlit after confirming they have been in dispute with the Singapore-based organisation over an “insignificant” debt.

Reports claimed the company could seek a winding-up petition against the Ibrox club over a £400,000 bill.

The dispute has put Rangers’ finances under the spotlight again but McCoist said: “I don’t think it’s a bad thing actually.

“Because of the recent history I’m delighted the finances of the club are being scrutinised, I don’t have a problem with it at all.

“As manager and as a supporter, I’m all for it and I would hope the fans would also think that it’s a good thing.”

On the Orlit dispute itself, he added: “It’s not my remit but what I have been told is that it’s not really a great issue.

“I don’t know what’s normal in business deals but I believe there was a dispute and it is just about at an agreement.

“I’m not involved with it personally and I’m certainly not hands on in something like that.

“It has maybe been blown right out of proportion. I certainly hope that would be the case.”

That's what Jabba should have written Tedi. Maybe the two of them should do a job swap.

Sorry, must have missed it but if you send me your bank details we can sort something out.

email me at - imascammingcunt@abuja.ni

Aye, no problem. It's the Bank of ThirdRock, account # 1872

Just send the money to the RFFFFFFFFFFFFFF - they need it more than me. :-)