Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Yesterday you claimed the debt belonged to the club and not any individual, now you say it did belong to an individual.

You cupid stunt.

Last year Chuckie said he needed a CVA to preserve the history. Now he says he "bought those titles. They're mine".

Cupid?

Might be Valentine's Day for you, but it's special for another reason for the rest of us.

Yep, it's a Public Holiday.

In Lebanon.

A tear stained rant,i hardly think so,i'm only stating the facts of Whyte and how he caused the liquidation of the PLC.

Sir David Murray,Craig Whyte,the Rangers boardroom members and the Rangers fans all contributed in some way or another in the demise of the PLC.

Like the vast majority i was wrong about Whyte and i'll freely admit that, no problem whatsoever but what i'll never accept is some people trying to give this man any type of accolades such as we've seen on this and other forums. I would be saying this whatever club he became part of simply because he's scum,out and out scum and anyone who looks on him as anything else need to look at themselves.

To be fair, youngsy, I can't remember you admitting you were wrong about Whyte anytime before, say, 19:22 this evening.

You're not Jabba, are you? ;)

A tear stained rant,i hardly think so,i'm only stating the facts of Whyte and how he caused the liquidation of the PLC.

He liquidated Rangers, no matter how many times you claim it was the PLC only, you are wrong. In the year of our lord 1899 Rangers FC became a company, that company died in 2012. If you can't accept that then fair play, you carry on with your delusion and we'll keep laughing at you.

It is a sad existence when your life is so taken up with a football club that you cannot face reality. I know, I lived it between 1994 and about 1997.

An enemy of a football club? Quite a sad admittance i have to say.

He's not admitting to being an enemy of anything, he's pointing out that he - as is every fan of every other Scottish club - is been made out to be an enemy of the paranoid, deluded, The Rangers. Happy fkg anno btw. :cheers

He liquidated Rangers, no matter how many times you claim it was the PLC only, you are wrong. In the year of our lord 1899 Rangers FC became a company, that company died in 2012. If you can't accept that then fair play, you carry on with your delusion and we'll keep laughing at you.

It is a sad existence when your life is so taken up with a football club that you cannot face reality. I know, I lived it between 1994 and about 1997.

Stoney, of all the posters on here, you have lived this nightmare - and it must be a nightmare for them. All the rest of us can see that they're being rooked to pay for an ersatz team and to enrich Charlie and his mates. Your voice especially should carry some weight.

But no, they suck up all they can from Charlie, Jabba and Sally, circling the wagons against the enemies who surround them (how fucking long is that particular list now?), and cling to their magic 54. I really do believe these individuals will feel their lives are worthless if their beloved "institution" no longer exists.

They really are fucking hilarious. I swear, popping in here is like a Sunday afternoon in Bedlam back in the day - except it's free!

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

You never had much choice in the end did you? I felt the same about Caley but there was fucker all I could do about their death, except accept it and move on, you will feel better when you do too.

After years,and i mean years,of being a Rangers supporter do you think i'm going to give up our history easily. And by history i mean the good and the bad.

The bad being what exactly? You proud to be a sectarian bigot?

You mean Rangers.

No matter how many times you try and tell yourself this, Rangers died.

If not, then why didn't Green simple buy the "club" debt free to begin with, why did he want a CVA?.......................

CG: "We have always wanted a CVA in order to preserve that history

So, was he just wanted the CVA to help the creditors out of the goodness of his heart? You know a businessman who has admitted he was only in it to make money

Why didn't David Murray simple offer the "club" for sale without the "company" that way it could have been liquidated and he would have saved a lot of cash

Why didn't Craig Whyte (another money making businessman) simply offer to buy the "club" without the "company" ? that way he would have had the club debt free, and sold it on for a pretty penny?

Why didn't Bill Miller simply offer to buy the "club" without the "company"? That way he would not have inherited the debt and save a lot of money

Why didn't the Blue Knights offer to buy the "club" without the "company" That way they would not have inherited the debt

Why didn't Dave King offer to buy the "club" without the "company" that way he would not have inherited the debt.

Why didn't Walter Smith offer to buy the "club" without the "company" that way he would have not inherited the debt

Why didn't D&P every mention to any potential buyers, you could simple buy the "club" without the "company" and that way they would not have inherited the debt? I'm sure a lot more people would have stepped forward

Why was this never mentioned by anyone at all?

What was so important about the "company" that all these people wanted to save it so badly through a CVA?

How can "Rangers" make a vote at the SPL meeting to allow "Newco" Rangers directly into the SPL, if Charles Green had bought the club and history?

These are pretty simple question, and i know i won't get a answer for them, just more deflection and finger pointing. because you all know the reasons why and just do not want to admit it.

Anyone? Nope?

Stoney, of all the posters on here, you have lived this nightmare - and it must be a nightmare for them. All the rest of us can see that they're being rooked to pay for an ersatz team and to enrich Charlie and his mates. Your voice especially should carry some weight.

But no, they suck up all they can from Charlie, Jabba and Sally, circling the wagons against the enemies who surround them (how fucking long is that particular list now?), and cling to their magic 54. I really do believe these individuals will feel their lives are worthless if their beloved "institution" no longer exists.

They really are fucking hilarious. I swear, popping in here is like a Sunday afternoon on Bedlam back in the day - except it's free!

They obviously see the club as an extension of themselves, not just an entertainment business that they are patrons of. They use the old club's historical success to bolster their own failings in life.

