Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Did you get some of Stokes' pals round to kneecap the wee fucker?

Nae point, as soon as he took out a camera, Gazza was there with cans o' lager and a fishing rod. A lure of orange cheese was enough for the rodent apparently.

Don't know about the mouse.

Rangers could put a brain-damaged kangaroo in as leader of its media department, and it wouldn't do a worse job than the utter fuds you have now.

That statement the other day was conclusive proof, as if it were needed, that your football club is one of the most idiotic and repellent sporting organisations in Europe - run by lunatics, for the entertainment of bigots and morons.

Off the top of my head, I can only think of Lazio, Croatia Zagreb, Partisan Belgrade and Beitar Jerusalem that might maybe be worse.

Smileyface.

Perhaps you should include your own clubs support and indeed your clubs board from the late sixties in that appraisal before you try and pontificate about any other club.

And meanwhile, back in the real world, Rangers once again score a home crowd greater than the sum attendance of the SPL clubs.

Doncaster said: "I love it when a plan comes together."

But it's a competitive league,what are you talking about?

And meanwhile, back in the real world, Rangers once again score a home crowd greater than the sum attendance of the SPL clubs.

:lol: it's almost sad that's what your fans have been reduced to, boasting about attendance

But I guess you need something to make you feel better.

Doncaster said: "I love it when a plan comes together."

Doesn't mean anything other than "crowds are shite".

Nice to see you're still taking your predicament well though. Must be heartening to see Dumbarton doing so well right now though.

Payments doesn't mean what you and I would call them, i.e here's £100 cash for providing a service. Payments means a reward for providing a service (could have been a house, car etc). The reward the players received was a tax free loan as a bonus for their playing activities. This should have been disclosed to the spl and the SFA.

Perhaps you should include your own clubs support and indeed your clubs board from the late sixties in that appraisal before you try and pontificate about any other club.

^^^ said ''pontificate''.............

ps get your avatar back ya lazy swine.........

^^^ said ''pontificate''.............

ps get your avatar back ya lazy swine.........

Yes,pontificate,meaning being trying to express their opinion on others in an arrogant or dogmatic way. Only the thing is i personally won't accept such a post from Celtic fan calling anyone bigots or morons when your own clubs support has got plenty of their own as well as a board that was as corrupt and dishonest than any board.

Yes,pontificate,meaning being trying to express their opinion on others in an arrogant or dogmatic way. Only the thing is i personally won't accept such a post from Celtic fan calling anyone bigots or morons when your own clubs support has got plenty of their own as well as a board that was as corrupt and dishonest than any board.

Take it to the 'Celtic have bigots and morons as fans thread'........ this is about the blue vermin. Keep up will you?

And get a feckin avatar!!!!!

That statement the other day was conclusive proof, as if it were needed, that your football club is one of the most idiotic and repellent sporting organisations in Europe - run by lunatics, for the entertainment of bigots and morons.

Off the top of my head, I can only think of Lazio, Croatia Zagreb, Partisan Belgrade and Beitar Jerusalem that might maybe be worse.

Any truth in the rumour that the Magners sponsorship deal has been outbid by Teflon - on the basis that nothing ever sticks to either of you?

Take it to the 'Celtic have bigots and morons as fans thread'........ this is about the blue vermin. Keep up will you?

And get a feckin avatar!!!!!

Let me put it this way;as long as there are Celtic fans coming out and calling Rangers fans in such a way while trying to act all whiter than white then there is going to be a response,no matter what the thread is about. And btw f**k the avatar.

Edited by youngsy

Any truth in the rumour that the Magners sponsorship deal has been outbid by Teflon - on the basis that nothing ever sticks to either of you?

Teflon would have been great for Rangers as nothing slid down the leagues as fast......except, The Rangers were elected up to Div 3. No joy for a sponsorship there.

Let me put it this way;as long as there are Celtic fans coming out and calling Rangers fans in such a way while trying to act all whiter than white then there is going to be a response,no matter what the thread is about. And btw f**k the avatar.

Are you a Tedi alias? And why pick on Celtic fans? We have had zero contact with the b*****dised offspring. Take it up with the Div3 , QoS, ICT and Arabs who have shat on you.

You can't boast about the football side of things, so you may as well get a boner over the size of your crowd? Nauseating fawning over attendances: is that really what it's come to every 2nd weekend? My guess it's the inbuilt need to feel superior to everyone else that has left you scrambling around looking for something -- anything -- to crow about. Just don't be oblivious to how laughably petty it looks to the rest of us.

You can't boast about the football side of things, so you may as well get a boner over the size of your crowd?

I heard from a bloke who used to post on the board before his content was cruelly deleted that if I said this I'd get pelters.Still, as a new boy, I am allowed to be gauche:

Football is a spectator sport.

Rangers could put a brain-damaged kangaroo in as leader of its media department, and it wouldn't do a worse job than the utter fuds you have now.

Smileyface.

Not just in the world of sport. That organisation, whatever they are called, is and always has been a disgrace to Scotland and indeed, the human race. Dignity indeed. 'we must preserve our history'. Their history is repugnant :barf:barf:barf .

Edit to place an apology for a statement that may be misunderstood. The bold part above was a mistake, their history is not repugnant, in fact there is indeed a lot to be admired about the history. It's their tradition that is repugnant! Apologies again.

Edited by Apache Don

:lol: it's almost sad that's what your fans have been reduced to, boasting about attendance

But I guess you need something to make you feel better.

It's funny how Sevco supporters only seem to boast about attendance figures when Celtic aren't playing at home !.

Not even considering that they are paying 33% less than they paid last season,,,,,,,to watch butchers/posties/candlestick makers - yet still need to get SPL Referee's help them coast to win the lowestttt level in Scottish Senior Football :P