What a journey it was through the divisions, and County fans will testify to that, when you do make it to the top on merit it feels amazing. Rangers fans will never know that though, Rangers fans will always believe that they are going back somewhere they have already been, they wont see the journey, to them it will be like travelling through the world's most beautiful lands without looking out the window, just staring at a post card of Govan's docks from the 1940s.

When ICT were accepted into the SPL it was because the supporters from the whole of Scottish football united to force the SPL to change their policy of self preservation, a policy manufactured by Rangers to sell Murray's steel, the next time that supporters of Scottish football united for the good of the game it was to make sure justice was done and Rangers were treated the same as any other club who failed.

I am proud to support ICT, Rangers fans should be hanging their heads in shame.

:lol: at you.

That is all :P

Why you laughing at me when it was Rangers fans on ragers medjia that got it wrong in the first place :1eye so while your laughing at me I was laughing at them so means your also laughing at them because they were thick in the first place ! just like Rangers fans eh ? THICK.

They obviously see the club as an extension of themselves, not just an entertainment business that they are patrons of. They use the old club's historical success to bolster their own failings in life.

What a journey it was through the divisions, and County fans will testify to that, when you do make it to the top on merit it feels amazing. Rangers fans will never know that though, Rangers fans will always believe that they are going back somewhere they have already been, they wont see the journey, to them it will be like travelling through the world's most beautiful lands without looking out the window, just staring at a post card of Govan's docks from the 1940s.

When ICT were accepted into the SPL it was because the supporters from the whole of Scottish football united to force the SPL to change their policy of self preservation, a policy manufactured by Rangers to sell Murray's steel, the next time that supporters of Scottish football united for the good of the game it was to make sure justice was done and Rangers were treated the same as any other club who failed.

ICT ! European footy beckons next season so you better be proud when ICT pump the likes of Juve out of the Europa League buddy :) Rankers ! well they will probably hope all the Scottish lose at the first hurdle just so we can feel like they did last season under Fat Sally :lol:

:cake

:lol: at you.

That is all :P

"Rising", eh? That's a good Freudian title for a bunch of fuds who feel like they've been neutered by their "enemies".

Got any good gossip for us, then, Tedi?

Did Jabba explain why he said the club was dead?

Did Charlie explain why he so desperately wanted a CVA? Or even the going rate for a League Cup?

Was there a musical interlude? Did you all sing along?

Did Sally unveil himself as The Face (and Chins) of Greggs for their new ad campaign?

£52.73m and falling by the day............

Tedi, you said yesterday/day before that the share price had no effect on the club. When it hits 'zero' I think you'll find that it does.

Another day another £0.98M wiped off , £51.75M now.............. coffee3.gif

The bears might gloss it over, but the lower it goes, the harder to obtain credit when they can get a bank account with more than a cashline card......

Nah this is thick ^_^ and also funny as fcuk :lol: Auchenhowie training tactics

Pic removed to save space - it's up above if you need to re-read it...

This might come as a shock, Tedi, but some of celtic's fans are nearly as mental as you and your Amigos. Most of us have known this for some time. It is what it is.

But this is the BRALT, isn't it, Tedi? Their time will come. Just enjoy your time in the spotlight, eh? After all, you missed all the early fun, didn't you? ;)

Nah this is thick ^_^ and also funny as fcuk :lol:

1zlyjrm.jpg

? Tedi how exactly does that piece of pish stained tear dropped drivel have anything to do with me ? Juve won by 3 goals to nil end off and no complaints because what goes round comes around and I don't see Juve lifting the European Cup when they play the likes of Barcelona,Man Utd & Real Madrid and do the tactics they got away with at Parkhead.And I never thought Celtic would have made the last 16 so was happy to watch my team even if they got pumped 7 nil just because we made the last 16 and Man City didn't even make the Europa knockout stages.So away ye go and annoy some Man City fans who will get really upset with you because they care about getting thrown out of Europe as they thought they would win it.

ICT ! European footy beckons next season so you better be proud when ICT pump the likes of Juve out of the Europa League buddy :) Rankers ! well they will probably hope all the Scottish lose at the first hurdle just so we can feel like they did last season under Fat Sally :lol:

Even if we slip back into the bottom half of the table before the end of the season then I'll be proud to support them. It's not about what you achieve, it's about how much you can achieve with the resources you have.

ICT nearly went bust chasing the dream, ICT only just avoided administration but they did avoid it and look how far we've come. That's a history to be proud of and it's only 19 years long.

Given the level of fiction being touted by Green in the media, I find it unreasonable to think 'the rising' will be anything other than a blubbing call to arms against the 'enemies'.

That being said, at 99p, and the billions of ranjurz family worldwide willing to pay it, this 400k bill ought to be settled quick-smart.

faux-news-poster.gif

Very well put together, with a lot of input from people outside of Rangers.

The collapse of Rangers through Craig Whyte was well documented, especially when he was on record as telling many people inside ibrox that everything was ok and admin would and could be avoided, 1 hour later the club was in admin, the players found out by watching sky tv.

Anyway i recommend it, 99p well spent, go for it.

Given the level of fiction being touted by Green in the media, I find it unreasonable to think 'the rising' will be anything other than a blubbing call to arms against the 'enemies'.

That being said, at 99p, and the billions of ranjurz family worldwide willing to pay it, this 400k bill ought to be settled quick-smart.

Now be fair, chuckie only said it was 500m fans worldwide.

Still, if only a 5th of them sign up that's still best part of £100m in the bank eh !!! :lol::lol:

KERCHIIIIING.

Edited by beermonkey